AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's something on your body that you're proud of?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasha Green

ModelCentro.com
Industry Representative
Jul 28, 2014
modelcentro.com
Too many females are always focusing on their human flaws, but we need to stay away from them and try to be positive. It's time to talk about features and pay attention to the ones you like.

I like my bright blue eyes, long redhair, and breast. These are the ones that seem to get the most comments.

What are your favorite features?
The point of this is to be proud of your body, not be against it. :-D

My Booty. It's so awesome, my autocorrect capitalizes it! It's full and round and just the right amount of jiggly, and damn grabbable.

I may be somewhat conceited about it.

I like my shoulder to waist to hip ratio. sort of hourglass-y, I think it's quite nice!
And my posture, I have good posture (which sounds lame, but sometimes you see girls who just sort of 'hang' when they stand up, you know?)

I'm not very pleased with my belly, bum and thighs, but the upside of my figure is that I have a super average dress size and I almost always fit everything, also the 'one size fits all'!

It's not a body part specifically...

But I really like how my face seems to change a lot depending on what makeup/hair I do. I find that I can do almost any costume, even when they don't look anything like me.

It's not even so much the makeup, since I do similar makeup for 99% of my costumes. I'm not sure what it is. I just have an easily adaptable face.

The downside of this is not having a "unique" or "signature" look, and people never ever recognize me when I change my hair. I don't post new hair selfies on fb for ego boosting; I want to give my friends a heads-up on what I look like, lest they call the police on the random girl that starts harassing them on the streets. :lol:

This is a kinda weird one..maybe...is my stretch marks. They are horrible and look hideous but I love them. Yeah they may not be pretty but they brought me my babies and it took me a long time to accept my stretch marks and not think they were the end of the world....so yeah....I am weird...besides that I would have to say my lips and my eyes....

lilithxlove said:
This is a kinda weird one..maybe...is my stretch marks. They are horrible and look hideous but I love them. Yeah they may not be pretty but they brought me my babies and it took me a long time to accept my stretch marks and not think they were the end of the world....so yeah....I am weird...besides that I would have to say my lips and my eyes....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 422
lilithxlove said:

I was just thinking about this the other day! I now have a few on my side, and they're from losing weight over the last 2 years. I worked really hard to get where I am, so there's a feeling of "I earned these" when it came to them. I was wondering if some people who had children feel that way, too. So cool that you do!! It's incredible what kind of changes our bodies can withstand. I think you're a badass for seeing it that way. :)

I also adore my waist-to-hip ratio. It's pretty intense, and I love the look of full hips. Corsets look extremely dramatic on me because of this.

SophiaLocke said:
lilithxlove said:

I was just thinking about this the other day! I now have a few on my side, and they're from losing weight over the last 2 years. I worked really hard to get where I am, so there's a feeling of "I earned these" when it came to them. I was wondering if some people who had children feel that way, too. So cool that you do!! It's incredible what kind of changes our bodies can withstand. I think you're a badass for seeing it that way. :)

I totally have a thing for stretch marks, seriously. *swoon* :-D I just find them incredibly sexy

I used to be told by many photographers that my eyes were too small. And then I learned how to do makeup that didn't hide my eyes, but accent them.
I'm in love with the color changes in them. I love the expressions the make.

Also, I'm proud of my smile. I love how people love it too. :h:

And as far as stretch marks go? I agree. It's a thing of pride. You lost that weight.

hapa74 said:
SophiaLocke said:
lilithxlove said:

I totally have a thing for stretch marks, seriously. *swoon* :-D I just find them incredibly sexy

I was actually going to say the same thing earlier, but I ended up not pulling the trigger on the reply.

There is something about the extra "imperfections" about people that I always find the sexiest about them. These imperfections end up being the opposite, so it's not the correct word to use. I suppose "differences". Things like an awkward laugh, an imperfect smile, an imperfect nose, stretch marks, scars, etc.

In my ex-girlfriends I even often find myself missing the things that most people would find negatives in their personality as well. I'm not just talking about personality querks either (albeit those too).

I feel like these add a certain level of character, humanness and depth to a person. I know this isn't the case and it's a silly way of thinking, but for some reason it's a feeling that has stuck with me.

It might be a sign of low self-esteem, that I find "imperfections" attractive because it reminds me to accept my own? I don't feel like this is it.

Maybe it is simply a matter of "glass half empty" vs "glass half full", seeing flaws as accentuating the beauty of someone, rather then marring it. I don't think this is it either.

I'm not sure what it is, but I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that feels that stretch marks are sexy as hell regardless!

I love this thread! I actually like my stretch marks too. I want to lose weight but I wouldn't want to lose my stretch marks, I think they are sexy and give me character. The ones on my hips and stomach are from growing a human being for ten months and the ones on my breasts are from feeding that person for a year. So, of course I'm proud of that.

I'm also proud of all my scars because I battled self-mutilation for ten years and it's a battle I won.

My eyes. I have gigantic eyes and long eyelashes. Oh, and I can grow really long, really strong fingernails that people often mistake for fake nails.

(My boyfriend is really tall and has stretch marks from growing so quickly. They're hot, I like to kiss them. He thinks I'm a weirdo, but now I know I'm in good company!)

My nose piercings. As a child my nose was really weirdly shaped, almost deformed looking, like a persian cat. I developed a horrible complex and I was convinced I was hideous.
In my teen years as my face matured, it started to straighten outwards and look more like a normal nose. I got a nose ring and suddenly it felt like it was mine and I really liked the way I had decorated it.
I took that out in favor of a septum piercing, and then last winter (?) ended up piercing both nostrils again. Now I love it! I dont think of my other tattoos/piercings in any significant way other than aesthetic; but my nose and the piercings there are something Im very pleased with. Because I made it happen, and decorated something I hated so it became something I really liked.

AerynShade said:
My eyes. I have gigantic eyes and long eyelashes. Oh, and I can grow really long, really strong fingernails that people often mistake for fake nails.

Same, same and same! Hello twin friend! My eyes have always been huge and blue. My lashes have always been awkward to put mascara on, cause they just line my upper and lower lids automatically with dots if I blink at all before it dries completely. I've never used fake nails in my life, my natural nails have always been claw-like all on their own.

Also a fan of my boobs as well....

;)

Yay big eyes!

I love my eyes. They're big and brown and I have nice lashes. I used to be really self conscious about them when I was younger but I've grown to really like them. The size, the shape, the little mole right under my right eye... I love my eyes :)

And I think I have a pretty awesome smile too :D

I like my lips! Kids used to make fun of my smile for being uneven (one side is kind of wonky, I don't know why), but now I think that a genuine smile is like, the prettiest thing anyone can have. So I try to love my smile.

I really like my hair, too! It took me a long time to grow into it and learn to manage it,but now it's long and I like it a lot.

Lastly my hands because they are surprisingly dainty/small, and nothing else about me is, so it's just kind of special :p

I'm a hippie and a surfer at heart. When I was younger I spent near as much time in the water as I did out, so I'm pretty proud of this.

(I hope to someday have my lower half done something like this.)

Attachments

• peacecrop.jpg
    peacecrop.jpg
    768.1 KB · Views: 112
  • fish.jpg
    fish.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 112
Status
Not open for further replies.