AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whats your favorite soda?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone remember Fanta? I drink that every once in a while.

I used to be obsessed with orange Fanta. I was like Kel from Kenan and Kel with the orange soda addiction. IS IT TRUUUE???

I easily get withdrawal headaches if I don't continually intake caffeine.

I actually endured a bunch of MRIs and appointments with a neurologist many years ago because I was getting mysterious migraines, mostly on weekends. I worked a corporate office job where I had daily all-day access to a cappucino/coffee machine and had probably 3 coffees a day. Then on weekends when I had days off, I'd only have a cup of coffee, then weirdly had migraines.

It was withdrawals from caffeine. Even though I was still having *some* my body got used to like 150+ mg of caff per day, and couldn't handle only having about 50 per day on weekends.

I didn't realize that until I had the extensive tests done. They're also called "rebound" headaches, because I was using Excedrin Migraine to cure the pain, but that has caffeine in it too. :)

So I try now to stick to less than 80 mg caff per day, most days less than 60 so that it isn't such an impact if I miss a day (due to being sick or anything stopping me from having my daily cup o joe.)

My dad used to have a similar problem on his day off. He was kitchen manager at a restaurant and was used to drinking numerous coffees with hot chocolate mix added in throughout his open-to-close shifts. His solution was to just get a Starbucks on his day off, rather than ease up on his typical consumption.

None, actually. I don't drink any kind of soda. I don't even like sparkling water.

As for pineapple pizza ... my eyes have also seen a strawberry pizza and a banana pizza. I just couldn't stand the pain. I fainted.

Last edited:
  • Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Last edited:
Reactions: Just_A_Guy
I'm on a medication that makes soda taste like metal, but when I'm not on it, my favorite soda is Sprite or any kind of ginger beer.

Reactions: a_haze420
I am not into soda so much. Club soda with alcohol. La Croix if I am feeling wild. Once in a while I'll have a rootbeer or a cream soda, but I generally find all sodas to be wayyy too sweet. Probably because I don't eat or drink sweetened things like, ever. I had a bit of a thing for sugar free Red Bull for a while, but no longer. Coffee (which I drink unsweetened as well) gives me plenty of caffeine haha.

Cream soda, Orange Fanta and vanilla coke are my favorites. I don't drink soda often anymore, but if I'm really dragging a vanilla coke is my favorite mid day pick me up.

• Funny!
Reactions: Nikola Tesla
Virgil%2527s%2BBavarian%2BNutmeg%2B%25284%2529.JPG

Virgil's special edition Vavarian Nutmeg.
I didn't know it was possible to micro brew root beer.
It's incredibly smooth, and flavorful.

All natural ingredients
  • anise from Spain
  • licorice from France
  • vanilla (bourbon) from Madagascar
  • cinnamon from Ceylon
  • clove from Indonesia
  • wintergreen from China
  • sweet birch from the southern US
  • molasses from the US
  • nutmeg from Indonesia
  • pimento berry oil from Jamaica
  • balsam oil from Peru
  • cassia oil from China

Last edited:
It is a bit confusing, I didn't know about Orange Kinley.
Don't freak out, somewhere in the 80's Coca Cola penetrated the Israeli market with this brand, and quite successfully by the way:
kinley 80's.jpg
We had so many nicknames for this orange fluid that provided steady income for many dentists and dietitians.....
The purple grape Kinley lasted about 2 weeks. When you're a brand that practically invented Santa Clause as we know him, you can afford lots trials and errors :)

I generally like regular cola (Coke, Pepsi, RC, etc), but that is getting to be too sugary for me. I'll drink Diet Dr. Pepper when casually consuming soda pop, and leave the full flavored stuff for occasional meals.

I'm more of a tea and coffee drinker anymore.

Reactions: Nikola Tesla
On a slight tangent, the fizzy drink (see WickedTouch's earlier post) with the best/funniest adverts is Scotland's other national drink, Irn Bru, which outsells both Coca-cola and Pepsi in Scotland. Some of these would probably have no chance of being broadcast on U.S. TV.

I'm low-key addicted to pop, though more so the carbonation. I drink so much (about 2 cans a day) that I have to change out my favorites every so often because I get tired of them. :bag: Currently I've been into root beer and cream soda. I could pretty much always drink Squirt. :blush: Orange Crush was my favorite for sooooooo long that now I can't even smell it because I got SO sick of it lol. I'm trying to cut down my consumption but I just love the fizziness so much!

Hello everyone! I'm trying to avoid to drink soda's , so when I feel my energy level is low , I use to drink some coke - Cherry coke for example ... or when I'm smoking and I don't want to drink coffee I use to drink half glass of orange or other soda....

Status
Not open for further replies.