AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

When poaching is actually effective...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SunnySideUp said:
Not sure if my friend has talked to Model #2 yet and everyone is always so busy at the end of the month. I do know the whole situation is much worse now, like Model #2 directly bothering members while Model #1 is doing an intimate show in public chat. Straight up inappropriate.

Won't leave anyone hanging, but please understand that I won't post more than what my friend is comfortable with. She's seen this thread now and appreciates the replies.

Seriously? I am finding really hard to get people that don't seem to get when they have overstayed their welcome. It's like when you have people over for dinner. They eat. They drink all your booze. And 5 hours after desert they go like: should we watch a movie now? Aaaaaa.... no. You go home now. I watch netflix. In my PJs :mrgreen:

SunnySideUp said:
Not sure if my friend has talked to Model #2 yet and everyone is always so busy at the end of the month. I do know the whole situation is much worse now, like Model #2 directly bothering members while Model #1 is doing an intimate show in public chat. Straight up inappropriate.

Won't leave anyone hanging, but please understand that I won't post more than what my friend is comfortable with. She's seen this thread now and appreciates the replies.

:hello2: Model #1

Things are getting out of hand. You need to bite the bullet and ban Model #2. There may be some unpleasantness for a week or two, but that will pass, and you will soon be able to focus on your room and your members without having this person distracting you and your members.

Status
Not open for further replies.