AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
A year and 1/2 a go I sold all my games and my systems to gamestop. I wanted to get more focused on making money. But I never got rid of my PS2 San Andreas. I just can't let it go? An elderly neighbor had an old ps2 and an xbox360 at their house for no good reason. It's like they were calling me back. So about 4 months ago I quietly re-bought the Tomb Raider reboot 2013. And from there I'm gradually back in the game.

Reactions: Val Vega and Gen
I've been playing League of legends, ragnarok and...pokemon go? does that last count? :)
I love mmorpg, and I've been playing ragnarok for 11 years !!! omg, I just can't stop playing it, going to war of emperium every weekend!
And I started to play league of legends after college, it's a great moba, I like to play as a support and adc! .

Pokemon Moon, Stardew Valley & I will forever be playing hearthstone.

Stardew Valley is amazing! I waited so long for it and it was so worth it. It amazes me how much one guy was able to do.

Mass Effect, Fallout, DA:I, and currently Dark Souls 3.

I love the Mass Effect games, although I never finished ME3 because I felt it relinquished too much control over Shep's actions.

Fallout 1 and 2 are some of my favorite games ever.

And Dark Souls...ah, sweet Dark Souls. I really need to play through DS2 and 3, but my DS2 save got messed up.

I'm currently putzing around in Grand Theft Auto V. I used to be really into games, but last few years the spark has kind of died. Gaming hasn't grown up with me for the most part.

Since it's winter now and we will be spending more time indoors, my son and I activated our World of Warcraft account that we have been playing together every winter since the game came out. It's kind of our family bonding time. It may be old fashioned but I still love playing it.

Reactions: Val Vega and Gen
My PS3 and PS4 were stolen on Easter, so I haven't played much in the past six months. (I did catch up on a few Wii U games though.) But I got a PS4 Pro when that came out, so now I've been catching up. I played a few dozen hours of No Man's Sky, then I played through the PS4 remake of the first Ratchet and Clank game (they did a really great job on that remake!) and now I'm playing Final Fantasy XV. Once I'm done with FFXV I'll probably go back and try to get the platinum trophy on R&C (I mostly just have to finish Challenge Mode and get better times on the races). Then I'll probably go back and finish The Witcher 3 and all of its DLC (as that is what I had been playing when my old PS4 was stolen.)

And then I'm looking forward to the new South Park game coming out in a few months.

Stardew Valley is amazing! I waited so long for it and it was so worth it. It amazes me how much one guy was able to do.
If it wasn't for twitch I would have missed out on how awesome stardew valley. Where did you hear about it? Honestly, I just wish I could get more done each day in the game.

Reactions: Val Vega
I learned about it in 2012 somehow and followed it ever since then. Talk about being painful waiting for it! Especially since ConcernedApe would say it was "Close to being finished" for a year or two, lol. :(

Speaking of Chucklefish games (Stardew Valley is so good, I've been avoiding it lately, because I can't stop playing it!) Starbound had a big update today, and the added content is really exciting. I guess I'll have to finally face off against the big boss, so I can check out all the new end-game stuff.

Also, the Humble Store is having a DRM-free games sale right now, and among the handful of games I've been wanting for a while now, I saw HuniePop for just $2.50. People have mentioned it around here before, and I like dating sims and match puzzle games, so I bought it. What an entertaining game! The beginning exchange with the guardian fairy had me cracking up! So, I've already put a few hours into it, and I can see myself putting many more. It's a pretty perfect casual time-waster game. And with the added bonus of cartoon titties!

Currently DMC: Devil May Cry. Don't judge me. I don't view it as canon to the rest of the franchise and it's great for a mindless hack and slash. Shhhhhh.

Currently DMC: Devil May Cry. Don't judge me. I don't view it as canon to the rest of the franchise and it's great for a mindless hack and slash. Shhhhhh.

I haven't played it, but I thought it looked like a lot of fun. It doesn't look to be mechanically anywhere as good as the previous ones, but there was a lot of creativity with some of the levels and bosses. And I think that is worth a lot on its own.

I haven't played it, but I thought it looked like a lot of fun. It doesn't look to be mechanically anywhere as good as the previous ones, but there was a lot of creativity with some of the levels and bosses. And I think that is worth a lot on its own.
Oh yeah, it's no where near as complicated as the other games. I like to say that Devil May Cry 3 is one of the most punishing combo fighting games out there--you need to learn the combos, and fast, or you will die over and over and over... DMC is good for when I want to zone out in comparison? If that makes sense. D:

I've been getting super into The Last of Us again lately. The announcement about the sequel has gotten me super excited :happy:

My BF needs to finish that game! I like watching him play it. He got all pissed off at a section and put it down for six months, lol.

As for me, I've been playing Crusader Kings II and pulling my wig hair out because of how frustrating it can be, heh. :p

I don't know if it's normal, but I've been playing The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (Afterbirth) for 2 years ><. I don't even know why - I just love RNG. But of course this is not the only game I've played. I've finished Mass Effect Trilogy - Its lore is my favorite and I really love 'The Reapers'. And I hate the endings except 'the bad ending'. And I've also successfully beaten TES 3: Morrowind and TES 4: Oblivion. I love TES lore as much as Mass Effect lore now ;3

Trying to finish up on Final Fantasy 8. Currently taking a break from WoW because the game took a turn for the worst :(