AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

what's a good rate for a private show?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingAlexaNY

Deactivated Account
Cam Model
Feb 9, 2020
MFC Username
Amazing_Alexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
mine are 60 tokens per minute and 30 tokens per minute for fan-club member's. i was wondering if its a fair rate or should be lower? what do you models charge. some people join my room and say its too high i think its decent some model's are like 90 per min or more.

i charge 90 tk per min on cb, 90 tk per min on stripchat and 120tk per min cam2cam . Manny of the guys said they would like pvt with me but is too expensive but i do it in purpuse i dont want cheaper rate and lots pvts , im not into faking and ill be fored too if there are too manny, so better few and quality so they return, then a lotss of pvts with me bored and tired ..i dont take more then 5 pvts a day ,,,

i charge 90 tk per min on cb, 90 tk per min on stripchat and 120tk per min cam2cam . Manny of the guys said they would like pvt with me but is too expensive but i do it in purpuse i dont want cheaper rate and lots pvts , im not into faking and ill be fored too if there are too manny, so better few and quality so they return, then a lotss of pvts with me bored and tired ..i dont take more then 5 pvts a day ,,,
okay thank you.

also should i allow recording. i just don't like the idea of it its on profile forever and they can show it too people don't like that idea. sure you can still be recorded i know but i just don't like the idea. thats why i am no-nude in free chat too many odd's of being recorded. maybe i will do a flash if someone tips enough but no more. just wondering if i was too flash boobies for a minute how much should it be ? i know i would make more if i was nude in free but it just makes me uncomfortable. am i alone her hope not

also the wear on your body doing too many cheap privates. my poor vagina got wrecked when i was a baby cammodel charging low rates. it's better to have fewer privates and earn more instead of more privates and earn less. i now able to go longer than i was, and my sex life doesn't have to be put on hold.

also should i allow recording. i just don't like the idea of it its on profile forever and they can show it too people don't like that idea. sure you can still be recorded i know but i just don't like the idea. thats why i am no-nude in free chat too many odd's of being recorded. maybe i will do a flash if someone tips enough but no more. just wondering if i was too flash boobies for a minute how much should it be ? i know i would make more if i was nude in free but it just makes me uncomfortable. am i alone her hope not
you not alone, im also not confortable getting full naked in free chat, never did in 11 y of chaturbating so is fine. But yes i do flash boobs, even go topless . Now price i guess depends on the boobs, i usually atract viewers with my big boobs i charge 120tk for boobs flash and 444 tk for 5min topless but i have 2 girls working with me they got smaller boobs they charge 90 tk per flash and 222 for 5min topless . I dont alow recordings.. About making more if beeing full naked free this is relative, there are guys and guys on the site , they like different things .

you not alone, im also not confortable getting full naked in free chat, never did in 11 y of chaturbating so is fine. But yes i do flash boobs, even go topless . Now price i guess depends on the boobs, i usually atract viewers with my big boobs i charge 120tk for boobs flash and 444 tk for 5min topless but i have 2 girls working with me they got smaller boobs they charge 90 tk per flash and 222 for 5min topless . I dont alow recordings.. About making more if beeing full naked free this is relative, there are guys and guys on the site , they like different things .
how do u do Cb without getting naked on free chat?

also the wear on your body doing too many cheap privates. my poor vagina got wrecked when i was a baby cammodel charging low rates. it's better to have fewer privates and earn more instead of more privates and earn less. i now able to go longer than i was, and my sex life doesn't have to be put

how do u do Cb without getting naked on free chat?
just beeing myself . I have on my bio that i dont show my holes in free chat and seems like people respect my decision and still coming back . In fact in all this years i won more for not beeing full naked then if i was . i always had guys tipping a lots telling me they apreciate the fact i dont do it , 2 of my highest tips on chaturbate got them from a guy who said exactly this,, he tipped me for not showing and acting naughty front of all , and this tips are in top 5 highest on cb and he was 4 years tipping me daily lots to keep clothes on .. as i said depends.. there are guys and guys , they like and apreciate different things so there is place for everyone .

well.... there are some hot non-nude models there that dont do bad... like i knew one Abigail_shy most she did was handbra and was always in pvt. i dont know how. maybe cuz she allowed recording and her pvt was very cheap. i used to be completely non-nude like her but over time and at higher rate i do nudes in pvts.

also small boobies can still be sexy i have huge ones 38DD. i hate it gets in the way and sometimes back pain i am only 5 foot. wish i was 34C that's perfect size to me.

however i am overweight maybe if i lose some i can be smallish again lol. used be a 32B miss that. lol even when my boobies where smalll people still loved them. also so did i. :)

Reactions: anabeauty37
also small boobies can still be sexy i have huge ones 38DD. i hate it gets in the way and sometimes back pain i am only 5 foot. wish i was 34C that's perfect size to me.
i love small boobs , just saying how i saw things working for me and my girls. i got lots back pain too doctor said coz of my weak back and big boobs . i broadcast only 4 h a day becouse of the damm back pain , killing me . But my advice wear tshirts that shows ur boobs moving, guys are crazy about this on cb .. some girls dont show nothing just shaking boobs while guys are tipping and they are happy ..

Reactions: aryanakitty
Charge as much as you get away with. If you aren't getting enough privates then charge a bit lower and upsell for additional tokens... c2c, recording, cum, squirt, toys etc.
mike :p) she sais she is hardly thinking to flash boobs and u recomand her cum.. squirt ..toys :p

mike :p) she sais she is hardly thinking to flash boobs and u recomand her cum.. squirt ..toys :p

I just threw out some private show upsell suggestions that might help anyone reading the thread not just the OP. Toys can be used in many ways without getting fully nude. By cum I meant orgasm (force of habit because I do cum shows) which again doesn't require being nude.

Another idea is not show your face in public show and only in private.

mine are 60 tokens per minute and 30 tokens per minute for fan-club member's. i was wondering if its a fair rate or should be lower? what do you models charge. some people join my room and say its too high i think its decent some model's are like 90 per min or more.
Hi MetallicaGothic,

I think it sounds great :)

The awesome thing about Chaturbate is we can decide how much to charge for private shows .
Some sites don't allow that, and clubs definitely don't.

The site has a lot of freedom and flexibility for models to
make our own decisions and be our own boss.

Part of why I signed up for Chaturbate is that freedom.
To choose how I hustle, my style of running my room, and how often I work.
It's so nice to be able to just log on and work whenever we want without a schedule! :)

So if you like your rates and they make you happy, then that's all that matters.

Don't listen to the cheap guys lol.
Half of them literally can't even spell their rude comments properly!

You can ask for any price YOU want!! :)
Time, attention, and company is extremely valuable! It's a luxury, and it's ok to price it as such.
For every complaining free loader, there is a generous guy who will pay it and then some.

If there's anything I have learned about camming, it's that we all get price complaints.
Often, it's just cheap customers who don't have tokens anyway. I used to be so annoyed by those guys, but now I just look at them
in a sales-based light.

Selling private shows on a cam site is similar to upselling VIP at a club. At a club, the DJ is often going "VIP IS OPEN" every 5 minutes or so.
A chatroom is somewhat like a virtual club. Let them know the option for private is available. Using the #private #pvt hashtags helped me. And a notification "private shows on, more info in bio."

The direct "ask for a VIP" approach can be surprisingly the same. Ask confidently and you will receive.
I get some of my private shows literally just by asking for them.

And, similarly, if you put in bio that a tip on top of private is always appreciated, they will often tip on top of the show.
Never be afraid to ask for what you want.
Even if you aren't sure if the person will say yes, you never know unless you ask.

In sales it is often suggested to " always be closing." Asking is closing the sale.

Lack of urgency can be a hidden objective. This objective is overcome by asking them for the private.
In my shows I have seen guys not spend, only because there was not a 'push' for them to spend instead of sit there.
Asking for private shows is a gentle way to create urgency. Even if they say no, they are likely to realize they should tip at least.

I used to worry so much about offending customers by asking for what I wanted. I didn't want to seem greedy. Once I stopped caring
(it's not greedy to offer a service they want at a great price!) then it got a lot easier for me.

If anything, maybe they respect it that I say "yeah, I'm not just randomly horny all the time, I'm here to pay my bills" because at least it's the truth!

Look for ways things can flow more toward private if you want more of them.
Even problems or annoying things can lead to a private - or be a chance to mention it.

There's a chance to really have a good sales type debate sometimes with the cheap people.

For example:

Guy: WOW...90 tokens ??? that's a lot. the last model I went private with charged a token per hour.

(he has no tokens anyway and is about to be rude enough to get silenced no matter what,
so he's a great 'sales pitch the room' opportunity.)

Me: Actually, my prices are really low considering the value I provide in my shows. You get my full
attention watching your cam as we pleasure ourselves together. AND you can watch me use this
[shows item that I just use for private shows and dice prizes..]

A guy starts dirty talking without it being in the tipnote

Oooh yes ;) want to tell me more in private? I'm so turned on reading that sexy!!

A guy asks a sexual question
"I can tell you the answer to that in private ;) Want to hear?"

A guy asks where the tipmenu is
/tipmenu ... but there's no tipmenu in my private shows! :) It's all included.

Somebody starts directing like "move to the left. turn around. can you adjust the lighting?"
"I would love to give you a custom show, sexy, but here I have to focus on everybody's requests!
How about we go private so I can really create the perfect vibe just for you."

Somebody points out that they're the only person tipping or the room is empty.
[in a PM] hey I totally understand, want to just go private instead? At least then you'll be the only person getting a show ;)

A supporter PM'd first without tipping and nobody else was interacting at all:

I'm good, thinking about how I'm ready to go private. ;) How are you?
[they keep trying to get free dirty talk or rambling on] : For PM's that aren't private related, I do ask for a tip. I'd love to chat more!
Sometimes this works, sometimes they get rude and I silence. but it can move things along if nobody else is talking or tipping AT ALL.

Things are going well in a PM conversation and starting to flow flirtatiously.
"Thank you! Would you like to do a private show? ;)"

A guy who usually tips a few tokens at a time is back and says he got there just in time.
"Yes, just in time to do private today! Ready? ;)"

Somebody wants me to watch them on cam.
"I would love to give you my full attention, but it's challenging to focus in the room so I save that for private. "

A guy keeps complimenting without tipping
"If you think my show is great now, my private shows are even more fun!"

A customer comes in and asks for a somewhat odd (within site rules of course lol) request.
"Nice I would love to do that . You can read my bio for info about private, and go ahead and click "start private show here." *points to private show button*

'It's too expensive'

I also use a 'tier' method with a lower priced option that also is beneficial to me (with spying it could actually work out to more.) This has worked:

"It's ok :) Part of the reason it's priced that way is because it's
an exclusive show with just us. (no spying.)
Also, you'll get a recording of it to watch anytime you want through the site.

BUT If you want, we can do a spy show where I turn spying on and recording off for 60 tokens per minute.
More info about that in my bio.
People might spy but they might not ;).
Actually I think it's hot when they spy though..."

It's important to keep it fun and the mood upbeat.

I have heard that models sometimes use a "desperation" hustle or guilt people into tipping.
It likely doesn't work in the long run as it brings customers down mood-wise.

They want to feel relief, not pressure. I have noticed this: be their relief and the good energy in their day and they will keep coming back.
People remember when you make them feel good.

Sales skills apply a lot to camming. Things like showing interest in the customer, remembering details about them. Solving their problems
(customer problems: where can I find somebody who does this thing on camera I'm into? where can I find somebody to talk to when I'm lonely? etc.)

Reading the customers' bio and following back goes a long way. I've had people surprised that I took the time to find out what they're into. Camming
is a dialogue. The viewer is not just a number on the page with tokens, they are a person with unique turn-ons and interests.

Sorry for the long paragraph lol. Happy holidays, good vibes, & you got this!

Best & with :h:
Ava

Last edited:
well.... there are some hot non-nude models there that dont do bad... like i knew one Abigail_shy most she did was handbra and was always in pvt. i dont know how. maybe cuz she allowed recording and her pvt was very cheap. i used to be completely non-nude like her but over time and at higher rate i do nudes in pvts.
I know non-nude models who are doing really good without even hand-bra and never do any pvt . A room ie like Shy_Jane on CB is very rare but works really fine
(eta: out of topic as subject is pvt price... but I let it there)

Reactions: BlueBelleBlue
The lower the rates the "worse" type of members you will get, and even having your price set to low you will get guys wanting to only watch you for 3 mins, so always be sure to set a minimum time, too.
I have seen lots of guys with models who have their private setting to the lowest amount on CB (6 / min) and using a 10-minute minimum ask the model "please bb remove the minimum"... Like, wtf? Really? If you can't afford a 60 token private which is 10 minutes AND most likely she is going to be fully nude and doing much more, then you shouldn't be on a cam site at all.

But always set it to what you feel comfortable with, and as Mike said, you can always then charge for extra's in the show.
One model I know she charges XX extra to use dildo in her pussy, XX extra to use it for anal. I think basically her "pvt rate" is for NUDITY in the pvt show with strip dance/dancing, then extra's such as playing cost more - in my opinion, I think this is good. She personally is on StripChat and is set to 8/min for regular pvt or 16/min c2c. Obviously, you decide on the base price and adjust your extra prices to suit your needs, and also decide what exactly you're wanting to do in pvt for "free2 (using the base price) and what exactly you want to charge more for - I wouldn't make a long list though, as it can probably scare guys away

I know non-nude models who are doing really good without even hand-bra and never do any pvt . A room ie like Shy_Jane on CB is very rare but works really fine
(eta: out of topic as subject is pvt price... but I let it there)
The lower the rates the "worse" type of members you will get, and even having your price set to low you will get guys wanting to only watch you for 3 mins, so always be sure to set a minimum time, too.
I have seen lots of guys with models who have their private setting to the lowest amount on CB (6 / min) and using a 10-minute minimum ask the model "please bb remove the minimum"... Like, wtf? Really? If you can't afford a 60 token private which is 10 minutes AND most likely she is going to be fully nude and doing much more, then you shouldn't be on a cam site at all.

But always set it to what you feel comfortable with, and as Mike said, you can always then charge for extra's in the show.
One model I know she charges XX extra to use dildo in her pussy, XX extra to use it for anal. I think basically her "pvt rate" is for NUDITY in the pvt show with strip dance/dancing, then extra's such as playing cost more - in my opinion, I think this is good. She personally is on StripChat and is set to 8/min for regular pvt or 16/min c2c. Obviously, you decide on the base price and adjust your extra prices to suit your needs, and also decide what exactly you're wanting to do in pvt for "free2 (using the base price) and what exactly you want to charge more for - I wouldn't make a long list though, as it can probably scare guys away
is just my opinion but i dont agree with this sistem . guys wanna see a hot girl that she does this becouse she enjoy it even if he knows is about money too . better put a fair price for your pvt and impress the guy with a hot show and make him return.. not working in sales during private,... u want one finger 1 cost this, u want 2 cost this u want toy pay more is kinda turn off , in the end guys got feelings too , they wanna feel important not that u do things just if he pay for every lil extra , he is there becouse u hot and horny and u wanna play with him and u waited all night for him to take u in pvt and help u to please yourself :)

Reactions: schruti and DoD404
I'm at 120tk or 150tk c2c and on mfc I have a 1000tk initiation before starting since there's is stuck at 60/80. I rarely do privates because I don't like being bossed around and that weeds out those who would try. Also have the minimum token and minute requirements on so it's set at a minimum of 10 minutes and I get the leftover tokens if they end it early. I usually make more per min in free chat anyway so it has to be worth killing the rooms.

so what do you guys think 60/min with minimum five minutes? or 30/min with minimum ten minutes. that way i still get 300 tokens with is like 15$. i feel like i am worth 60/min but i don't get many viewers so maybe i should wait longer to go to 60/min. don't know. i mean with virus thing going on i get why 60/min is a bit much.

i don't get why a model would be so cheap 6/min is like 30 cents what the fuck. most be noobies who don't know better. even when i was completely a non-nude model it was 12/min. minimum five minutes

I agree that that's insanely cheap for a private show. I'm glad that on MyFreeCams the private show rate is already set for you...60 tokens/minute for a regular private (and 80 tokens/minute for TRUE private) so I don't have to deal with "Can you lower your private show rate" questions.

so what do you guys think 60/min with minimum five minutes? or 30/min with minimum ten minutes. that way i still get 300 tokens with is like 15$. i feel like i am worth 60/min but i don't get many viewers so maybe i should wait longer to go to 60/min. don't know. i mean with virus thing going on i get why 60/min is a bit much.

60/minute with a 5-minute minimum. I think this is the setting I have on MFC. This person is taking you away from the other viewers to get one-on-one attention from you where he'll be requesting you do this and that. I know COVID is going on, but cam shows are a luxury...not a necessity for guys. You've gotta eat and pay your bills too. Like I said before in another post, if guys can pay $50 to see a Mike Tyson fight that only lasts 39 seconds, then paying about HALF that on a live adult cam show (that'll probably make em cum) should be doable. :)

your right :) should i leave cb and try myfreecams or stripchat i mainly like cb more cuz of how payout works. you don't gotta wait a week to be paid. haha

I mean, it's up to you. You can try as many sites as you'd like to see which you prefer. MyFreeCams is my favorite, and they also have an 'early payment' option to where you no longer have to wait 'til the end of a pay period to get paid. I use that all the time (whenever I make the $20 minimum for payout), and usually get it via direct deposit in about two business days. I am not a person who likes waiting two weeks to get my money.

Also, Boleyn Models daily pay service has an option for Stripchat models to receive daily pay.

MyFreeCams' info on 'early payment':

I charge 6 tokens/min on Chaturbate for Private but I plan to change it into 12 tokens for one month ,a test. I was at minimum rate for years because I was afraid to earn less

To me it's all about confidence. People used to complain that my tip menu was too expensive despite just about everything being 100tkns or less and wouldn't even play Roll the Dice for 20tks. Now I attract users who are happy to pay $18/min plus extras just to take me private.

Status
Not open for further replies.