AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

When DMCA fails...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 18, 2017
a friend of mine is having some problems.. I've helped her submit over a thousand URLs for DMCA notices against almost 2 dozen websites.

the DMCA takedown requests were submitted using the webform on the camsite she works at (MFC).

the results? nothing...
aside from the website not being listed in Google anymore the thousands of images and videos are still online at the original websites... (yes, literally, over a thousand videos, she's been working on the site for many, many, years)

some of the bigger websites, from what i can tell, have cloudflare providing CDN services...

places like DMCA.com want $200 per domain name...

has anyone used this or any other services with any success?

what's next? what can be done? where do we go from here?

Hello again. I'm sorry if i broke some rules on the forum. I'm trying to help because i did a lot of effort in those months about this problem. I wrote a long post here:
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/does-upstore-respond-to-dmca-requests.22776/page-2
Obviously, it's full of errors, but i'm sure this is the right road... but now, what we need is more people (and possibly americans) to contact that office... because i'm Italian and they don't care a lot about me, thanks.
I can give you more details in private, please contact me, thanks.

Emm... a hacker(s) is/are more appropriate for this type of job (and I'm not endorsing this type of action)
Tho I use DMCA myself, I didn't had to much use of it.
Not that I know anything about this but (insert "a friend" phrasing here) ..and I'm not endorsing/condoning it either but I kinda wonder why models don't band together and go make some dark web consults to nail some of the nastier content distributors ..
I don't (yet) have a problem here so I haven't explores this very thoroughly. Sort of just thinking and typing out loud.

a friend of mine is having some problems.. I've helped her submit over a thousand URLs for DMCA notices against almost 2 dozen websites.

They acutally have more like 62+ websites. The common denominator is that they all point back to the same download URLs, on the same website.

some of the bigger websites, from what i can tell, have cloudflare providing CDN services...

Yep, they use sevreal diffrent systems to try and stop people from crawling their websites. All of it is to make DCMA takedown hard.

Pritty sure the company is in purgatory. There a whole thread about it.

Hey guys, you should check out my other post about DMCA - shows you how to get any and all URL's out of the Google search results.

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...ssues-anyone-have-solution.25315/#post-869275

PS - It won't remove the actual content from the infringing site, but it will render it unsearchable. Hope this helps, have an amazing Friday! :)

The thing to remember about DMCA.... it's American. There's no necessity for any other country to adhere to a request.

Many countries have an equivalent, but it's not DMCA. Do some research - the EU uses a differently named process, so will ignore any DMCA they chose to.

Reactions: Sneeqie
Status
Not open for further replies.