AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Where to find studio/place to cam other than home?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 9, 2017
I moved to jacksonville, fl and I'm having a hard time trying to find a private place to cam. I can't find webcam studios in the city (typing it into google) and art,yoga, office for rents are either too expensive or too far away What kind of place can be rented to cam? is there another way too look for a place?

I wouldn't go with a studio if possible, and most sites frown on public places.

Can you maybe cam at night, or when folks are out at work? Sound proofing may help.

Also, I'd be careful putting out my area like that.

I need to get away the whole day to make them believe I have a job (which it is a job in a way) i cant work very well at night i need my sleep....

I need to get away the whole day to make them believe I have a job (which it is a job in a way) i cant work very well at night i need my sleep....

Doing the sleep in the day/work at night thing is pretty common in this line of work.

maybe start focusing on clips more so you can save up to get a studio? You can also say you found a job online that is work from home. say you found it on a site called "RATRACEREBELLION" pick a job listing there that sounds easy, and keep that your cover story. work at night because those are the hours they gave you.

I worked third shift most of my working life. (No, I'm not a cam model.)a
Many jobs have you start on night shift, so that's an option.

This is very true. After a couple years of working 1:30-10:00 at my office job, I was asked if I wanted to move to an earlier shift. And stop waking up at noon and getting that shift differential? Hell no!

I have used a hotel room while traveling, though I am naturally pretty quiet when I cam. Maybe you could find a sorta seedy place with a weekly rate that probably wouldn't care. All though you would probably need to bring your own internet, hotel wifi always sucks!!

Not ALL physical studios are bad.. This bad rep is a chore upon itself to separate from, but, understood... I will add and agree that you should be careful putting private info out there as there are MANY scammers and ill will people out there.
My best advice to you, RESEARCH.... There are good studios out there that will not only provide you a clean safe environment in which to work from, they should offer numerous other benefits such as tax help, employment verification and training should you want or need

You might get into some legal issues if you use a hotel internet system. I don’t know if hotel fees cover commercial use of their wi-fi.

Any chance you could find some other web cammers in your area and share studio space/internet costs?

Do you have an open-minded friend with a business? Maybe they have a back-room you could rent out.

This is an impressive necro.

Considering OP hasn't posted on the thread since July I'm going to either assume they found a space or are doing clips now.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
You might get into some legal issues if you use a hotel internet system. I don’t know if hotel fees cover commercial use of their wi-fi.

WTF. People traveling for business use hotel wifi to do work shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.