AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best way to help favorite model be successful on CB ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 4, 2023
Hi, I'm new here and probably asking something that's been discussed a million times. But I'm not seeing much in a search that really hits the nail on the head.

In a nutshell, what advice would some of you experienced cam models give to a fan who would like to help his favorite model cultivate a fun, engaging room environment and attract other guys who appreciate and tip her ?

She is young and pretty new at camming (4 months now), she's currently grinding out 8-9 hour streams 5 days a week, she will typically have ~200 viewers in her room (~25 that aren't anon or greys). Since she is planning on doing a long stream, she'll start out clothed and set small goals to remove things, and of course she has stuff on her 'spin the wheel' and tip menu for tippers who want to get a nice preview to decide whether they want to hang around. As the flow goes, she progressively removes things, going as far as topless, tease, domi through panties play, but no full nude, penetration, etc.

She obviously attracting admirers who are into the type of content she's comfortable doing, but she seems to end up with just a few random tippers here and there, with huge gaps in between unless someone is really carrying the room. She's finding it hard to get any good momentum going unless one of her mods or I are breaking up the silence with tips. And when everyone else in the room sees that someone is tipping, they all just sit back and watch. I went on a little 4th of July weekend fun bender and kept a little momentum going through the early portion of her shows, and she was hitting the lower part of page 1 and getting pretty decent traffic. But as soon as she didn't have one of us regulars logged in, things went quiet.

I get the sense that she's starting to feel discouraged. Despite that she keeps grinding on till she feels like she's done her full planned time. To my knowledge she has never removed panties in public or private, so that part of her isn't all over the internet already. It's fine if she decides she's alright with that; but I don't want to see her make that step in desperation thinking it's a one time thing, only to realize later that you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube. And hey, a few of us really appreciate her being there, and none of us would want her to quit in disappointment.

Honestly I feel like she's working 'harder not smarter', but I can't really put my finger on the cause. Any advice ?

Status
Not open for further replies.