AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

When should I start?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2017
Twitter Username
@Skyeleonie
Hey :happy:

I've been lurking for a couple of weeks just getting as much info as possible. I've bought a webcam, I have everything I need and I feel like I'm ready to go.
The only issue is I'm moving house this Saturday to my In laws, two days after that I'm going to my hometown for 5 days and I can cam from there. (Which is what I'm planning on doing for the 5 days)

The only thing is I'm back at the in laws then going on holiday for a week :arghh:
Is it wise to start then stop for like over a week?

I don't think it would be particularly wise

Reactions: NoelleBright
Are you already signed up and approved for certain sites, or is that something that you still need to do?

Even if you won't have enough privacy to cam, you could still earn money from things like texting, video clips (something that isn't loud...naked and rubbing on oil, topless jumping rope, or whatever...lol), and that site Phrendly (star every guy's profile you see, then when HE initiates a conversation, keep messaging him back...it's pretty much like texting).

And if you are camming on MFC, maybe you could consider offering some incentives for members to tip you offline (Every __ tokens gets _______).

Thanks so much for your advice!
I'm already signed up for MFC and Chaturbate so I don't have to wait around to be approved. I was thinking maybe trying chaturbate first just to see how I get on and then go from there. Great ideas for offline tipping though! Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.