AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's the deal with models who dual cam while in a private?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 17, 2017
Do they not realize they're just annoying the people actually paying for their show? Their approval ratings show though. I always leave a swift thumb down and move on hehe

Do they not realize they're just annoying the people actually paying for their show? Their approval ratings show though. I always leave a swift thumb down and move on hehe

Personally, as a customer/member/client, I agree with you and I hate it. I am paying for a PRIVATE, this means it is 1 on 1, if it was to be anything else I would have opted for a GROUP SHOW or just be tipping for a public goal. I honestly find it very difficult to find any new women to take private because of this issue and I stick with the ones I adore but also know won't be having XX other sites watching our private and intimate show.

What's worse is when the model does C2C and has their (the clients) sound on for everyone else in the room to hear. I think that is extremely unfair on the guy taking you private regardless of if he is a good or shitty guy.

This is one reason why there are a lot of greys in rooms, or anonymous. There is one lady I LOVE to pieces but she is on multiple sites and does exactly this what we are speaking of and has done ever since she started (4 or 5 yrs ago now I think). Now guys (greys at least) are constantly saying shit like "when is the show going to start" etc because they KNOW she gives other people's privates on CB for free (and vice versa). They also then know the sounds from other sites that are being used, they go to said sites and use the same names (a lot of times but not always) and do the same there, so then they are always getting free shows from their models.

I do understand why models do it, I truly do but it has stopped me spending on new models that I would love to take pvt, but just won't because I have seen them do this.

Even if you're taking a model that is only 6 tokens per minute and she is broadcasting on 1 or 10 other sites when you have taken her, it's still unfair. Regardless of price, or anything else, a private should be exactly that.
I hate to say it but I have once had to ask for a refund (which CB was great about and did give me) after taking a woman to a PVT show on CB only to then realize she was on LiveJasmin and said she won't get naked because she is on that site.. I was gobsmacked at the fact but also grateful for her honesty. I ended the show (and because there was a 10 minute minimum, I lost the tokens). So, unfortunately, I contacted CB to complain and explained that it was the reason she won't get naked or do anything except TALK (that's what she said, she will only talk to me lol. It was that which truly put me off and now I always stick with those I know/trust, or just tip for flashes and goals.

One thing I will say: I don't mind those models who, when they accept a pvt on a site, but then add (for example on CB) a bot that means you have to tip XX amount to watch. This is then no different than using the spy function, at least you're paying to spy and you're not giving (in most cases) any directions, as it's not their pvt (hope that makes sense).

Reactions: blarbarbmonstrosity
Upvote 0
Dude I don't get it either and find in incredibly rude. I understand their reasoning because they are earn more. Some girls earn more on their set and ignore streams while they focus on the sites with more traffic. So there is an incentive for not pausing the other streams, still find it rude.

If a model does that, leave. Don't tolerate it if it bothers you.

Upvote 0
I hate to say it but I have once had to ask for a refund (which CB was great about and did give me) after taking a woman to a PVT show on CB only to then realize she was on LiveJasmin and said she won't get naked because she is on that site.. I was gobsmacked at the fact but also grateful for her honesty.

I wouldn't really call that being honest, she accepted the private before telling you that and may have even said that thinking you might find her on livejasmin afterwords to take her to another private xD.

Reactions: Lizzy_Beth
Upvote 0
I honestly used to work on 4 sites in the same time , and about 2 months i did not had any private on any of them then i realized why.
Now i selected only 2 that are my best ones and when i have private on cb , i select spy show on the other , because while i am in spy show the guys only can watch but do not hear or are able to speak. Same i do also when on chaturbate the show starts in free chat.
When i have private on the other instead i raise up the camera on chaturbate and i mute the sound ( i use 2 webcams one for each site) same when the free chat show is completed.
I realized by myself that i would certanly not like to take private and my private to be seen for free there. Plus as you said you need privacy.

Most of those that work 10 sites of once are working from studios or are new models , so its pretty difficult to make them understand the bussines and the sensitivity of this fact. even if you explain them many would see it as you have bad intentions.

So the only solution its to move on and let them realize.

Reactions: AudriTwo and NotYou
Upvote 0

I give one chance, and one chance only on privates. If I take a model private (TruePrivate or Exclusive is all I do), then I am paying for the model's time and not to be shown anywhere else. Not spy, not club show, absolutely nothing. I really don't give a fuck what a model thinks, TruePrivate or Exclusive is exactly that. I find out she does that shit, and it's an immediate stop on the private, I ban and block her then report to the site. I don't download and distribute the privates, so she sure as fuck shouldn't broadcast that shit.

Doesn't matter if it's a model who's new to me for the first time private. Or, if it's a model I've done numerous privates with over the course of a couple of years. Shut the bitch down, and never again interact with her. If it's a model who has me on Kik, Snap, or other apps and she sends me a message, nearly all the time I don't respond and block there as well. If it's someone I have known for a while, I may take a couple of minutes to explain and then block. I've done this to quite a few models over the years I've been on MFC.

Upvote 0
Anyone model in a private should shut down or pause other sites while the paying member gets her full attention, for sure.

One issue that annoys me to no end though is the fact that Streamate calls group shows "privates" and privates are actually called exclusive. Can't count the number of guys who think it's actually a one on one when there are often several members watching. Even when guys pop into a show in progress, a good percentage of viewers seem to think they are the only one there.

Oops, didn't notice this was posted in Chaturbate! :)
Just venting a bit about the way they name sessions on SM.

Upvote 0
Well but thats depends a lot the website you are on. We talk about chaturbate here and the chaturbate has no exclusive or tru privates actually.
MFC does have indeed . And yes you are paying for an exclusive or true private there should be a minimal respect from the model side to close or pause the other sesions, because at the end you actually pay a bunch of money for her exclusive private time so its your right as a member to have it.

And congrats buddy you are actually the first one hearing that you pay for the models time , not for the show itself. You deserve a lot of respect only by saying this.

Upvote 0
Well but thats depends a lot the website you are on. We talk about chaturbate here and the chaturbate has no exclusive or tru privates actually.
MFC does have indeed . And yes you are paying for an exclusive or true private there should be a minimal respect from the model side to close or pause the other sesions, because at the end you actually pay a bunch of money for her exclusive private time so its your right as a member to have it.

And congrats buddy you are actually the first one hearing that you pay for the models time , not for the show itself. You deserve a lot of respect only by saying this.

Thanks, I think. To me, it's just common thought/decency when it comes to the model's time and revenue. I primarily do privates with models I have come to know after spending time in their room interacting with and tipping her. Gives me a rough feeling of how she is in terms of personality, and how she reacts with tips. While I get it's a business, and her revenue stream, if she's very short and unappreciative then she's not for me. I don't expect the world. But, I show appreciation and respect to her by tipping for her time, etc. it's nice when it's shown in return. Friendly business so to speak.

As to private, I've mentioned it before, that I take into consideration how her room is doing. If she's in the middle of a countdown, show, etc. I'm not going to take her private. I can wait. Same with if she is doing well with tips. If she's making more in tips in public chat, I don't want to take her away and make her lose money because people generally leave the room and may not come back. I typically ask, and coordinate with her to make sure she's ready for a private. I've had some models come back telling me I don't need to ask, or why am I. Again, just common courtesy. Please return the favour.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
As a CB only user, I don't understand the differences between Private, TruePrivate and Exclusive.

I know what a Private is. I know what spying is. I know what a group show is (or at least for the terms on CB).

I see above from @Nigerian Prince "Exclusive Private" is turning off spying so it truly is just you both doing 1 on 1.. Is this the exact same case for "True Private" but the difference being the name, as it's what another site calls it?

Upvote 0
As a CB only user, I don't understand the differences between Private, TruePrivate and Exclusive.

I know what a Private is. I know what spying is. I know what a group show is (or at least for the terms on CB).

I see above from @Nigerian Prince "Exclusive Private" is turning off spying so it truly is just you both doing 1 on 1.. Is this the exact same case for "True Private" but the difference being the name, as it's what another site calls it?

TruePrivate is on MFC. MFC has two types of privates:

Private: 60 tokens a minute, and anyone can spy for 30 tokens a minute (non adjustable rate)
TruePrivate: 80 tokens a minute, and it's exclusive 1:1 with the model. No spying. Again, non adjustable rate

In order to do TruePrivate, the member has to enable this option in the settings. This is all I have ever done, and all I will ever do. I'm kind of greedy, and protective, when it comes to personal time with a model. Not because I do anything extreme, weird, etc. But, there's times where it's personal conversation, and I don't want others listening in.

I'm not as familiar with CB, or SM. I figured it was something similar on CB. With SM, I was aware of the difference between Private and Exclusive

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I'm not as familiar with CB, or SM. I figured it was something similar on CB. With SM, I was aware of the difference between Private and Exclusive

Yeah in CB there is only two options, put a password on the room and have the user tip whatever price you negotiate, or a private. With a password show only those with the password can see, and with a regular private models have the option of choosing rates ranging 6-150 tks, and a spy rate of 6-30 tks, though that feature can be disabled. From my observation it's rare that spying is ever turned off.

Upvote 0
Yeah in CB there is only two options, put a password on the room and have the user tip whatever price you negotiate, or a private. With a password show only those with the password can see, and with a regular private models have the option of choosing rates ranging 6-150 tks, and a spy rate of 6-30 tks, though that feature can be disabled. From my observation it's rare that spying is ever turned off.

I've only done a couple of privates on CB, which was a couple of years ago. Haven't been back as I prefer MFC. Same with SM. I did a couple of exclusives with a model I got to know. But, our schedules didn't match anymore and she's since stopped camming.

Upvote 0
Thanks, I think. To me, it's just common thought/decency when it comes to the model's time and revenue. I primarily do privates with models I have come to know after spending time in their room interacting with and tipping her. Gives me a rough feeling of how she is in terms of personality, and how she reacts with tips. While I get it's a business, and her revenue stream, if she's very short and unappreciative then she's not for me. I don't expect the world. But, I show appreciation and respect to her by tipping for her time, etc. it's nice when it's shown in return. Friendly business so to speak.

As to private, I've mentioned it before, that I take into consideration how her room is doing. If she's in the middle of a countdown, show, etc. I'm not going to take her private. I can wait. Same with if she is doing well with tips. If she's making more in tips in public chat, I don't want to take her away and make her lose money because people generally leave the room and may not come back. I typically ask, and coordinate with her to make sure she's ready for a private. I've had some models come back telling me I don't need to ask, or why am I. Again, just common courtesy. Please return the favour.

That i was thinking about my first message to you.
Thats why i love chaturbate and the another website , they give us the posibility to sell a 10 minutes private block . This way its avoided to intrerupt the room flow as you mentioned before.
Many mebers actually do it on proupouse take the model private for 1-2 minutes to ruin her room.
In my 10 years as a cam model ( last 3 full time ) i honestly never meet someone to be such respectfull for the model work and time , as you are. You deserve only the best and a lot of love online and offline

Upvote 0

Group show : where all stroke their dicks for less and shout to the model to introduce bigger and faster stuffs, if posible to make her pussy fly on the ceiling to fuck the lamp hangging . ( MFC refference 30 tks per min)

Private show (regular one) : where 1 member go private with the model paying the full price , and others that barrelly waited to release their cocks for those 6-12 tks they have , so they go spy the model , and if they do not they report the model for whatewer... ( MFC referrence 60 tks per min , and spy 8 tokenks i think )

True private : its an exclusive 1 to 1 show with a member that pays almoast double the price of a normal private. nobody its allowed to spy see or hear. ( MFC case 90 tokens per minute)

On CB it doesnt exist True private by default . But the models has the option to not accept spys in the pvts shows ( like i do ) so if the model wants make it True private

True private or Exclusive its the same thing but some sites call it true private( mfc for example) some call it exclusive( streamate for ex)

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0

Yes indeed its rarelly turned off , but most of the veteran models that are independent and work for years we turn the spy off.
Without offence the spy on CB are the worst ever, if they do not get their cocks drained in 1 min the always report you for some shit. So i learned my cb lesson :)))

Upvote 0
Group show : where all stroke their dicks for less [...] ( MFC refference 30 tks per min)
10 tokens per minute for the member. If the model is lucky holds the minimum amount of members to *start* the group at 3 which would = 30 tokens/min for the model. Sometimes it gets down to 1 or 2 members left and it's pretty pointless to be in there unless the model was making zero tips in public chat.

Private show (regular one) : where 1 member go private with the model paying the full price , and others that barrelly waited to release their cocks for those 6-12 tks they have , so they go spy the model , and if they do not they report the model for whatewer... ( MFC referrence 60 tks per min , and spy 8 tokenks i think )
Private 60 tks/min, spy 20 tks/min.
True private : its an exclusive 1 to 1 show with a member that pays almoast double the price of a normal private. nobody its allowed to spy see or hear. ( MFC case 90 tokens per minute)
True private 80 tks/min.

I figured I'd clarify since @Brett M was looking for MFC stuff that he was unaware of (and maybe you haven't used in a while and forgot the amounts.)

Upvote 0
10 tokens per minute for the member. If the model is lucky holds the minimum amount of members to *start* the group at 3 which would = 30 tokens/min for the model. Sometimes it gets down to 1 or 2 members left and it's pretty pointless to be in there unless the model was making zero tips in public chat.

Private 60 tks/min, spy 20 tks/min.

True private 80 tks/min.

I figured I'd clarify since @Brett M was looking for MFC stuff that he was unaware of (and maybe you haven't used in a while and forgot the amounts.)
Thank you Amber yes indeed i havent used MFC for a while indeed. And when i rarelly use it i did not check on the prices anymore because i know MFC respect itself and the models will not drop the prices overnight :)

Upvote 0
I splitcam to 3 sites and do not take private’s for mainly this reason. I find it rude as hell to stream someone’s private show while two other sites are watching. The other reasons are that I hate having to take direction and I usually make more in free chat anyway. There’s having a hustle and then there’s scamming and I feel this is more of the scamming when you don’t put the “away” up on the other sites.

Upvote 0
I honestly used to work on 4 sites in the same time , and about 2 months i did not had any private on any of them then i realized why.
Now i selected only 2 that are my best ones and when i have private on cb , i select spy show on the other , because while i am in spy show the guys only can watch but do not hear or are able to speak. Same i do also when on chaturbate the show starts in free chat.
When i have private on the other instead i raise up the camera on chaturbate and i mute the sound ( i use 2 webcams one for each site) same when the free chat show is completed.
I realized by myself that i would certanly not like to take private and my private to be seen for free there. Plus as you said you need privacy.

Most of those that work 10 sites of once are working from studios or are new models , so its pretty difficult to make them understand the bussines and the sensitivity of this fact. even if you explain them many would see it as you have bad intentions.

I just read this and would like to know if u take private in other site ( MFC) , can u set spy mode in Chaturbate? If so, how I do it?

Upvote 0
If you are on multiple sites, some sites allow the broadcaster to set their stream to spy mode, others like MFC does not have that option, so they have to set the stream to away or not broadcasting, However on CB there is a bot called Hidden Cam you can use where you can have a set amount for the viewer to view the normal private for xxx tokens, or he can tip xx tokens to get a quick preview ( token amounts are decided by the model, and the quick preview length is also decided by the model ).

• Hugs
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.