AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which grown up movies did you....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2011
Watch when you were a kid and find so totally awesome cool rad and then re-watch as an adult and realize its actually super lame?

Not so much movies but when I was a kid
I'd always watch California Dreams and
Are You Afraid of The Dark :think:

I watched a couple episodes the other night online
and I don't know wtf I was thinking when I was a kid
but the acting was just atrocious

OMG Are You Afraid Of the Dark!!!!!! I watched that show as a kid and loved it, and downloaded the entire series a few months ago. It was kinda cool re watching my favourite episodes but it definitely wasn't as cool as i had originally believed.

Night of the Living Dead. I think the first time I watch it, I was about...7 or 8? In my mind it was the goriest and scariest thing I had witnessed. But a few years and several dozen horror movies later, I realized it was still an awesome movie, just no where near as scary as I had first perceived it to be.

Also, Evil Dead actually scared the living hell out of me the first time I watched it (I was about 12 or 13). Now, not so much. It's sad really how desensitized I've become and I actually LOVE being scared. :(

I watched Jaws and Grizzly when I was 7 and 8 and scared the living hell out of me, I watched both of them when I was an adult and while I was more amused at the special effects they both brought out some forgotten memories about how scared I was at the time. Could not swim or walk though the bush for a couple of years after.

I mostly watched Barney...I was VERY sheltered until I hit puberty and flipped the fuck out. I remember sneaking behind my parents' backs and watching Freddy Kruger and It....They both still scare the shit out of me but the graphics aren't as scary as they were when I first watched them. The worst part of that experience was that I got caught because I was having nightmares so I didn't sleep alone for ~2 months and my parents grounded me. :( I've sort of learned my lesson but now I just have my mom or roommate prescreen scary movies for me because I'm a chicken shit. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.