AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which days are the worst for camming?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 9, 2017
PNW
www.kittychloeoncam.website
Twitter Username
@KittyChloeOnCam
MFC Username
Kitty_Chloe
Streamate Username
ChloeKitten
Chaturbate Username
Kitty_Chloe_
Hi, I wanted to ask if there are any days of the week that are worse for camming / traffic. I tried Sunday and it didn't work out well for me. I read other forums on here about best times to cam on but wasn't able to find the opposite of that question, basically if there's any days that are at the bottom of the list and are recommended to avoid.

In my experience, it's kind of a dice roll. Some days are busy, some days aren't. That said, Saturday and Sunday are typically my most consistent days. Thursday's seem to be my worst.

My worst may be your best and vice versa. And your best/worse times may change. Keep playing around with, don't settle on times/days that aren't working for you.

Its really not ever going to be the same for everyone. One day that can be good for one can be terrible for another. Or sometimes a day can be good and sometimes that same day can be bad.

The key is just to cam as much and often as you can and find what works for you.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Thursdays and Fridays are all ways shit shows for me but like everyone else said it's different for each person.

Reactions: Danicatillie
Agreed with everyone else! I’ve only been camming a month but for me Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays are usually slow - ish for me.
Plus it depends where you live (ie time zone) so Saturday and Sunday nights are usually good for me as they as Friday/Saturday nights in the US. I’m still trying figure out the best times for myself! Seems like it’s a long process of testing out different times of the day/days of the week.

Thursdays and Fridays are all ways shit shows for me but like everyone else said it's different for each person.

Glad to see I'm not alone in that! Those days are really crummy for me. I see some people say they make bank on Friday nights, but my shows are always dead on Friday nights.

I never earn 31st Feb for some reason, irritates me

seriously though, the best days are the days you log on and work your ass off, there is no science to it

eta: depending on your personality some things will effect it, if you appeal to a hugely sporty crowd and always chat about sports then major sporting events may be quieter, unless you work them into your time online...

I personally think what time zone you are targeting should play a large factor in this question/answer, targeting a European audience against a US/Asian market I would have thought would make a great difference

Status
Not open for further replies.