AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Where Do You Get Your Lingerie?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EvaGrey

Inactive Cam Model
Jul 29, 2017
MFC Username
eva_grey
I feel like quality lingerie has been a pretty key part on how my session goes. Guys definitely tell me if they like or dont like what I am wearing.

I have bought most of my stuff from Yandy. The great thing about them is if you wait for the right sales, you can get a whooooole lot for much less. My issue with them is they dont carry my bra size (for bras that require an actual cup size).

Victoria Secret is great and all but I am trying not to spend all my earnings on that lol

Reactions: Violet Dawn
Honestly, 80% of my lingerie comes from Amazon. With a bit of looking you can find some pretty nice stuff!

i get mine from la senza stores. if im not in the mood to spend a lot of money then got to a china mall

All the places people have already mentioned, plus I just got a SUPER SUPER SUPER cute matching set on Tobi for like $5. Their clearance shit is great, I got I think six items of clothing for $50 and free shipping that arrived the next day.

All the places people have already mentioned, plus I just got a SUPER SUPER SUPER cute matching set on Tobi for like $5. Their clearance shit is great, I got I think six items of clothing for $50 and free shipping that arrived the next day.
Just checked out Tobi. I had never heard of it before. I will definitely be getting some from here. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Ariana_

Thank you for that one!!!!

Reactions: Ariana_
Is wish really good? It looks so sketchy to me I've never ordered anything but I'm always so tempted to.
I've only had a few issues. The shipping takes a while and the quality is low, but I don't really look for quality. Occasionally something gets lost in the mail and they always refund me for it

Status
Not open for further replies.