AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Just started Kena: Bridge of Spirits today. It’s gorgeous and the gameplay is fun, but I’m not really into the plot. Kinda thinking about also starting up 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim.

Thread to ramble about what you have been playing recently. Just started up Halo Reach(current gwg on the 360) and Metro 2033. The weekly 360 sales have been awesome lately so I added a bunch of stuff I'll probably never get to. Prototype, Painkiller, Split/Second and a few others I can't think of. Finished Far Cry 3 finally and loved it, both villains were awesome. Almost done with Forza Horizon and can't fucking wait for part 2, demo for 2 just came out. Did a little bit of the GTAV flight school, finished Cold, Cold Heart in Arkham Origins. Need to get back into Trials Fusion and Titanfall. Still play Rockband 3 a decent amount, was sad when dlc finally ended for it.

So yeah, ramble about your recent gaming experiences.
What an old thread, and funnily enough, I finished playing GTA V a few months ago. I've only played 91 games so far. My favourites have been: Unreal, HL, HL2, Age of Mythology, Halo. Currently playing a simple point and click game at the moment: Call of the Sea. It was free on Epic.

Just started Kena: Bridge of Spirits today. It’s gorgeous and the gameplay is fun, but I’m not really into the plot. Kinda thinking about also starting up 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim.
My partner played Kena and he really enjoyed it! The bosses are very challenging though

I'm back on a Guild Wars 2 kick. Been playing CoD: Black Ops 4 recently too.

Been playing my way through the buffy the vampire slayer game from the original xbox. It's still a pretty fun game, also have bloodrayne to jump into at some point but trying to find more of a point and click murder mystery type game atm.

Baldur's Gate 3 any thoughts? is it worth it?
I enjoyed it, until I ran out of time to play it.
the pathfinder games were pretty good too.

Wartales for awesome turn-based RPG kicks (seriously check it out, I'm super hooked). You manage a medieval-ish mercenary warband. Single player or coop (although i havent tried coop, dont know anyone who plays). It's a lot like Battle Brothers (also awesome by the way) but with isometric 3D graphics. Oh and I'm always playing 3DXChat for adult fun.

Reactions: inertvolcano
I'm playing Disgaea 6. I saw Disgaea 7 came out, and realized I still hadn't finished 6 so I'm working on that. Fun if you like grindy RPGs with a weird sense of humor.

I loved Disco Elysium. It made me laugh so hard I couldn't breathe.
I've had Disco Elysium in my Steam wishlist for ages. From time to time it gets discounted but i havent pulled the trigger yet, because the reviews are so hot and cold (some people LOVE it, others are like weeeeelll theres only 1 or 2 good builds/paths so its all set). Is it really that good? What specifically made you like it?

Is that the one called 'disgaea PC' on Steam? The one that looks like a JRPG?
That's the first Disgaea game. It's a JRPG series. It is very grindy but very good. This is the one I'm playing currently.

I've had Disco Elysium in my Steam wishlist for ages. From time to time it gets discounted but i havent pulled the trigger yet, because the reviews are so hot and cold (some people LOVE it, others are like weeeeelll theres only 1 or 2 good builds/paths so its all set). Is it really that good? What specifically made you like it?

It is very good. What made me like it is the writing was very funny and interesting, the setting is strange and unique, and the way you make choices with your character and develop your abilities changes the writing and story significantly. I think it really is that good. It's one of my favorite games that I've played and my friends all like it quite a bit too.

Reactions: Claudette42
Hmm I might have to pull the trigger on Disco Elysium at some point. Admittedly, I have a huge backlog of games in my Steam account (i buy stuff on discount and then don't get to play them) and I'm really still into Wartales right now - spomething about mercenary warband management in turn-based that hits me juuuust right!

I mentioned earlier that apart from my mercenary game addiction, I regularly play some 3DXChat (https://www.3dxchatgame.com/ for whoever doesn't know it yet). I've recently gotten into creating locations in this game (in the world editor) since you can create not only your own home but also locations like a beach location, a nightclub etc.. which you can share with other users. Anyone here have any experience with the world editor? I'm trying to get better at it but I have some questions regarding things i'm stuck on.

Currently playing "Right and Down and Dice"... to me it's a very nice small chill game to relax with when I have a little time to spend on a game :)

My brother/neice got me ‘Dredge’ for my birthday which is a horror fishing game on the Switch. I haven’t played enough to get into it yet, but they swear by its scary, fun times.

The new Mario is fun but the online multiplayer sucks.

Recently I got into Fable 2. Yes it's an old game but so glad I tried it. Another one is dinkum. Kinda like animal crossing but more interactive options. Just got into palworld, I like it but not buying the full version quite yet lol

How does the difficulty compare to Battle Brothers? I loved Battle Brothers but found it way too hard for my mushy brain.
Well, your mileage may vary. On my first play I found it rather difficult (although not even then as punishing as BB). But then i read a few posts about party composition and builds (like 30 minutes tops, not a huge research) and started again and haven't found it difficult since - i've only lost 2 mercs ever, and i don't need to savescum. In BB a wayward arrow with a critical hit could just instakill a lvl 12 cherished archer, vener happens here.

If you loves BB, chances are you will love wartales even more.

Just use Brutes as tanks, make your swordmen 2H DPS guys (with the kick ability) and make a 2H axe guy with the 'swing around and hit multiple guys' ability. And get everyones willpowe up to 15 (this makes sure the first killing blow against them is 'saved' by willpower) and you'll be killing all over the country in no time :)

• Helpful!
Reactions: inertvolcano
Palword. I got sucked in.