AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which Celebs Would You Most Like To Knock Boots With?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Gray Gubler.... even with homeless man hair... fuck yes~

images

or alan rickman. Yes. I am a little strange.

in terms of ladies....

I remember telling my so that I would go gay for that but I can't for the life of me remember who it was. Yes, on the kinsey scale I am a smidgen more straight.
That said, I somehow think women would be simpler :lol:

Amber Heard (my favorite lesbian in the world!)
Amber%20Heard%202.jpg

Rashida Jones
gq2.jpg

Mila Kunis
American-Actress-Mila-Kunis-Hot-Fashion-Styles-Pictures-3.jpg

Jennifer Aniston
jennifer-aniston-nude-photo.jpg

& my most favorite through thick & thin
LINDSAY LOHAN
lindsay_lohan_gq2_03.jpg

Angelina Jolie....but not the young, too skinny Angi. The hot, classy...yet still sultry and slutty one of today. :-D

Reactions: camstory
Males: Zach Braff, Jason Segal, Donald Faison, Paul Rudd, Adam Scott, Ewan McGregor, Adrien Brody
Females: Jennifer Lawrence, Felicity Jones, Audrey Tatou, Carrie Mulligan, Lena Dunham, Marion Coutillard,

I have accrued quite the list now and I am surethat I am missing some but here goes
Eva Mendes, Penelope Cruz, Scarlett Johanssen, Olivia Wilde, Christina Scabbia, Milla Jovovich, Allison Scagliotti, Kate Beckinsale, Felicia Day, Morgan Webb, Lizzy Caplan, Katherine Heigl, Kari Byron, Hayden Panettiere, Cote DePablo, Charlize Theron, Jennifer lawrence, Billie Piper, Freema Agyeman, Karen Gillan,Alex Kingston. Some higher then other like Olivia Wilde OMG that women is hot.

Red7227 said:
Not about sex really as she is still very young, but...

Emma Watson. I love this girl. Even flashing knickers in the rain (and the fact she has knickers) this girl has such style.
tumblr_mhkekoQgAh1qcr6iqo1_1280.jpg

And she was such a cute kid who knew how to smile
emma_watson_1080-hd-wallpapers1.jpg

She is one of my favourite type of girls - one who I notice as being cute and then I realise is very sexy as well. She is 22 or 23 now so I feel I can legitimately lust for her now :)

I could post hundreds of celebs in this thread but I'll settle on Olivia Wilde for now

Winona Ryder ever since I first saw her in Beetlejuice. That is pretty much it.

Reactions: Red7227
southsamurai said:
i recently found a new one! i dont really get into the whole celebrity fantasy thing at all, but pauly perette from NCIS is just smokin hot! i've watched the show for years but yesterday saw some photos of her from a cahrity function and wham, major lust

As long as you don't mind lusting after a 43 year old !!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauley_Perrette

I used to have a long list but now they are all either
A) married
B) Have a kid
C) not so attractive anymore
D) All of the above

So...
tumblr_lqyqoyjv9P1qc42hdo1_500.gif

Red7227 said:
southsamurai said:
i recently found a new one! i dont really get into the whole celebrity fantasy thing at all, but pauly perette from NCIS is just smokin hot! i've watched the show for years but yesterday saw some photos of her from a cahrity function and wham, major lust

As long as you don't mind lusting after a 43 year old !!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauley_Perrette

And what is wrong with her being 43 she is a a babe and forgot her on my list

Damn I have a long list :D ...

Guys: Edward Norton, Robert DeNiro, Tim Roth, Johnny Depp, Till Lindemann (Rammstein), Robert Carlyle, Alan Rickman, Ben Barnes, Colin Firth, Robert Downey Jr

lf3jXdys.jpg

5hTuYqis.jpg

ua0YwQvs.jpg

de6sRfLs.png

fEpYKocs.jpg

s82aWoYs.jpg

7gIWMD4s.jpg

32l8d4zs.jpg

obC6cD9s.jpg

Women: Keira Knightley and my first female celebrity crush Michelle Pfeiffer

4GQPYEls.jpg

DArqGMfs.jpg

There are so many I could list but here are 3 that I have liked since I was young.
:-D

Brooke Shields
Tatum O'Neal
Melissa Gilbert

This pic of Ralph Fiennes was posted on reddit today. (Harry Potter series, 'The English Patient', 'Schindler's List', 'Skyfall', 'Red Dragon', 'In Bruges')

sNSm89T.jpg

I'm guessing this photo is very old, but GODDAMN. He used to be good-looking 15-20 years ago.
If only he was this young today. I'd let him do all the things to me and I'd have him talk to me all night. In his fine accent. Sigh.

I remember when I watched Schindler's List when I was 14. There was the biggest moral conflict ever in my head :lol: 'He's so handsome. -- But he's a nazi!!! -- But he's so handsome. -- But you can't find him attractive, he's a nazi and he does unspeakable things to people in this movie! -- Still good-looking though. -- NOOO YOU STOP THINKING THAT RIGHT NOW'.
:?

Pretty much the only male celeb I REALLY have the hots for

I wont even start with the females because, well...we dont have ALL DAY.

Attachments

• DaveNavarro.jpg
    DaveNavarro.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 80
I have an embarrassing middle school crush on Ryan Ross. I doubt it will ever go away.
Although, I'm a lot less interested with the little hipster thing he's doing now than I was with the emo hair. I have an unfortunate weakness for that aesthetic. Try not to judge me; it's just the era I grew up in. ;)

Attachments

• ryan.jpg
    ryan.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 74
Reactions: LilyMarie
DoctorVen said:
LuckySmiles said:
I've got a weird thing going on lately for this guy...
Giggity? Giggity? :?
220px-Seth_MacFarlane_by_Gage_Skidmore_5.jpg
I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!!

I just adore him and people think it's weird.

NOT WEIRD! I literally just got teased about this again today. My friend is like everytime I watch family guy now I think of your creeper crush on Macfarlane. :lol:
But did you see when he hosted SNL a few months ago? He's hilarious and adorable. Fuck it I'd marry him.

Also... not opposed to banging John Hamm. But I'm slightly obsessed with Mad Men... so I'd probably have to call him Don for it to work... And he'd need to be in a suit... :whistle:
300.hamm.jon.madmen.lc.121409.jpg

Reactions: DoctorVen
Russell Brand, because I imagine myself him without the confidence, (don't kill my weird imagination), and no one does you as well as you.

Attachments

• MeWaBirdOnHead.jpeg
    MeWaBirdOnHead.jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.