AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which Site Would This Be?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@AmberCutie

Maybe it's time to close this thread and give the OP a time out. :)

God Damn!!!! I'm tired of dumb fux like you and ForceTen questioning my honesty!! I guaranDamnTee you, neither of you would have the balls to say it to my face. Cowards like you hide behind the anonymity of phony nicknames and the internet. What possible motivation could I have to lie about such a thing??? The ONLY reason I even mentioned it was because if I didn't give a reason why I couldn't take the girl private, some moron with "Ten" in his name would be questioning why I didn't. I'm sure they'd be accusing me of something else.

If anybody can find anything I ever post that is factually inaccurate, I will welcome them pointing it out. But please, if your reading skills are too poor to understand what I write, go back to grade school and get a life.

how do you dislike sushi?
I don't eat the raw flesh of any animal. It goes all the way back to Jr. High biology class back in the day when they actually taught according to facts and empirical data rather than feelings and wishes and politics. I think I'll stop with that. Otherwise I'll just bruise some sensitive little snowflake's feelings and set off another controversy.

• Funny!
Reactions: clementinefizz
cant relate

raw flesh is yummie imo

Seems like you are the only one with bruised sensitive little snowflake feelings here, everyone else has managed to calmly discuss the topic like adults.

I don't eat the raw flesh of any animal. It goes all the way back to Jr. High biology class back in the day when they actually taught according to facts and empirical data rather than feelings and wishes and politics. I think I'll stop with that. Otherwise I'll just bruise some sensitive little snowflake's feelings and set off another controversy.
giphy.gif

God Damn!!!! I'm tired of dumb fux like you and ForceTen questioning my honesty!! I guaranDamnTee you, neither of you would have the balls to say it to my face. Cowards like you hide behind the anonymity of phony nicknames and the internet. What possible motivation could I have to lie about such a thing??? The ONLY reason I even mentioned it was because if I didn't give a reason why I couldn't take the girl private, some moron with "Ten" in his name would be questioning why I didn't. I'm sure they'd be accusing me of something else.

If anybody can find anything I ever post that is factually inaccurate, I will welcome them pointing it out. But please, if your reading skills are too poor to understand what I write, go back to grade school and get a life.

Settle the fuck down. The reason why I mentioned what I did is because I have seen that shit pulled more times than not, and how you posted it pretty much fit the pattern of how/why someone does it.

Otherwise I'll just bruise some sensitive little snowflake's feelings and set off another controversy.

Rant.

I am annoyed with condescendingly calling someone a snowflake because you don't like their response, or so self unaware to realize they are the ones being over sensitive. Which isn't a bad thing. It's okay to be a little upset or uncomfortable.

But it makes you look like an asshole.

I am no longer sorry you got your card info comprised and someone bought shoes with it. If you are going to be insensitive to others, why should we show you the same?

Rant.

I am annoyed with condescendingly calling someone a snowflake because you don't like their response, or so self unaware to realize they are the ones being over sensitive. Which isn't a bad thing. It's okay to be a little upset or uncomfortable.

But it makes you look like an asshole.

I am no longer sorry you got your card info comprised and someone bought shoes with it. If you are going to be insensitive to others, why should we show you the same?
The ironic thing about 'snowflake' is that it's usually used by white dudes to call other people weak and sensitive - while they cry about how they're being oppressed by women and brown people.

The ironic thing about 'snowflake' is that it's usually used by white dudes to call other people weak and sensitive - while they cry about how they're being oppressed by women and brown people.
And loud blonde girls with bad hair.

Not saying this is what happened in this case, but I've had my bankcard compromised (with a new bank account) in some sort of data leak before I even used it. Fortunately Chase caught it (was an overseas transaction) and called me to confirm it, cancelled the transaction and sent me a new card with a new number. It's natural to want to blame the last place you used the card but isn't necessarily where the fraud came from. Most banks I've used have caught the fraud before it even hit my account though.

Reactions: SaffronBurke

As a veggie-head, I gotta say that I looooooooooove me some veggie sushi! Gimme some cucumbers, some avocado, those little asparagus, some of that fucking delicious kanpyō, all wrapped in seaweed and sprinkled with them cute little sesame seeds! Dear lord. That's one of my favorite flavortowns to visit! Mmmm mmm mmmm!

giphy (1).gif

As a veggie-head, I gotta say that I looooooooooove me some veggie sushi! Gimme some cucumbers, some avocado, those little asparagus, some of that fucking delicious kanpyō, all wrapped in seaweed and sprinkled with them cute little sesame seeds! Dear lord. That's one of my favorite flavortowns to visit! Mmmm mmm mmmm!

View attachment 80501
I had a veggie roll with sweet potatoes once that knocked me on my ass it was so damn good!

Status
Not open for further replies.