AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Where do I buy spin wheels and raffle tickets

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2011
Where can I buy fun things for my room like raffle tickets and spin boards and other things for games played on cam? They should open an online store for cam models so we can buy sexy clothing, toys, raffle tickets, trivia games, white boards, spin wheels and more.

You can get raffle tickets at Walmart or party stores; you can get spinning prize wheels off of Amazon.

Reactions: SatanJonez
I got the biggest white dry erase board I could find at Target a while back. Walmart has them too.

Target, Walmart, and even Dollar Tree have raffle tickets. Dollar Tree doesn't have the roll of 2,000 tickets though. They have packs of 250 tickets for $1 per pack. The ones at Target and Walmart have 2,000 tickets, and it's about $6 or $7 per roll.

There's a lot to be said about creativity as a cam girl. If there were a cam girl store where we could buy things that are cam girl related we would probably all have the same stuff on cam and it would be boring. I've seen stuff on the web about how to make a prize wheel. I love DIY stuff.

The_Brown_Fox said:
I got the biggest white dry erase board I could find at Target a while back. Walmart has them too.

Target, Walmart, and even Dollar Tree have raffle tickets. Dollar Tree doesn't have the roll of 2,000 tickets though. They have packs of 250 tickets for $1 per pack. The ones at Target and Walmart have 2,000 tickets, and it's about $6 or $7 per roll.
For anyone that needs a LARGE dry erase board, cheat and go to the home improvement store and look in the paneling area. They have them in 4' x 8' sheets for less than $25 usually http://www.lowes.com/pd_297576-46498-31 ... e+paneling granted, it will not have a fancy border but put it against the wall and draw or make as many lists as you want to.

You'd be surprised how many cam girl supplies Staples carries. :D

I make almost 1/2 my income in amazon gift cards.

Before I buy anything anywhere---I check amazon first!

Status
Not open for further replies.