AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's the longest you've dealt with a stalker/harasser, and how did you finally get rid of them?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 9, 2023
For context (on an ongoing situation); On CB I frequent the room of a newish model who was non-nude but on her own free will decided to branch out a bit with removing some clothing mostly in private shows. One of her regular viewers who'd been visiting her in every broadcast since practically day 1 (and #1 in tips and viewership overall not that it matters to anyone but him) apparently didn't like this and started trying to gate-keep what she can and can't do, and on top of that felt entitled to some of her very personal info. Understandably she wasn't having it, told him to not communicate with her anymore because she felt threatened and unsafe, and promptly kicked him out. I won't go into too much more detail in this thread (maybe I'll ask her permission to dedicate a thread to it if people are interested) but the dude is really obsessive, unhinged, unremorseful, and has been a constant pain in the ass for the model and also towards her other regulars in every broadcast she's done after the 3 weeks she kicked him.

So, has anyone else been in a situation with a very persistent viewer that just won't go away? Did they get worse/more desperate over time? How long did it take to never see them again? Did they grow bored and move on by themselves or were there other actions you had to take in order to see results? Did you contact customer support and if so, how prompt did they act? When (if at all) do you think it's appropriate to get law enforcement involved in a situation like this?

I'm unsure of what actions this model has actually taken in this situation but she's gone on a break from broadcasting. With how she was when I last saw her I wouldn't be surprised if she's decided to stop for good. I'm doubtful the dude will be gone if she returns: he seems to have welded himself to her room. I took some action of my own because when this dude DMed me he was basically the Mayo Clinic's definition of 'sociopath'. Really it feels like things are at the whim of Customer Support right now and so far it's been 8 days with no reply/visible result (I've even got one of those feedback forms before a reply, is that a sign of something? 🤔). I just really worry he could pose a threat to other models if he's left to run around freely interacting with others.

Anyhow I'm interested to hear your stories and your solutions!

I don’t have much of a similar story but more of a possible solution?

So I usually boot anyone who I feel uncomfortable with. Whether they are new or someone who has been around.

Next, I will go into my settings and change my notifications to only allow users who are tipping me to be able to speak to me in the room.

My reasoning behind this is thinking that whoever is upset with me may come back as a grey user and try disrupt the flow of the show. But possibly upon returning and realizing that they can’t have the last word, they become frustrated and move on.

I don’t have a timeline for when I change my room back to allowing everyone to chat… it just depends on the situation I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.