AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whats your favorite kind of pizza?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thin crust, fetta, mascarpone, squash, spinach/rucola any type of spanish salami, and cherry tomatoes. Add a side of melted garlic butter and Im in heaven (now Im hungry. Ive never made exactly this pizza, but being a chef student my brain just auto-compiled what Id most like to see on a pizza for maximum flavor synergy :))) )

Reactions: ramblin
I rarely ever eat pizza because my sister works there and she always come home with the "pizza smel" if you know what I mean though if I had to choose I would have to say cheese with pepperoni and veggie pizza.

Just pepperoni. I like other toppings and usually won't turn down any of the common ones, but I never get tired of pepperoni. I've gradually moving to a vegan diet and this is one of the few things I think I would actually miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.