AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which Celebs Would You Most Like To Knock Boots With?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Alexander Skarsgård after reaching the South Pole"

tumblr_mz3c62fkYl1saqicdo1_1280.jpg

Daniel Radcliffe because I've been hardcore stalking him for 10 years now. I saw him at a hotel I was staying at when I was 11 and I was creeping on him an his family the whole night at dinner. I would walk by their table and stare at them.

This was what i considered flirting when I was 11.

I still have the signed picture I got from him in the mail when I was 12.

My forever man candy :-D

Attachments

• daniel-radcliffe-covers-out-magazine-march-2013-04.jpg
    daniel-radcliffe-covers-out-magazine-march-2013-04.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 321
TKLovely said:
I feel like Jolene Brody fits in here. She'd turn me every which way but loose.
:shock: :love5:
I'm no celebrity but SWOOOON! Thank you!

TKLovely said:
Alice_93 said:
Bill Skarsgârd from Hemlock Grove. Just...yeah... :romance-heartsfade:

I wish I could thank this post more than once. His brother Alexander is quite the dream boat as well.

God yes. What is in the water over there.

And ya, add me to the club..if I ever saw JJ in person I would get a nose bleed and completely humiliate myself.

Jessi said:
TKLovely said:
Alice_93 said:

I wish I could thank this post more than once. His brother Alexander is quite the dream boat as well.

And ya, add me to the club..if I ever saw JJ in person I would get a nose bleed and completely humiliate myself.

:eek:
Has everyone lost their minds??? hehehehehehehehehehehe *dies*

P.S I smell funny.

JoleneBrody said:
Jessi said:
TKLovely said:
Alice_93 said:

P.S I smell funny.

HAHAHA that's one way to divert attention!

VeronicaChaos said:
Hnnnggggg Danny Elfman from the Oingo Boingo days...

IdKnGVN.jpg

iATB3Fk.jpg

AsC2EdR.jpg

:drool:
(I may have a thing for creative geniuses with creepy smiles...)
You are like the hot camgirl Danny Elfman

JoleneBrody said:
You are like the hot camgirl Danny Elfman
:shock: :shock: :shock:

This is the single greatest compliment I've ever been given! :love5:

tumblr_m8h8sd50D81r0u51mo1_500.gif

”Plaza says her dream is to do a real ­middle-of-the-road romantic comedy, ­specifically one with Ryan Gosling, who once approached her in a juice bar to tell her he loves Parks and ­Recreation. “I’d work in a flower shop and be insecure. And he’d work in real estate—sorry, I’m pitching a movie to you.” She’s not sorry. She keeps pitching. “And there’s always cupcake batter on my face, and I’m like, ‘I just made these cupcakes, but I don’t know how I feel!’ And he’s like, ‘Let me get that cupcake batter off your face … with my dick.’” She’s cracking up. “Cut to me giving him a hand job. Sorry, I’ve had too much caffeine.” — NEW YORK MAGAZINE

Bocefish said:
Another celebrity who is a classically trained ballet dancer that I'd like to knock boots with is Neve Campbell.

8fBf9Ls.jpg

I love Sidney Prescott! She will remain in my heart forever. Going to go watch Scream and Wild Things now....*slowly retreats*

Reactions: Gen
TKLovely said:
Bocefish said:
Another celebrity who is a classically trained ballet dancer that I'd like to knock boots with is Neve Campbell.

8fBf9Ls.jpg

I love Sidney Prescott! She will remain in my heart forever. Going to go watch Scream and Wild Things now....*slowly retreats*

She's so good. In so many ways.

Reactions: Red7227
Bocefish said:
Speaking of Elfmans... always had a crush on Jenna.
She's very attractive, but the whole Scientology thing is a definite boner-killer.

I've got a few that I've crushed on for years.

Attachments

• gabrielle_union.jpg
    gabrielle_union.jpg
    593 KB · Views: 162
  • Bianca-Lawson-Interview-About-Teen-Wolf-Video.jpg
    Bianca-Lawson-Interview-About-Teen-Wolf-Video.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 162
  • meagan-good.jpg
    meagan-good.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 162
  • jewelstaite2.jpg
    jewelstaite2.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 162
  • hayden-p.jpg
    hayden-p.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 162
KristinaReapsMe said:
JoleneBrody said:
Jessi said:
TKLovely said:
Alice_93 said:

P.S I smell funny.

HAHAHA that's one way to divert attention!

Ahem

You can see a scene from a movie where Bill Skarsgard FOR REAL gets his dick licked.
So if you ever wanted to see his dick....
http://www.eatbloganddie.com/post/47396894944/brother-bill-skarsgard-getting-his-skarsgard-penis

Movie is called behind blue skies.

Juliette Lewis from her mid-'90s, hairy pits, punk rock days...Noomi Rapace...lately I've had a real crush on Nicki Minaj from her wearing the bondage gear...and how could I forgot Angelina Jolie?

Guys, I'll have to put some thought into...I'd definitely start with "the entire cast from the new Star Trek movies". Going off those leaked Olivia Munn texts, he's right up my alley, and Zachary Quinto is just amazing. And, Karl Urban...

Reactions: Gen
AryaRoses said:
My Queen Natalie Dormer in basically everything :love10:
I highly suggest watching The Tudors because of her. I haven't seen in her in anything else, but she radiates sex, innocence and charisma on that show.

My number one is Chris Evans. My God, so hot. In everything. Blonde or brunette, beard or no beard, whatever, he's perfect.

tumblr_n2zv4kXqOa1t3c9y2o3_500.jpg

tumblr_n2cvpw1RuG1r8j1j3o1_500.png

Lauren Cohen, omfg. She's so PRETTY and sexy and stunning all at once.
tumblr_muxyqq46N21qff1qao1_500.jpg

tumblr_lkokgkb5EB1qetpu1o1_500.gif

tumblr_mkta8igjA31r53hkno3_500.jpg

Reactions: Sansa and AryaRoses
Status
Not open for further replies.