AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whats the one thing camming related, you are most confident about?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2016
It's that one thing that you know, no matter the day, "I got this, no matter what else happens!"

My makeup is always on point and I always put on a hell of a show when given the opportunity - the rest is up to the cammiverse.

My fat ass.

That no matter how bad a day/week/month is on cam, it's always better than any other job I could be doing, and ultimately the freedoms and payout will always be worth the stresses and anxieties.

So on any given day, I try hard to remind myself of this.

The knowledge that I'm doing pretty damn good considering im just me. With all the ammo that the thousands of other women have. Years of experience, huge social media presence, top shelf looks, plastic surgery, hundreds of video clips, a lot of regulars, the time to put in 40 hours compared to my 15, or just flat out luck. I guess I can say I do alright. Could be worse. I mean atleast I'm not scared and mousy like I was when I first started. it's nice to know that being who I am.. I actually stuck this out, despite the fact that it has yet to pay off the way I had hoped. And I have more knowledge now than I ever did in the beginning. And on top of that.. I was never confident enough to even wear lingerie before this.. because simply put I didn't see myself that way. this probably didn't really answer the OP.. but it made me think regardless.

Just myself in general. Camming is the one place I can be confident that being totally myself will be accepted and loved by someone. I never have to be fake or tone down my personality!
This is why I got into camming! So I can be my weird self lol and have people that enjoy my company.

Reactions: Lexi Emerson
Status
Not open for further replies.