AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

When is it over doing a GFE

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just another "I fell in love with a camgirl" thread with horrible formatting and grammar.

Op please go outside and interact with actual human beings for once. While maintaining proper social distance of course.
Lol you sound like another grimlin blapagababa 🤣🤣🤣🖕

Oh I started reading this but then saw how long it is. If anyone manages to stay awake throughout the story, please post a TL;DR for the rest of us :haha:
Blah blah. At first I said oooh I'm crying like a lil bitch but I'm seeing a hole new type of cry baby in y'all on this post lol go cry to your slut momma 😜🖕👍👍👍👍👍

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Don't know what about my reply warrants such a hissy fit from you, but I am not too worried about who looks dumb in this thread.

but I am not too worried about who looks dumb in this thread.
Exactly what I thought ... there's only one person who looks like a total moron in this thread ...

Look I understand you’re upset at the responses to your post. But you need chill down a bit. I understand you’re trolling others right back, but take it with the grain of salt and see the value in what others have responded with that have read your post. Easier said than done. I get it.

I think both you and the model went into an emotional spiral that became quite toxic. When things become emotionally draining or aggressive, I think it’s best for members to remove themselves from the situation and understand that cam sites are there for transactional activities. No matter how a model may pull the GFE or a really make a fantasy believable, I think it’s best to try to practice bringing yourself to reality before this blowup like they are already did. Even if that means you don’t visit that model ever again.

Again easier said than done, but I urge you and others to find healthy ways to do that to avoid situations that turn into heavy emotional investments when it concerns your relationship with a cam model. Try to be realistic and keep it transactional. If member or model can’t respect each other’s boundaries then it’s best to move along.

Last edited:
Look I understand you’re upset at the responses to your post. But you need chill down a bit. I understand you’re trolling others right back, but take it with the grain of salt and see the value in what others have responded with that have read your post. Easier said than done. I get it.

I think both you and the model went into an emotional spiral that became quite toxic. When things become emotionally draining or aggressive, I think it’s best for members to remove themselves from the situation and understand that cam sites are there for transactional activities. No matter how a model may pull the GFE or a really make a fantasy believable, I think it’s best to try to practice bringing yourself to reality before this blowup like they are already did. Even if that means you don’t visit that model ever again.

Again easier said than done, but I urge you and others to find healthy ways to do that to avoid situations that turn into heavy emotional investments when it concerns your relationship with a cam model. Try to be realistic and keep it transactional. If member or model can’t respect each other’s boundaries then it’s best to move along.
You are the only one here using any reasoning. Thanks for the non bias answer!

Trolling is dumb here. Especially if you think that you're respectable as a individual. Hell even the model mentioned here avoided trolling are y'all stupid as me. Think beforehand about the answer cause cyber bullying is still frawned upon even pros know that!

Oh ok well great everyone on ACF is a web junky about as dumb as me but I. A different not necessarily better way. Anyway hope y'all get what you need from making others feel small lol anyways. As for the post and only the post. Professional services will handle the situation now so you/I can chill the shit is on we got the name and the community it's a rap.👍 😈😈😈😂🤣🤣🤣🖕

Ahhh, buddy... It looks like you're feeling hurt because a bunch of camgirls told you the truth. That's gotta feel pretty raw. I get it. You're doing this whole "You girls are dumb and hysterical" bit to strike back and feel bigger, but ya know what?

Humility is sexy. Communication is sexy. I love when a guy is like, "You know what, I fucked up. I'm sorry. That was creepy/weird/rude of me, and I don't like to be that way. Can we try again?"

Also, gratitude is nice. "Thanks for answering my question!"

Lots of people have egos that are so big, they get in the way of being a decent person. Don't take anything anyone says (or most of the things you say about yourself,) personally; it just creates a world of pain for yourself, and when you're hurt, you (speaking generally, not you) tend to hurt people. It's a reaction that's pretty normal.

Take a step outside of yourself and see if it's worth your time to shit on camgirls for answering your question. We're not obligated to be nice to you, and the best people here can take some shit with a smile. This response here? Not cute. You're coming off like a little kid, "Well, I don't wanna play your stupid game anyway!" - Real sour grapes shit, man. Not sexy. Not endearing. Not wanting us to have much sympathy for you. I'm not surprised that you've gotten the response you have, because this right here, and all the other catty, bratty shit you've come back with to all the responses has been... disappointing.

I am disappointed in you. That's sad. We won't miss you when you go, but maybe if you make some adjustments to your attitude and perspective, you could have your very own redemption arc!

It's up to you, no loss to us either way bb.

Ahhh, buddy... It looks like you're feeling hurt because a bunch of camgirls told you the truth. That's gotta feel pretty raw. I get it. You're doing this whole "You girls are dumb and hysterical" bit to strike back and feel bigger, but ya know what?

Humility is sexy. Communication is sexy. I love when a guy is like, "You know what, I fucked up. I'm sorry. That was creepy/weird/rude of me, and I don't like to be that way. Can we try again?"

Also, gratitude is nice. "Thanks for answering my question!"

Lots of people have egos that are so big, they get in the way of being a decent person. Don't take anything anyone says (or most of the things you say about yourself,) personally; it just creates a world of pain for yourself, and when you're hurt, you (speaking generally, not you) tend to hurt people. It's a reaction that's pretty normal.

Take a step outside of yourself and see if it's worth your time to shit on camgirls for answering your question. We're not obligated to be nice to you, and the best people here can take some shit with a smile. This response here? Not cute. You're coming off like a little kid, "Well, I don't wanna play your stupid game anyway!" - Real sour grapes shit, man. Not sexy. Not endearing. Not wanting us to have much sympathy for you. I'm not surprised that you've gotten the response you have, because this right here, and all the other catty, bratty shit you've come back with to all the responses has been... disappointing.

I am disappointed in you. That's sad. We won't miss you when you go, but maybe if you make some adjustments to your attitude and perspective, you could have your very own redemption arc!

It's up to you, no loss to us either way bb.
Lol are you sure? I mean are you sure about the camgirl thing. And the truth lol reply based response says no read. But ok I'll take your word for it.

Lol are you sure? I mean are you sure about the camgirl thing. And the truth lol reply based response says no read. But ok I'll take your word for it.
You know why nobody read your giant wall of text?

Because it was a giant wall of text.

Ain't nobody got time for that.

You can be a big boy and go play outside, now! Unless you like the treatment you're getting here right now.

If you don't like the responses you're getting, step away from the computer. Pet a cat. Do some laundry.

Fighting and arguing (and trolling) causes dopamine release. You get a bit of a "high" from being confrontational. But, it's a crappy high.

I'm gonna go smoke a bowl and laugh and shake my head about this to myself.

Niggas is fucking relentless and so am I at least this is funny. Them other forums got trolls with no confidence.

You can be a big boy and go play outside, now! Unless you like the treatment you're getting here right now.

If you don't like the responses you're getting, step away from the computer. Pet a cat. Do some laundry.

Fighting and arguing (and trolling) causes dopamine release. You get a bit of a "high" from being confrontational. But, it's a crappy high.

Blah blah ain't nobody got time to read a reply from you that you ain't need to waste time writing 🤣🤣🤣🖕

GFE is transactional and something that is agreed upon beforehand by both parties with the understanding that it is a fantasy roleplay and nothing more.

If your story is true, I wouldn't consider what she did to be a girlfriend experience situation. Honestly, if everything you said was true, I don't think either party should be on a camsite, as a model or a member. The sort of behavior you both exhibited is extremely unhealthy. For her, she's a model, being on a camsite is a job. It's odd to refuse shows from someone, but still allow them into your room to take up what should be paid time for free and lose out on money from other members in the process. If she was saying she was in love, after such a short amount of time at that, and yet your only interactions took place on the camsite, that should have also been a huge red flag.

For you, you admitted in your post that you are not mentally well along with some other telltale signs which leads me to believe that you were very truthful about that part. In your posts here you jumped to being angry and lashing out at people really quick over some pretty innocuous posts. I'm saying this with the utmost sincerity, you should probably take a step back from this model, camsites and the internet in general and seek some professional help.

Lol you so stupid you can get the same or worse treatment outside. I think the real people outside are rougher than you at least they got the same energy in person lol. You probably can't stand potential physical conflict lol. Let's not talk about outside little girl!

You are beautiful and super sexy! I'm so sorry this vulgar little piece of shite has decided to single you out. This forum is a really nice place, and you seem so cool. I feel compelled to apologize. I'll feel his shame for him, for his awful and disgusting behavior, since he obviously can't right now. If that pic is you though, honestly it would work as advertising for me, because you look great!

GFE is transactional and something that is agreed upon beforehand by both parties with the understanding that it is a fantasy roleplay and nothing more.

If your story is true, I wouldn't consider what she did to be a girlfriend experience situation. Honestly, if everything you said was true, I don't think either party should be on a camsite, as a model or a member. The sort of behavior you both exhibited is extremely unhealthy. For her, she's a model, being on a camsite is a job. It's odd to refuse shows from someone, but still allow them into your room to take up what should be paid time for free and lose out on money from other members in the process. If she was saying she was in love, after such a short amount of time at that, and yet your only interactions took place on the camsite, that should have also been a huge red flag.

For you, you admitted in your post that you are not mentally well along with some other telltale signs which leads me to believe that you were very truthful about that part. In your posts here you jumped to being angry and lashing out at people really quick over some pretty innocuous posts. I'm saying this with the utmost sincerity, you should probably take a step back from this model, camsites and the internet in general and seek some professional help.
Lol

You are beautiful and super sexy! I'm so sorry this vulgar little piece of shite has decided to single you out. This forum is a really nice place, and you seem so cool. I feel compelled to apologize. I'll feel his shame for him, for his awful and disgusting behavior, since he obviously can't right now. If that pic is you though, honestly it would work as advertising for me, because you look great!
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thank you love! Do me a favor and chuck that shame out the window, nobody needs it around here. I've seen this kind of behavior from *SO MANY* guys online and IRL, it's so pathetic all I can do is laugh. Now I'm bored.

You, however, are a fabulous gem and I am so glad you like my avatar. I thought I lost it and was so happy to find it again, 'cause it's my *favorite* and I feel like it captures me pretty well. It's like I have my own little personal life coach staring at me, reminding me of how I want to be. Thank you for the compliments and encouragement, I am stronger for it :h: :h: :h:

Lol you so stupid you can get the same or worse treatment outside. I think the real people outside are rougher than you at least they got the same energy in person lol. You probably can't stand potential physical conflict lol. Let's not talk about outside little girl!
awkward fedora GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.