AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who are these people??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 10, 2021
Chaturbate Username
iva_handfull
I have noticed for the past month or so that the number of viewers in my room is hundreds of times higher than what I normally see. (900+ viewers compared to 40 or so)

However, the increase in traffic is from non-registered accounts.

Initially when I saw the huge spike in viewers, I thought something must be wrong. But then I looked and saw I was listed within the top 10 guys cams.

And when I looked to compare how the other top guy models were doing, I still had 500+ users in my room compared to them only having 40 or so...

Is there something fishy going on here?

And for all the extra users listed, my tips have mot risen significantly either...

Take a look at the attached screenshot of my StripHours stats

Attachments

• iva_striphours.jpg
    iva_striphours.jpg
    344.2 KB · Views: 29
I have noticed for the past month or so that the number of viewers in my room is hundreds of times higher than what I normally see. (900+ viewers compared to 40 or so)

However, the increase in traffic is from non-registered accounts.

Initially when I saw the huge spike in viewers, I thought something must be wrong. But then I looked and saw I was listed within the top 10 guys cams.

And when I looked to compare how the other top guy models were doing, I still had 500+ users in my room compared to them only having 40 or so...

Is there something fishy going on here?

And for all the extra users listed, my tips have mot risen significantly either...

Take a look at the attached screenshot of my StripHours stats

Hey @iva_handfull
Although Striphours has a lot of great information, it is not officially a Stripchat platform therefore we cannot comment on its functionality.

In saying that, you could possibly obtain more assistance and information from:
cbhours.com
striphours.com

Upvote 0
Hey @iva_handfull
Although Striphours has a lot of great information, it is not officially a Stripchat platform therefore we cannot comment on its functionality.

cbhours.com
striphours.com
hey Charlie...
I'm not sure what your reply means. I am aware Striphours is an unofficial site... but you suggest i can get help or info from them.

How do you mean exactly?

Upvote 0
Hey @iva_handfull

cbhours.com
striphours.com

I think hes asking if you can tell where all the anon traffic is coming from? Like for example perhaps stripchat or an affiliate is doing paid marketing towards a top male room or something to that nature.

I don't know what kind of marketting strip does, on cb for example once you get high enough you can be selected randomly for affiliate traffic like for example a male model may start to receive a ton of traffic from other male adult sites that participate in CB's affiliate program.

Upvote 0
Thanks @cbhours
@iva_handfull I apologize as I misunderstood

Stripchat nor Affiliates do any paid marketing to increase traffic.
Increased traffic is hard work performance related.

Upvote 0
Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.