AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I've been playing The Escapists while waiting for GTAV to come out for the PC. The trailer for the new Deus Ex game has me all sorts of excited.

ThePioneer said:
I've been playing The Escapists while waiting for GTAV to come out for the PC. The trailer for the new Deus Ex game has me all sorts of excited.
The Escapists looks so cute! I may have to give that a try soon.

AmberCutie said:
ThePioneer said:
The Escapists looks so cute! I may have to give that a try soon.
It gets a little repetitive after a while, but it's a fun casual game. The silly little bugs in the game are hilarious! Hans what are you doing?!?!?

Attachments

• escapists.jpg
    escapists.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 249
Holy crap my last post here was back in December?

Between now and then Manfriend and I have gone through:
Super Mario RPG
Resident Evil HD Remaster
Phantasy Star IV
Super Mario 3D World
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

...It's been a while. We're currently going through the HD remake of Kingdom Hearts! ...Which I could never get into for the life of me. Gah. Still can't. I'm giving it my fairest go ever though cause it's one of his favs. I feel like I'm the only one in the world that couldn't get on the Kingdom Hearts train.

:shhh:

FUN NEWS: I'm going to school this coming Fall for 3D Game Animation and couldn't be more psyched about it if I tried. I went to the PAX East gaming convention back in March and came home stupid inspired. Manfriend is a programmer as well so we could be a very happy blend and I think we're looking forward to making some games together. We definitely have ideas.

Reactions: Gen and hapa74
Since I started camming a few months back, I haven't had much time to game :crybaby:
Animal Crossing New Leaf is the one game I still make time for :romance-heartbeating:

Attachments

• zlCfzSFaLhY45_rZfa.jpg
    zlCfzSFaLhY45_rZfa.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 215
Reactions: Jillybean
I'm more of a retrogamer myself, but there are some "newer" games that have caught my attention and kept it for long sleepless hours on PC or console : Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, Binding of Isaac, Hearthstone, Assasin's Creed, GTA, Soul Calibur. Don't ask me to do any group shit though. I'm only good playing against others ;)

Tiff

Cities Skylines has consumed way too many of my hours. Even on my recent road trip, I couldn't stop staring at the GPS marveling at the complicated intersections and thinking, "That would solve all my traffic problems, yes!"

Reactions: AmberCutie
Currently playing:

Zelda: A link between worlds (obsessively!)
WoW: Mistweaver Horder Monk (yay healer!) I raid weekly.
Harvest Moon: A new beginning! For my 3DS.
Pillars of Eternity: A steam game that was fun.

Finally finished Final Fantasy X, doing all the sidequests and optional bosses and stuff. Chocobo racing, butterfly catching, and lightning dodging can all go fuck themselves. I do feel a warm sense of satisfaction and achievement having persevered and done it all though. May as well start X-2 now.

Not a TON of time to play games lately, but I always try to make a bit because it's so important to me!

I've lately been playing:

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (Yay Handsome Collection!)
Destiny (as always)
Little Big Planet 3
Valiant Hearts

And I recently played Monaco (on Steam) on MFC, it's my favorite to play with members!

I just got an Xbox One a couple weeks ago and have a ton of games now, but the most frequently played so far are:

Minecraft
Mortal Kombat X
Wolfenstein: New Order
aaaand I just got Borderlands Handsome Collection, so I want to play that soon!

Reactions: DuoShi
I was finally able to get a PS4 a little less than a month ago. I found a cool bundle with Destiny for free so I've been playing that and loving it!

(I'm also playing Injustice: God's Among Us (PS4) and Mario Party 10 on the WiiU)

Mostly Hardline but I busted out some Black Ops 2 Zombies last night and man, so much fun. Pumped to see what they have in store for zombies and multi in November. Battlefront in November too, gonna be fun.

Playing MKX and Hearthstone. Deciding if I wanna try Neverwinter on my Xbox and/or play WoW again. I WANT HALO 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kerbal Space Program after years of being in early access has finally launched version 1.0.

Rockets blow up spectacularly,Kerbals are charming, --> learning physics have never been this much fun.

Reactions: ramblin
Kerbal ended up being too scieney for me to get into. I guess what I wanted was Space Engineers, but I don't really like the direction Space Engineers has been going lately, either. I just want a build-ships-and-explore-space game that doesn't make me have to worry about math or breathing.

Guess it doesn't matter all that much, since I'll be away from my Steam content for a while, anyway. I've downloaded all the old DnD games from GOG.com to keep me occupied in the meantime. I've started with Baldur's Gate.

There's a lot of Zelda happening for me right now! Currently playing A Link Between Worlds, as well as Majora's Mask (the 3DS revamp). I'm also in the midst of the DS version of Final Fantasy 3 (my favorite game series of all time! :love4:).

Recently I finished The Last Story for Wii-- seems to be a lesser-known JRPG, but it was SO, SO GOOD.

nEoPHOp.jpg

PS4 version of The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt. My first time playing a Witcher game - I watched some videos (1/2) to understand what was going on - and it's a really cool massive open world RPG.

Reactions: hapa74
The Witcher III, on PS4. It's all I've played for over a week now, and I will be playing a ton of it for the next few months. (At this rate it will be a long time before I get back to finishing DA: Inquisition. The timing of the DA:I DLC on the PS4/PS3/XB360 was really unfortunate.)

Reactions: hapa74
I'm a TES fan :hello1: so lately I've been playin Elder Scrolls Online
I really like its huge world with lots of quests and "random" stuff... besides the graphics is just amazing!
url.jpg

As silly as it sounds -- Farming Simulator 15. At first I was skeptical but it's the most amazing zen-like game I've ever played. Perfect for when you just want to sit back and veg out and relax.

Canola FTW!

Reactions: AmberCutie
Since I was down and out from having appendicitis I played some of the Telltale "The Walking Dead (Season One)" that I got for $5 during a recent PS sale :D As well as the Telltale "Wolf Among Us". And I'm still playing Destiny since the House of Wolves expansion came out.