AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

PunkInDrublic

Banhammered
May 23, 2011
Thread to ramble about what you have been playing recently. Just started up Halo Reach(current gwg on the 360) and Metro 2033. The weekly 360 sales have been awesome lately so I added a bunch of stuff I'll probably never get to. Prototype, Painkiller, Split/Second and a few others I can't think of. Finished Far Cry 3 finally and loved it, both villains were awesome. Almost done with Forza Horizon and can't fucking wait for part 2, demo for 2 just came out. Did a little bit of the GTAV flight school, finished Cold, Cold Heart in Arkham Origins. Need to get back into Trials Fusion and Titanfall. Still play Rockband 3 a decent amount, was sad when dlc finally ended for it.

So yeah, ramble about your recent gaming experiences.

I just downloaded Halo Reach last night from games with gold!

Recently I've only been playing Skyrim, I got a copy with my Xbox when I bought it almost two years ago, and then promptly lost the copy...but I found it this summer and have been playing it way, way too much. I have had to put myself on a Skyrim ban now that classes are back.

Also played Silent Hill Downpour recently! My friends and I tend to play collaboratively sometimes where we'll pass back and forth, so we did that and it was super fun.

I bought Tomb Raider during the Steam sale ages ago so I think that's up next.

Destiny!!!!

Or at least I will be playing the hell out of it the moment I have any free time! :lol:

hapa74 said:
A Wolf Among Us
whoa you just reminded me that I need to dl the rest of the episodes, forgot I had the season pass. Runs poorly like all Telltale games but the story was sweet. Felt legit bad having to rough the frog dude up to get answers from him. Read awhile back they were working on a Borderlands game, not sure if want.

I've been playing Destiny and Hearthstone. I too am waiting for Forza Horizon 2, and I must make a note to myself to download the demo for it.

Desktop Dungeons.
http://www.gog.com/game/desktop_dungeons

A one screen dungeon that takes around 10 to 20 minutes to complete each one. Makes it easy to do one or two on a break and then get back to studying.

On PS3 been rocking Diablo 3. First one I've played but I'm digging it. Haven't joined any online games/raids/whatever yet. Still levelling my dood up and upgrading my armour as I go through the story mode.

Been playing FIFA 14 fairly regularly since last year and shall continue to do so until 15 comes out.

Keep on going back to GTA V which I still haven't finished. It's such a huge game with so much to do. Also downloaded Canis Canem Edit (Bully in America I think) which is pretty much GTA set in a school minus all the killing and prostitutes and stuff. Much better than it sounds and it's going for dirt cheap on the PS Store atm. Well worth a punt if you've never played it.

On Vita, I've got a bunch of JRPGs on the go (Persona 4 Golden, FFX, FFVII) as well as the first Metal Gear Solid.

Still playing Simpsons Tapped Out, Family Guy - Quest For Stuff and Clash of Clans on iPhone too.

I am currently playing stick it to the man on my pc. Which is a odd game in sort of an platforming adventure game style with plenty of sticker based puzzles, and attempts at creating a humerous/silly atmosphere.

I'm also slowly making progress with the swapper. Some of those light puzzles are tough.

PunkInDrublic said:
Read awhile back they were working on a Borderlands game, not sure if want.
I have seen people expressing scepticism about tales from the borderlands. I am curious about how the studios development since TWD S1 has altered their comedic potential. I see borderlands as a fairly blank slate, and i hope they manage to fill it better than gearbox ever has.

Reactions: PunkInDrublic
Lately I've been playing Tales of Xillia (PS3) when I have long blocks of free time and Diablo III Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4) when I just need a quick gaming fix.

Currently playing Borderlands 2 and enjoying it a ton. The humor component really adds a fun factor to it, and I tend to like games where there's always the chance of finding a new and better piece of loot. Usually, I get into one game and play the crap out out of it before something else finally sucks me away. Before this was Civilization V, which I still may go back to and play more of. I love that one.

The upcoming new Borderlands game is called "The Pre-Sequel," which I think means it will take place earlier in time than B2 (not sure about B1). Based on how much I like B2, I'll probably get the new one eventually, but I've got a lot of play left in this one before moving on.

PunkInDrublic said:
hapa74 said:
A Wolf Among Us
whoa you just reminded me that I need to dl the rest of the episodes, forgot I had the season pass. Runs poorly like all Telltale games but the story was sweet. Felt legit bad having to rough the frog dude up to get answers from him. Read awhile back they were working on a Borderlands game, not sure if want.

I love it because I'm just such a huge Fables fan! The story really is fantastic, and yeah roughing up the Frog guy I felt bad about too

Got my hands on Watch_Dogs just yesterday and so far I quite like it. While I can see why people complain about certain things in the game, they don't bug me that much, if at all.

I also bought Infamous: Second Son, but I have yet to play it. I'll give it a go soon.

On PC, I play a TON of different games. Skyrim, Marvel Heroes, Killing Floor, Borderlands, Dragon Age, etc.

Been playing South Park: Stick of truth for the 2nd time recentley on PC . Even though I've arguebly three of the best games on the ps4 at the moment in Watchdogs, Diablo III & Destiny, lol. Stick of truth is a simple yet awesome game that's so immensley fun to play.
I've played Destiny a bit as well since getting it the other week. And I gotta say have mixed feelings. While the visuals are gorgeous & some of the gameplay is great, I just can't stand it when devs make decsions for you in games. For e.g I can be kinda impatient leveling up in games and waiting to get good gear etc (espicially in this game, good god its slow leveling up & getting good gear!). So sometimes in games like these I like to join higher level player's games and power level up. But guess what the devs have done? Instead of leaving it up to players to decide who they want to play with online they have enforced a level cap, meaning you can't join another players game if they are too high a level. If I want to join that player's game it'll tell me 'it will be too hard', some crap like that. Excuse me.....but shouldn't that be up to me to decide?? :angry4: Ok.....rant over, lol.

Metro 2033 is way cooler than I thought it would be. Didn't know what to expect and kinda thought it would just be a run of the mill shooter but it isn't. More survival horror, almost ran out of ammo a few times.

PunkInDrublic said:
Metro 2033 is way cooler than I thought it would be. Didn't know what to expect and kinda thought it would just be a run of the mill shooter but it isn't. More survival horror, almost ran out of ammo a few times.

Yup, its very Russian, quite like the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games.

I'm mostly playing Skyrim at the moment (for about the 10th playthough) and was playing XCOM Enemy Within. I picked up Remember Me on sale and have started that as well. A little Rome II to see what the new expansion is like but it can wait for another day and a load more mods/patches.

Replaying Spec Ops: The Line, some FFXIV and also started messing around in RPG Maker making/testing a small game for my buddys upcoming BDay. (It's addicting if you're even the slightest bit creative...I feel like I'm almost on crack) :lol:

OH, got my Perfect Ascension icon in League the other night too before that event comes to an end. ^^

KyraFortune said:
Replaying Spec Ops: The Line
Amazing game, doesn't get the praise it deserves. Just so raw and real. Still need to do a FUBAR run.

Close to done with Metro and Reach. Going to have to start Last Light soon.

Reactions: KyraFortune
Dear lord I opened my Steam today and anyone who is close to me knows I fucking love all things PacMan.

PacMan Championship...Free for the next 6 days. I downloaded/installed that bitch so quick! It's insanely awesome. I'm having the best seizures of my life playing this and my eyeballs surely hate me.

Attachments

• Pac-Man_Screen.jpg
    Pac-Man_Screen.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 278
KyraFortune said:
Dear lord I opened my Steam today and anyone who is close to me knows I fucking love all things PacMan.

PacMan Championship...Free for the next 6 days. I downloaded/installed that bitch so quick! It's insanely awesome. I'm having the best seizures of my life playing this and my eyeballs surely hate me.

First, you bring WildStar to my attention. Now this. You're cool.