AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whats your favorite type of Rum?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of it!

But for real, back when I was drinking, Captain Morgan and Bacardi if I was drinking mojitos.

I used to love RedRum. It's a good cocktail rum, and makes a tasty rum & Coke. If style points matter, I think it has one of the coolest bottles to grace a liquor cabinet -- blood red and shaped like a coffin.
client-3.jpg

Another rum I really used to enjoy was Lemon Hart 151. It tastes exactly like what I had always imagined fictional pirate rum would taste like. Tread lightly with a 151, though.

A judicious concoction of Lemon Hart and RedRum could yield an excellent Cuba Libre, now that I'm thinking about it. I'm tempted to take up tippling again, just to find out.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I borrow from French anthropologist Claude Levi-Strauss to say I hope my favourite rum is yet to come just as the first twenty people I met are no longer the most interesting.

In Martinique I went over certain rusticated, half-abandoned rum-
distilleries where neither methods nor apparatus had been changed
since the eighteenth century. In Porto Rico, by contrast, the factories
of the company which enjoys a quasi-monopoly of cane-sugar were
agleam with white-enamelled tanks and chromium plated faucets. And
yet in Martinique, where the ancient wooden barrels are silted up with
sediment, the rum was like velvet on the palate and had a delicious
scent: in Porto Rico it was brutal and vulgar. Can it be that the finesse
of the Martiniquais rums was due to impurities which archaic methods
of manufacture do nothing to disturb? The contrast illustrated, to my
way of thinking, the paradox of civilization: we know that its magic
derives from the presence within it of certain impurities, and yet we
can never resist the impulse to clean up precisely those elements which
give it its charm.

Last edited:
I've been into Black Bell lately. Not as sweet as Kraken and not as fruity as Sailor Jerry.

My favorite rum is whatever kind I happen to be drinking at the time. I've never encountered a bad rum.

151 Bacardi!

Unfortunately they no longer sell it

Um, how am I supposed to make Caribou Lou now? This also explains why I couldn't find it the last time I tried to get it.

My favorite rum is whatever kind I happen to be drinking at the time. I've never encountered a bad rum.

Um, how am I supposed to make Caribou Lou now? This also explains why I couldn't find it the last time I tried to get it.

Im pretty sure they had to stop selling it in liquor stores because people were trying to light it on fire. I know there are shots/drinks bartenders can make that you light on fire using 151 and I guess some idiots thought it was a good idea to try at home? Either way I'm sad that it is gone because it tastes so good with Dr pepper.

• Wat?!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
151 Bacardi!

Unfortunately they no longer sell it :grr: and I have to drink the boring regular bacardi. Both very delicious mixed with Dr. Pepper.

Whoa whoa whoa, 151 isn't a thing anymore? I mean it was jet fuel but still. Fond memories.

I *love* Myers. It's got a really strong, dark rum flavor but it isn't super sweet. I typically drink vodka so if I go for rum I want it to taste like rum. I also really like Sailor Jerry if I am going for something spiced.

Whoa whoa whoa, 151 isn't a thing anymore? I mean it was jet fuel but still. Fond memories.

I *love* Myers. It's got a really strong, dark rum flavor but it isn't super sweet. I typically drink vodka so if I go for rum I want it to taste like rum. I also really like Sailor Jerry if I am going for something spiced.

Yep :( I drank that stuff all the time, up until they stopped making it. No official reason was given but people guessed it's because it's so highly flammable and hard to put out once it starts. I'm sure they were sued for it one too many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.