AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's the best webcam software to use for a watermark?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2014
Hello! Very new here, just started camming a couple weeks ago and I've been relying very heavily on these forums. I'm aware that my shows might get capped, and I'm okay with that, but I'd like to at least have my name in the corner so that at least traffic can be directed back towards me. I see "ManyCam" pop up a lot in discussions, but it costs fifty dollars just to get rid of that stupid "Manycam" watermark in the corner. I hate to sound like a cheapskate, but is there an inexpensive software out there that can put a simple watermark on my live video?
Thank you in advance!

I'm sure others will be along to give you more useful information--but I'm pretty sure you can remove the ManyCam logo watermark even in the free version (it should be an option in ManyCam's text effects that is selected by default, but you can turn it off). I'm not exactly sure what functionality the free version lacks, but this will at least give you an opportunity to test it out and see what you think.

krukstyle said:
I'm sure others will be along to give you more useful information--but I'm pretty sure you can remove the ManyCam logo watermark even in the free version (it should be an option in ManyCam's text effects that is selected by default, but you can turn it off). I'm not exactly sure what functionality the free version lacks, but this will at least give you an opportunity to test it out and see what you think.

Unfortunately not, but thank you for the suggestion. The watermark itself is kind of big, definitely a distraction.

Attachments

• unfortuantely not.png
    unfortuantely not.png
    190.6 KB · Views: 224
PeachesLovely said:
krukstyle said:

Unfortunately not, but thank you for the suggestion. The watermark itself is kind of big, definitely a distraction.

Download the older version (3.5 I think?) I used the old version until I could afford to upgrade to pro (which I didn't really need to do)

SexyStephXS said:
PeachesLovely said:
krukstyle said:

Download the older version (3.5 I think?) I used the old version until I could afford to upgrade to pro (which I didn't really need to do)

Whoops--I guess they've updated the program a few times since I used it last--sorry for the misinformation! Steph's solution should work wonderfully though. :)

PeachesLovely said:
Awesome! Thank you! I did that and it works perfectly. Reminds me to update the version, but doesn't force me to. Many thanks!
May I ask where you found a safe download for the older version? I just bought a new laptop and I need to install. :)

Reactions: EdieCapone
They don't allow you to remove the watermark in the newest versions
Current version is Version 4.0.109 (08/06/14)

Try to use any version 4 with lower version number the older versions have poor quality video.... but really $50 is just 1000 tokens right? :think:

Version 4.0.94 (05/29/14)

New Mobile Video Source allows you to stream video and audio directly from your Android device.
New YouTube Video Source allows you to stream and broadcast videos found on YouTube.
New YouTube Social Uploader feature allows you to upload your recorded videos to YouTube from ManyCam.
Various bug fixes and improvements as requested by users.
Removing the ManyCam Watermark is a Pro feature only.

nzhere said:
They don't allow you to remove the watermark in the newest versions
Current version is Version 4.0.109 (08/06/14)

Try to use any version 4 with lower version number the older versions have poor quality video.... but really $50 is just 1000 tokens right? :think:

Generally most girls cam to pay their bills. Upgrading manycam is an uneccesarry expense. Plus 1000 tokens is a lot for some girls.

I used version 3 up until last week and there has been no difference in my feed.

IvyR said:
May I ask where you found a safe download for the older version? I just bought a new laptop and I need to install. :)

I'd like to know too :p

Status
Not open for further replies.