AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which Celebs Would You Most Like To Knock Boots With?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefish

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 26, 2010
Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
My list toppers would be Jenny McCarthy and Kate Beckinsale.

Jenny-McCarthy-2.jpg

kate_beckinsale_tits.jpg

morment said:
Scarlett Johansson
Scarlett-Johansson1.jpg

Felicia Day
felicia_day_3.jpg
Both of these. ^^

Jessica-Alba-Photos-1.jpg

And I know she's old news but I can't help but want Jessica Alba still.

Reactions: MayaRae
AmberCutie said:
And I know she's old news but I can't help but want Jessica Alba still.
I'm with you on Alba too, her shower scene in Machete was one of the best parts of the movie.

I've always had a thing for Morgan Webb (Though I think she's a blonde now, and I don't like it)
1479929-morgan_webb_1_super.jpg

Also, several people from Joss Whedon shows, including (Not putting pictures, cause then the post would be too long): Alyson Hannigan (Would prefer her as she was in the later seasons of Buffy, but she's still pretty good now), Amber Benson, Emma Caulfield (Maybe not anymore), Charisma Carpenter, Amy Acker, Summer Glau, and Eliza Dushku... Oh, and Felicia Day, of course

... yeah, I really like the Whedonverse women.

NinjaMike42 said:
I've always had a thing for Morgan Webb (Though I think she's a blonde now, and I don't like it)

I don't think she's blonde, at least she wasn't the last time I saw her on Attack of the Show/X-Play.

morment said:
NinjaMike42 said:

I don't think she's blonde, at least she wasn't the last time I saw her on Attack of the Show/X-Play.
Hmm... I dunno. She was a blonde for awhile, but I guess in retrospect that it was probably over a year ago when I last saw her, so it would make sense that maybe she's not anymore.

NinjaMike42 said:
morment said:
NinjaMike42 said:

Hmm... I dunno. She was a blonde for awhile, but I guess in retrospect that it was probably over a year ago when I last saw her, so it would make sense that maybe she's not anymore.
I vaguely remember that she did that for a while, she definitely looks better with the black hair.

Yes please

Jessica-Alba-Photos-1.jpg

Attachments

• olivia-wilde.jpg
    olivia-wilde.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,628
Reactions: MayaRae
Felicia Day, I really dig redheads. Olivia Munn might be fun ( I made a rhyme, HAH) . A threesome with the Olsen Twins would be a blast. Summer Glau for sure . Maybe Megumi Nakajima , she's the voice actress for Ranka Lee in Macross Frontier, an anime series that will probably never come over here due to liscensing issues. I'll post a pic of her if anyone is curious what she looks like.

I don't often succumb to celebrity crushes, but I'm kind of in love with Kelly MacDonald right now. She's on HBO's "Boardwalk Empire", but you may remember her as the 14-year-old that Renton accidentally bangs in "Trainspotting".

Women with Glaswegian accents drive me fucking insane for some reason.

Attachments

• 300cafe_kelly.jpg
    300cafe_kelly.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 1,524
jebbaz said:
Keithy said:
Enon said:
the 14-year-old that Renton accidentally bangs in "Trainspotting".

I hate when that happens.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!!? :eek: :eek:

To be fair, she looked of-age.

I swear to christ, man. The soft, timid lilt of Kelly's voice nearly breaks my heart with every syllable she utters.

I would also like to nail her to the wall. With my erect penis. Just to be clear.

Nikki Cox

Katherine Heigl

Kari Byron

Kari's ass

Hayden Panettiere drooooooooool

Attachments

• 5667-nikkicox1-1.jpg
    5667-nikkicox1-1.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,420
  • Katherine.Heigl.Marries.Josh.Kelly.jpg
    Katherine.Heigl.Marries.Josh.Kelly.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 1,420