AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's you favorite kind of camshow?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
I think my favorite has to be the more daring out door, public nudity type stuff. But what is your favorite to watch? Do you like girl on girl? Count down to cum show? What kind of cum show? Don't be shy... really, what is it that you like to watch the most? Spankings, anal, pussy play, etc...

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
I'm a model, but I also favor women and watched cams before I became a model myself. My favorite types of shows are when models are talking about interesting topics and being total bratty teases, while they are wearing hot high-waisted vintage lingerie and often have to stand up to reach for things/etc and get all leggy. I also really like when models tell stories, fake or not, about their own sexual escapades. I like sexy voices, so the talking/good style combo really does it for me.

My least favorite is two-girl shows where you can tell the girls are not actually into each other, and strip routines. Total personal preference type stuff here, and definitely no hatred.

The most exciting shows for me to watch are the ones when people get into tip wars over ladies and it gets all heated and exciting and I can see that the model is super psyched and having fun.

xoxox
v

zippypinhead said:
Strip tease and naked dancing. I'm pretty easy to please.

Woot! These are my favorite to do and I love watching them too!

Another fave to watch is oil shows. Especially when done sensually and slowly.

I do like girl/girl shows when the models are genuinely into each other and seem to be friends as well (not just working together). I guess I like to see their personalities show and them laughing together and having a good time :)

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
I am a sucker for public or similarly daring stuff. However, I am absolutely taken in by what is in my book the primary illusion of camming. That is, I get to sit in front of this newfangled gadget and hang around a pretty/cute/hot/etc. woman broadcasting from her home because she enjoys being a bit pervy. I am a sucker for the model who looks like she just decided to pop on and isn't in costume or conspicuous lingerie. More elaborate productions lose me for reasons I can't quite place. I don't have a clearly defined limit. If in time a model takes a teensy bit of my heart, I can cope with more slickness.

On the other hand, if a model's technology isn't in order (lighting, frame rate, clear audio, etc.) I get put off. Perhaps because I am so in love with the previously mentioned idea, I don't want to be reminded of the technology which makes it happen.

As mentioned above, dancing. Strip tease or oil involved with the dancing is always nice too.

Also two women kissing. Yeah, I could watch that all night.

The following aren't meant in an erotic/pervy/fetish sort of way. Cooking shows are nice. And I know this will sound strange, but one where a lady will get on cam and just crank up some classic rock or something and jam the afternoon away; complete with air guitar performances. Not mentioning camscore or worrying about it or tokens, just spending some time hanging out. :p I know those aren't generally conducive to massive amounts of tokens being generated, but it does tend to go a long way toward her 'cool' factor and making her someone I want to spend more time with in the future.

There's something comforting about just relaxing for awhile and experiencing an everyday slice of life with another human being.

I enjoy a camshow when the talent has the ability to be laid back and be able to be themselves and not uptight. I also personally think that when I'm having a good time with the talent, they don't need to do anything sexual ( take off clothes, be suggestive, etc ). I had a great time once watching a girl trying to do card tricks ( she failed but it was funny! ) and I actually spent almost an hour watching and listening to some asian girl just sit there singing and playing her guitar. There was nothing sexual about it and we the viewers tipped and they were tipped well. I really enjoy these rare moments and feel I'm very satisfied.

I like the daring stuff, though as long as the model's having a good time I think it works. I believe it's mainly up to the girl and her personality to make it a good time. I do outdoors stuff myself (though I can't right now because my voice is getting better :icon-cry: ) When I'm outside it puts me in a more pleasant mood, and I note that people tend to stay longer...I think mainly because of that.

Reactions: LadyLuna
An erotic dance, one in which it is obvious that the model spent some time choreographing the music and moves beforehand.

I haven't watched enough to know what my favorite types of shows are. I do know that I'm not too fond of the public cumshows I've seen, but that's mostly because there wasn't any lead-up to it. It was just "oops, time to cum!", strip down and start playing... I want a build-up. I want to see that she's enjoying it. I like sensual in real-life, so maybe that's what I'm missing in the shows.

However, the only two cumshows I've seen in public chat were:
-hopped in to watch D0mino and saw that she was in the middle of one, so I left (cause I didn't see the build-up, and I didn't have money to tip)
-watching a low camscore model, and she was tipped the whole amount for the show. No teasing, just panties down, play, buckets of squirt. Not appealing to me.

So, it's possible I just haven't seen the right show yet.

I did really enjoy this one group show with AlexLady, but there were circumstances involved that I'm not comfortable with talking about without her permission.

Reactions: emptiedglass
driverxtc said:
I enjoy a camshow when the talent has the ability to be laid back and be able to be themselves and not uptight. I also personally think that when I'm having a good time with the talent, they don't need to do anything sexual ( take off clothes, be suggestive, etc ). I had a great time once watching a girl trying to do card tricks ( she failed but it was funny! ) and I actually spent almost an hour watching and listening to some asian girl just sit there singing and playing her guitar. There was nothing sexual about it and we the viewers tipped and they were tipped well. I really enjoy these rare moments and feel I'm very satisfied.

Dang, I play cards and guitar on cam quite often but the guitar doesn't seem to go over too well most the time (as far as getting tipped goes anyways). Why can't I get more guys that appreciate that kind of stuff in my chat room?!

Dang, I play cards and guitar on cam quite often but the guitar doesn't seem to go over too well most the time (as far as getting tipped goes anyways). Why can't I get more guys that appreciate that kind of stuff in my chat room?![/quote]

Because most viewers are P-I-G-G-I-E-S

I appreciate models who are fun to hang around with. Even if some viewers aren't tipping the model and the talent still acknowledges the viewers comments in decent conversation. That's really cool. I'd tip just to keep the convo going.

Poker_Babe said:
Dang, I play cards and guitar on cam quite often but the guitar doesn't seem to go over too well most the time (as far as getting tipped goes anyways). Why can't I get more guys that appreciate that kind of stuff in my chat room?!

Just a thought, but because you do get naked and do shows on cam.

From my limited viewing experience, it seems the models that are successful at that sort of thing are, for the most part, non-nude in public models.

The music or whatever is their show.

To answer the original question, my favorite kind of show is the one that never happens. Just answering honestly.

Let me explain. If i want a "show" I'd much rather see that in group or private. In free chat, I'm there to hang out, have some fun, tip for stupid stuff. Once the "show" starts, all that pretty much goes out the window. I know that is not the mentality of the average member. That is just me.

Triple anal shows!!!!! j/k Altho that would be something to see. :think: I do like anal and dirty talk in a cum show, but if I know and like the model almost anything will do. Having said that I'm also a BIG fan of good conversation and fun times in the lead up to the cum show. :twocents-02cents:

Status
Not open for further replies.