AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

When there's 2 models in a room, how should everyone behave?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexLady

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 6, 2010
The Internet
If model A has her cam running and model B visits, how do you think they should handle the situation? What about premiums towards model B?

I love having other cam models in my room, but when they start talking about the models or members start talking about their camming, I can't stand it. Especially if I say it is rude and they can't even apologize. Even more so when I don't even know the model. Is this too harsh? What are your rules for these situations? What would you consider "common since" when it comes to what's rude and what's ok?

Re: When there's 2 models in a room, how should everyone beh

AlexLady said:
If model A has her cam running and model B visits, how do you think they should handle the situation? What about premiums towards model B?

I love having other cam models in my room, but when they start talking about the models or members start talking about their camming, I can't stand it. Especially if I say it is rude and they can't even apologize. Even more so when I don't even know the model. Is this too harsh? What are your rules for these situations? What would you consider "common since" when it comes to what's rude and what's ok?
I think it depends on how territorial you are really. Some models are absolutely not ok with "their" members visiting other girls.

Personally I think the obligatory "oh person B is a model as well? thats cool, I will visit you as well sometime, as I can tell we would get along and have the same taste in friends since you are viewing person A who is a model I regularly visit." is perfectly ok. It takes all of 30 seconds to go through that.

Some models flip their shit over such things though.

It depends on how the model B behaves.

If model B comes all cheerful, this can actually help the model A. As member, I liked when models visit models. But if "B" only wants to promote herself and take the members... The same for wall posts.

A bad move is to sit in a full room and start PM'ing members. If you see a model in silence in your room, check if she is not PM'ing the members, mainly those members tipping you.

Here is a bad model hunting members. She PM'ed me just after I tipped Melody during her St. Patrick's show with Lucy O'Hara.

This is the kind of model you must be careful and ban as soon as you possible.

Attachments

• Cute_Hottie-hunting-members.jpg
    Cute_Hottie-hunting-members.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 735

I had a girl that SAID she used to be a model on here, but when i looked at her account it didn't say model on it at all. I didn't really know if she was or not, but it was like my first week, and i was still really nervous about being in front of the cam. I asked her if she had any tips and she was like, well what do I get out of it? I'm like....idk, wtf do you want? she told me she wanted me on a plane to her house, or vice versa. I ended up deleting her as a friend because it was just awkward.......

i don't have a prob with other models coming on my page, i'm totally willing to share if they help me in my room one day and vice versa another day.

Sharing is caring. :)

(i know...i'm like 12 mentally most of the time)

:h:Janet

i understand where u are coming from Alex & from my experiences I think a model(B) needs to use common sense about it as well as members... but sometimes the model(B) might have to put herself in check & the members too.

My thoughts: (Model A has cam on, Model B is a visitor)

-Model A needs to remember that this is "MY house" and not tolerate other models coming in who may brag about themselves or allow other members to do so. Pretty much Model B is then self-advertising & could be pulling members away from Model A.
To be blunt-- it's plain disrespectful & I feel Model A has every right to do what they feel to put Model B in check.
-- Model-A could PM Model-B & "warn" her politely by saying something along the lines of... I understand u are a model & probably have a great show, but could u please respect me,my members & my room & not self-advertise yourself or your show while in my room. I would appreciate it. (also could say something like.. I don't think u would appreciate it If I came into your room & bragged about myself to everyone, please respect me & not do so..more of a blunt way,lol)

and if she continues then ban her...

On the flip-side, if Model-B is visiting & members start raving about her & asking her questions, I feel that Model-B should take responsibility & put the members in check also. (I've had to do this while perving... members were talking more to me then the cam model & I took it upon myself to put those members in check & out of respect for Model-A I left her room, I politely told her that I was sorry for those douchebags & that she was an awesome model & to have a good day)(I've also done the below, where I rave about the cam model & her attributes & try to draw the attention back to the cam model & away from me)

So, I feel that Model-B should tell those members something along these lines-- Hey.. guys.. u are here for Model-A- NOT ME! Enjoy her company & show. And go on to say.. I really like Model-A-'s butt..eyes.. boobs.. or whatever... and try to change the topic back over to Model-A- as best as possible.

Hope this kinda helps from my point of view... & I haven't went to astray or missed the points lol
But all-in-all, you are not being too harsh in my eyes. As I said before...
when you are on cam - everyone is a visitor in MY house. I don't try to tolerate disrepect & u have every right to feel intruded upon when things like that happen. And have every right to "fend off intruders"..lol in a sense...

My take is simple...the visiting model (model B) should say hi to the camming model (model A) she is visiting and act like a respectful premium (is that an oxymoron). Model A should say hi back an welcome her.

Model B should not pm other premiums. If premiums get the pm, they should decline model B and in a PM ask model A to ban her.

I am lucky to have very respectful models coming into my room. Generally my reaction when another model comes to hang out is a positive one because most of the girls are there to interact with me and add something to the room.
There has only been a few incidents where a model has come in to promote herself, and she has quickly been banned although I did have to stop letting model accounts into my room as I got a few very disrespectful ladies just hanging around to promote themselves and PM the people in the my room.
Most of the time I get dreamy girls who have premium accounts and really don't like the focus of attention to be on them, they even go so far as to say things like " hey don't pay attention to me right now, there is a sexy lady right in front of you" or something along those lines.
Generally I think it adds something, because whenever there is a sexy lady in the room I get excited to have her there and feel really flattered that she wants to spend some of her spare time hanging out.

luvsyou said:
My take is simple...the visiting model (model B) should say hi to the camming model (model A) she is visiting and act like a respectful premium (is that an oxymoron). Model A should say hi back an welcome her.

Model B should not pm other premiums. If premiums get the pm, they should decline model B and in a PM ask model A to ban her.
Exactly this. If any of you have a model PM you from my room, please let me know immediately. They do not deserve to be able to watch or participate in the fun in my room if they're going to act like lazy douchetwats.

AmberCutie said:
luvsyou said:

Exactly this. If any of you have a model PM you from my room, please let me know immediately. They do not deserve to be able to watch or participate in the fun in my room if they're going to act like lazy douchetwats.

It never even occurred to me that the models who will sit in my room and never ever say a word might be PMing members. I did tell my members to tell me if they get harassing emails about tipping me from other models (this apparently happens a fair amount), but I never thought they'd be trying to poach members that way. I might go change my settings so that models cannot visit me anymore :(

EllaXoXo said:
AmberCutie said:
luvsyou said:

It never even occurred to me that the models who will sit in my room and never ever say a word might be PMing members. I did tell my members to tell me if they get harassing emails about tipping me from other models (this apparently happens a fair amount), but I never thought they'd be trying to poach members that way. I might go change my settings so that models cannot visit me anymore :(

I would say that about 20% of the models who visit me have been trying to steal members. To me, allowing the 80% who don't do that to visit is worth having to ban the 20% who do.

Random wish- that we could make our room open only to models on our friend's list.

And I echo Amber's statement: If you are in my room and being harassed by another model, PLEASE let me know so I can ban them.

LadyLuna said:
Random wish- that we could make our room open only to models on our friend's list.
I wish I wish I wish!!! God that would rock.

LadyLuna said:

I know, right?? If someone is on your friend's list and in a blocked state, they can still get in your room... the same should hold true for blocked models!

Also, the model entering another model's room shouldn't say anything negative about/towards the model who is on cam.

I've had that a couple times. :think: Which is a little weird because, due to that camscore thing, I am generally floating around the lower half of the first page so I don't attract too much attention in the first place. On those incidents I had a few people get rattled on my behalf but I was slightly amused and just banned them.

Otherwise I am totally cool with other models popping in to chat or say hi or whatever. My regular peeps know that if I have a 'silent' model in my room and she's PMing the premiums to try and solicit them to get more people to her room, they'll let me know and I'll ban the model.

Frankie said:
As soon as you are in a models room, you are a member. Act like a good one.

This is how I feel, and members should treat you like a member/fan/perve of the model on cam. Nothing more. :)

The only difference is girls in my room is a turn on for me, especially if it's a girl I know and like. The benefit is cam girls can get to know each other easily and closely.

Here's also a somewhat related thing I will ban for:
Any ladies watching?
If you're a girl watching me in my room, you better damn well not reply to guys when they ask this in public chat. I ban the member for asking this, simply because they are looking for free attention from female members instead of watching/tipping me for my time.

Most models I've seen in other models rooms are either friendly and just like any other member, or completely silent (and maybe PMing), my PMs are friend list only so I wouldn't know anyway.

The PMing thing is rude but I highly doubt it gets many new fans - tipping someone then getting a random PM is at least as annoying and invasive to the member as it is to the room's model.

Amber, the any ladies watching thing...I know you don't watch cams, but AveryPearl once had the most awesome topic that dealt with this:

Topic: 100 to watch your cam, 200 to not laugh, 300 not to show the room, 400 to lie and say it's big :lol:

Well, now I just leave the models be. I might pm and ask if they're a model if they're on a premium acct. , but if they just want to be left alone to watch and hang out with the model, I respect their anonymousness and leave it at that.

AlexLady said:
Frankie said:
As soon as you are in a models room, you are a member. Act like a good one.

This is how I feel, and members should treat you like a member/fan/perve of the model on cam. Nothing more. :)

The only difference is girls in my room is a turn on for me, especially if it's a girl I know and like. The benefit is cam girls can get to know each other easily and closely.

I just HAVE to put in about how, I was under my premium account, and got members bugging me, both other premiums and one basic :eek:

Totally agree with the whole, the model who's perving should act like a member, and not encourage the guys to chat with her, and try to keep the focus where it should be- on the model who's room she's in.

nerdguy said:
Well, now I just leave the models be. I might pm and ask if they're a model if they're on a premium acct. , but if they just want to be left alone to watch and hang out with the model, I respect their anonymousness and leave it at that.
Why in the world would you PM them? I'm starting to wonder if you've got a PM addiction. :mrgreen: My advice is NEVER to PM someone without total justification.

I have a perv account which i use to hang out in other girls rooms and i like to think that I'm the model of respect when i'm perving, but then again i am never there to try and steal members or any of that shit (I've only recently banned model accounts from entering my room cos i realised that the steady procession of models coming in who didn't say a word were probably doing exactly that and frankly it's just plain RUDE). Any time that members in a room start trying to talk about me i tell them to stop being so rude and focus on whoever's room it is. That usually works.

One thing that does really annoy me is that when I'm perving i get bothered by PMs from people i've never even spoken to before just because i'm female. They're usually angling at getting me to look at their cam. So bloody irritating. I have held back from telling anyone yet to fuck off in plain and simple terms (rather than trying to do it nicely) and leave me alone to perv in peace....but believe me, it's coming....grrrr.

So, I'm with Amber on this one. Never PM anyone unless you feel justified. Just because a premium is a girl - that's not justification. Simples.

oh, and can i just add that Amber has the most awesome arse i have ever seen...i just want to bite it :drool: (i know, it's a little off subject but it had to be said)

Kittycatpurr said:
One thing that does really annoy me is that when I'm perving i get bothered by PMs from people i've never even spoken to before just because i'm female. They're usually angling at getting me to look at their cam. So bloody irritating. I have held back from telling anyone yet to fuck off in plain and simple terms (rather than trying to do it nicely) and leave me alone to perv in peace....but believe me, it's coming....grrrr.

"Dude, I'm here to look at women. Go away."

Simple and direct is sometimes the only way to go with guys.

JanetJackme said:
I had a girl that SAID she used to be a model on here, but when i looked at her account it didn't say model on it at all. I didn't really know if she was or not, but it was like my first week, and i was still really nervous about being in front of the cam. I asked her if she had any tips and she was like, well what do I get out of it? I'm like....idk, wtf do you want? she told me she wanted me on a plane to her house, or vice versa. I ended up deleting her as a friend because it was just awkward.......

Sharing is caring. :)

(i know...i'm like 12 mentally most of the time)

:h:Janet

That was definitely a male. 98% of viewers with female names are men. Some men figure we will be more responsive and attentive to a female, others just want to be kinky li'l sluts :p

i try to use my manners online the same as irl. if i'm coming into another model's room to perv, that's like visiting her house. that means shoes off, best behavior, please and thank you, etc. i make it a point to say hi and voice how awesome i think her (profile, boobs, shows, toys, body mods, hair, etc.) is. then i try to politely watch her show and encourage the premiums in her room to tip and voice their likes politely as well. unless i'm perving as a guest, then i always say hi and strictly stay on topic about her show and what she's doing. i always try to be enthusiastic about her show or something relating to what she's doing. it helps get the other members to talk about her and what she's doing. if someone mentions me or asks me a question i tell them to message or pm me later when her show is over.

If a member takes the bait from a desperate model and leaves my room to go to hers, that member is no friend of mine and I don't need their company in my room.

The ones who care about you for you are the tipping members and are dedicated to you. Guys watch other models all the time when you are not online, but if you are their fav model, they do not tip others.

Yeah, I get possessive sometimes too. But you have no control over who your members visit.

If a model is in your room desperate enough to try to steal your men, then its obvious they are a shitty cam girl and will not last long.

Back on topic, whoevers name is at the top of the room is who should be getting all the attention, period. If your name is not at the top of the room, you are a guest in HER house, and should act as such. And if a member PM's you when you are in a models room and talks about you and not the other girl, you should tell them you are enjoying the model and that you are a guest, and PM the model and let her know her members suck ass. If you are in a models house, you should be talking to the model and the model only, unless you are participating in public chat.

If you are signed into your model name you are obligated to speak up and say hello when you enter. Letting the model know you mean no harm and that you enjoy her as a guest. If you are shy and unwilling to do that, then sign out of your model name when you visit her.

Not all models go to other models rooms to steal their men, and some actually like the model and want to get to know her. I wish a lot more models opened their room for other models to come in. I wanna make friends!!! And usually don't want to out my premium name because I'm not working and don't want ppl figuring out my prem name and trying to talk when I'm perving.

I wish models had an option to manually enter models names that are allowed to enter and block all the rest.

KileyBright said:
If a member takes the bait from a desperate model and leaves my room to go to hers, that member is no friend of mine and I don't need their company in my room.

The ones who care about you for you are the tipping members and are dedicated to you. Guys watch other models all the time when you are not online, but if you are their fav model, they do not tip others.

Yeah, I get possessive sometimes too. But you have no control over who your members visit.

If a model is in your room desperate enough to try to steal your men, then its obvious they are a shitty cam girl and will not last long.

Back on topic, whoevers name is at the top of the room is who should be getting all the attention, period. If your name is not at the top of the room, you are a guest in HER house, and should act as such. And if a member PM's you when you are in a models room and talks about you and not the other girl, you should tell them you are enjoying the model and that you are a guest, and PM the model and let her know her members suck ass. If you are in a models house, you should be talking to the model and the model only, unless you are participating in public chat.

If you are signed into your model name you are obligated to speak up and say hello when you enter. Letting the model know you mean no harm and that you enjoy her as a guest. If you are shy and unwilling to do that, then sign out of your model name when you visit her.

Not all models go to other models rooms to steal their men, and some actually like the model and want to get to know her. I wish a lot more models opened their room for other models to come in. I wanna make friends!!! And usually don't want to out my premium name because I'm not working and don't want ppl figuring out my prem name and trying to talk when I'm perving.

I wish models had an option to manually enter models names that are allowed to enter and block all the rest.

agreed! i like several models because i'm pervy like that, but most of them have models blocked. i have models blocked too unless i know a friend is coming by because i've had more than a few girls ruin my shows completely. :( why are some girls so catty? :(

When it comes to situations like this, I typically try to go with what feels natural given the conversation in public chat of the model we're both watching. I can only think of one model who I've initiated PMs with when she wasn't on-cam and I was messaging her as a friend... not for attention. Rules on how to behave seem so rigid. I prefer guidelines. There are definite no-nos but then there are some things which may be inappropriate or perfectly acceptable depending on how the conversation flows. What I would say is if conversation is going to flow in that direction, it should be the model on cam that takes it there and not a premium.

The only time I'd ever PM a member from Model A's room is if they were already friends with me and I wanted to be like "Oh wow, we're watching the same model, isn't she pretty! I perv on her too, that's funny."

I don't say anything in a models room unless I think she'd be okay with it though, I usually just perv. I've had times where people notice Model B is in my room and the attention turns to her and that's annoying. I've had times where Model B is in my room and we become friends. I prefer situation B, but I never know what is going to happen in someone else's room so I just don't say anything. Never occurred to me to PM her a hello. I'll try this next time.

But also, if you allow models in your room you should expect an occasional small diversion of attention to her, because that's the nature of men.. Two women? One watching the other?!?!! WOWOWOW.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.