AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Where do "Related Mixed Categories" tags come from?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2021
Australia
Hi Folks, as the subject says.. In SC at the bottom of a model's page (at least when broadcasting) is a listing of tags that I assume the model has chosen, but then there is something like this:

Related Mixed Categories

White MILF Curvy MILF Curvy White Brunette MILF Interactive Toys with MILF

My friend assures me that she has not chosen these and in fact dislikes intensely the term MILF so would never choose such a thing.
@xChloe or @Charlie_SC is there any way that models can have input into these "related mixed" categories?

Would the allocation of MILF related tags due to her stated age?

Reactions: Lilly_____
Would the allocation of MILF related tags due to her stated age?
I'm also very curious at what age does the MILF tag starts at, if so.

Upvote 0
I'm also very curious at what age does the MILF tag starts at, if so.

Oh, I can answer that question: models from the age of 35 fall into this category

My friend assures me that she has not chosen these and in fact dislikes intensely the term MILF so would never choose such a thing.
@xChloe or @Charlie_SC is there any way that models can have input into these "related mixed" categories?

And this, as far as I know, is set automatically, depending on model's age and the type of her profile.

But if your friend thinks that the system doesn't do it correctly, it's okay to write to me (chloe@stripchat.com) or use the link "Improve Stripchat" in the footer of the site

• Helpful!
Reactions: mika_kedi
Upvote 0
Now it is based on the date of birth (displayed in the documents provided during the registration)
Don't you think that makes little sense as this might defeat the purpose of the display age?

I ask because I'm always trying to figure out why SC doesn't work for me, and learning this I wonder whether I might be listed on categories that don't fit my looks and my persona.

Reactions: mika_kedi
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.