AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
According to my PS4 stats, I've been too busy with everything else but gaming..

I played a total of 9 hours from March through December. Five of which were in December....

Reactions: Aayda_Heart
pokemon moon on 3ds, but wishing i were playing cuphead. no gaming pc or xbox, though. rip. lol

Reactions: Aayda_Heart
Hubby and I rented AC Origins last night. Loving the Egyptian themes obvious but I don't think I'll ever get used to the UI on xbox. ugh.

Been splitting my time between a few games. On my Xbox, it's been Warframe, Gems of War, Marvel vs Capcom Infinite, and Destiny 2. Destiny 2 is falling off though, since it's just not good enough to keep my attention anymore. Dragonball Fighterz comes out today, so I'll pick that up after work. On PC, I play Eternal, and I've recently went back to WoW for patch 7.3.5, due to level scaling. Will probably get Street Fighter 5 Arcade Edition for PC, also.

PC is dead so I've been splitting my time between Fantasy Life on the 3DS and Breath of the Wilds on the Switch. Is it obvious I like Nintendo? Lol. I have a League of Legends itch I'm dying to scratch but my desktop is having issues turning on, boooo.

I just started playing an indie game called Crashlands. It's a lot like Don't Starve, except it trades the roguelike permadeath thing for RPG-style questing and item progression. I ended up playing it all evening. It's a lot of fun. Charming art style, and a nice sense of humor. Worth it for folks who might be looking for a bit of narrative direction with their procedural-generated sandbox survival game .

Reactions: AvaScarlett_xo
Anyone else been playing Subnautica?
I'm super addicted to it. I'm pretty thalassaphobic so it scares me sO much, but I learned how to make myself invisible to enemies so it's not as bad now. I love exploring the ocean and building bases :)

I just tried Subnautica recently! I' m horribly thalassaphobic too so I didn't get very far. It's sooooo beautiful, but the first time I got jumped by one of those leviathians I thought my heart would burst haha :p

I'm just finished Mass Effect: Andromeda (put it off for ages) and just started playing WoW (scary addicting)

• Funny!
Reactions: AriAngel
I just got Witcher 3 and it’s so fun so far! I can see myself investing a lot of time into it.

Just revisiting some ps1 games recently. Currently playing Parasite Eve .

Still playing Stellaris, especially with the new update, but I've also been playing Fe on the Switch. Very charming and stylized.

Stellaris new update has destroyed my strategies in the game and made me completely rethink how I go about expansion. Very interesting, Have you ever won a game? Nobody in the group I play with as.

Stellaris new update has destroyed my strategies in the game and made me completely rethink how I go about expansion. Very interesting, Have you ever won a game? Nobody in the group I play with as.

I haven't won a game in the new update yet, I haven't played into the endgame so far. I've won a few games before that but only in multiplayer, because for all my independent games I just kept making a new game instead of continuing a save because I wanted to try different ethics. I've gotten to the endgame a few times on my own though. What group do you play in, do you play on the Reddit discord group or anything?
The hyperlanes are interesting, I used to play with warp drives but when I read the developer diary about the changes, I tried a few games with them and liked it. I think it gives the game a bit more strategy to expansion, especially if you want to choke out a neighboring race.

I haven't won a game in the new update yet, I haven't played into the endgame so far. I've won a few games before that but only in multiplayer, because for all my independent games I just kept making a new game instead of continuing a save because I wanted to try different ethics. I've gotten to the endgame a few times on my own though. What group do you play in, do you play on the Reddit discord group or anything?
The hyperlanes are interesting, I used to play with warp drives but when I read the developer diary about the changes, I tried a few games with them and liked it. I think it gives the game a bit more strategy to expansion, especially if you want to choke out a neighboring race.

I play in a gaming group I've been the founder and administrator for. We have several hundred people on discord and the community is a few thousand people. All walks of life. This is year 9 (or 10 can't remember) and so far so good. Paradox are some DLC assholes though. Good grief. Every Paradox game I buy is DLC this DLC that.

I play in a gaming group I've been the founder and administrator for. We have several hundred people on discord and the community is a few thousand people. All walks of life. This is year 9 (or 10 can't remember) and so far so good. Paradox are some DLC assholes though. Good grief. Every Paradox game I buy is DLC this DLC that.

That's awesome that you've had it going on for so long! :D It's weird thinking about playing EU when I was a kid, haha. I appreciate most of Paradox's DLC- it can be pricey, but usually it's fairly worthwhile. It's not just some completion BS (like breath of the wild's heart containers) and it usually adds play-ability to the game. I'm not super thrilled with the Apocalypse addition, but seeing as how there's a huge multiplayer community now, I assume they're trying to add to people's games against each other (in a warfaring way). I'll be a little more upset if the price never drops (it's almost half the price of the original!) and we don't get a diplomacy/trade expansion/DLC.

Thread to ramble about what you have been playing recently. Just started up Halo Reach(current gwg on the 360) and Metro 2033. The weekly 360 sales have been awesome lately so I added a bunch of stuff I'll probably never get to. Prototype, Painkiller, Split/Second and a few others I can't think of. Finished Far Cry 3 finally and loved it, both villains were awesome. Almost done with Forza Horizon and can't fucking wait for part 2, demo for 2 just came out. Did a little bit of the GTAV flight school, finished Cold, Cold Heart in Arkham Origins. Need to get back into Trials Fusion and Titanfall. Still play Rockband 3 a decent amount, was sad when dlc finally ended for it.

So yeah, ramble about your recent gaming experiences.
Im play callif duty ww2 and why is there shamrocks everywhere ????

I am currently going through the Assassin's Creed series. Currently on AC2 after 100%-ing the original.

Hearthstone is big with me as well. Patiently waiting for the new expansion.

Also casually playing Fallout 4, Breath of the Wild and Bioshock 2.

Reactions: Yavin4MFC
I've been playing all sorts of games lately. Nothing like a bit of escapism to chase away the blues. I put about fifty hours into Stardew Valley, after being reminded about it in the chill games thread a couple of weeks ago. I've been looking for a good sandboxy RPG, and put some hours into Skyrim and FO4, along with giving Baldur's Gate another go. When I died to a pack of wolves for the fifth time and put on the infamous cursed girdle of sex-change, I moved to Dragon Age: Origins. Bioware games still don't manage to hold my interest, though. I'll give it another shot in a year, I'm sure.

I've finished a few point and click and hidden object adventures, and started a few others. Tormentum: Dark Sorrow has a great fantastic gothic art style. I'll have to try it again to get the "good" ending. The Tiny Bang Story is a charming hidden object game that's a bit reminiscent of Machinarium. I've been savoring Fran Bow. I'm on the last chapter, and just can't bring myself to finish it.

Right now, I'm grinding away on Wurm Unlimited. It's a good chill game, come to think of it, but the learning curve is steep and progression is slow. 25 hours in, and I managed to build a cart!

I played the first episode of Batman: The Evil Within last night. It's so good. I feel like Telltale games are really hit or miss. The first season of The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us and Tales From The Borderlands were amazing. Other ones (the Guardians of the Galaxy one and the other Walking Dead seasons) were kind of boring, imo. I'm so happy the Batman series is good. The first season was fun, but I'm pumped to keep playing the second season and see what happens with the Joker in it.

I played the first episode of Batman: The Evil Within last night. It's so good. I feel like Telltale games are really hit or miss. The first season of The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us and Tales From The Borderlands were amazing. Other ones (the Guardians of the Galaxy one and the other Walking Dead seasons) were kind of boring, imo. I'm so happy the Batman series is good. The first season was fun, but I'm pumped to keep playing the second season and see what happens with the Joker in it.
If you like that type of games I can also recommend Life is Strange to you, it is marvelous.

Reactions: Marceline
Just got Dying Light so I’m playing that this weekend. It’s fun and pretty scary once the sun goes down!