AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What would an ideal hourly rental space have for models working outside their homes?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2023
Hello! I am considering renting out a space for camming/shooting content, and I am curious what would make it a worthwhile expenditure for models who don't work at home and don't have all their own equipment.

To be clear, I am NOT trying to take ownership of profits or be involved in managing models at all, and I am NOT looking for anyone to live in the space. I am interested in creating a clean, private, and safe workspace for models to reserve timeslots and have all the necessary gear ready to go. Other than necessary equipment, I am wondering if there is a market for this in large cities, and what a reasonable rate would be. I would appreciate any input you all can give. Thanks!

Personally I wouldn't do something like this, just because I have no idea how much I'm gonna make on any given hour. You would probably be better off equipping/renting out your space for some kind of service providers who know in advance how much they're going to make per hour (eg lash extensions or something like that).

Status
Not open for further replies.