AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who has current experience with getting the "New" status while doing a relaunch on CB with a new profile?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leonstardust

Cam Model
Aug 13, 2020
Europe
my.bio
Twitter Username
@leonstardust
Chaturbate Username
leonstardust
Hello everyone.
I am currently considering to make a new profile on CB, where I have already been broadcasting during the last 4 months. I had a very careful start and wasn't aware of the "new" status boost, so I did not go live as much as I would now, knowing about it and seeing what a difference it can make for a good start. I was careful in the sense that I was all fresh to SW and cam modeling, so I only showed myself without face. On top I had a bad camera and light setup, wich I drastically improved quite soon after the first week.

By now I am there with full face, feel much more accommodated, have a few regulars and am still crouching around 350 followers. Not so bad, but I see that many male models seem to reach that or much more in their first week. Not only after four months like me. I also think I may be neither a young young twink nor a muscle stud or hunk or whatever category draws attention easier, but still handsome and charming enough to float some boats out there lol

I have been reading here what I could find on the topic and found that it seems to have been a common strategy and realistic to just make a new profile and verification on CB and get the "new" status again. And I read that since around April this officially and by the rules doesn't work anymore: no new braodcaster profile allowed by CB, or even a "new" status (maybe unless there are very clear reasons for the missed first opportunity).

So I am apprehensive that by making a new profile for broadcasting I could get banned completely, which I don't want to risk. Still I am very tempted to try it to restart and hopefully have a better start with all I know and experienced by now. I am unsure about wether then it would be better to delete my current profile alltogether, or just suspend it, before starting my age verification on the new profile.

Or also, am I overestimating this, would it be more reasonable to stick to my profile, be patient and do the long term work to make it grow from where it is?

I would appreciate your input and sharing of experience and estimation on this topic. Especially when you know any hard facts about how Chaturbate handles this by now, or have made any concrete experience with "new" status on new profile while not being new as a cb broadcaster.

Thanks in advance!

Leon.

Reactions: ImthatguyAngel65
nothing is stopping you from making a new account while keeping your old one, is there a chance you wont get a new tag? yes its a possibility but the majority of time you get the new tag in my experience. What changed was they don't allow you to transfer your followers.

I say give it a shot, worst that can happen is you don't get a new tag and you simply go back to your old account with 350 followers. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I have a friend that made a new account on cb , asking chaturbate to promote her as new to help her, but thy answered they put new only the new models and they got her papers for months, need to register new as a new person(model) not new account they said ..

Reactions: JustMilfnAround
Upvote 0
oh, wow! Good to know. I'm tempted to try a new account since I'm streaming at a different time now, but we shall see! I'd be afraid of losing the 30K followers I have now, which isn't a lot after 1 year so yeah. But thanks for the input!! Glad it worked out for you!

Reactions: leonstardust
Upvote 0
oh, wow! Good to know. I'm tempted to try a new account since I'm streaming at a different time now, but we shall see! I'd be afraid of losing the 30K followers I have now, which isn't a lot after 1 year so yeah. But thanks for the input!! Glad it worked out for you!
lol, the numbers are so different between male and female performers, when I read you say that 30K is not a lot after a year :) I wish i had just half of that (far from).... i notice the numbers seem to be about a tenth, at least the followers.

Reactions: ForumPoster
Upvote 0
I hear you
Hello everyone.
I am currently considering to make a new profile on CB, where I have already been broadcasting during the last 4 months. I had a very careful start and wasn't aware of the "new" status boost, so I did not go live as much as I would now, knowing about it and seeing what a difference it can make for a good start. I was careful in the sense that I was all fresh to SW and cam modeling, so I only showed myself without face. On top I had a bad camera and light setup, wich I drastically improved quite soon after the first week.

By now I am there with full face, feel much more accommodated, have a few regulars and am still crouching around 350 followers. Not so bad, but I see that many male models seem to reach that or much more in their first week. Not only after four months like me. I also think I may be neither a young young twink nor a muscle stud or hunk or whatever category draws attention easier, but still handsome and charming enough to float some boats out there lol

I have been reading here what I could find on the topic and found that it seems to have been a common strategy and realistic to just make a new profile and verification on CB and get the "new" status again. And I read that since around April this officially and by the rules doesn't work anymore: no new braodcaster profile allowed by CB, or even a "new" status (maybe unless there are very clear reasons for the missed first opportunity).

So I am apprehensive that by making a new profile for broadcasting I could get banned completely, which I don't want to risk. Still I am very tempted to try it to restart and hopefully have a better start with all I know and experienced by now. I am unsure about wether then it would be better to delete my current profile alltogether, or just suspend it, before starting my age verification on the new profile.

Or also, am I overestimating this, would it be more reasonable to stick to my profile, be patient and do the long term work to make it grow from where it is?

I would appreciate your input and sharing of experience and estimation on this topic. Especially when you know any hard facts about how Chaturbate handles this by now, or have made any concrete experience with "new" status on new profile while not being new as a cb broadcaster.

Thanks in advance!

Leon.

Upvote 0
A relaunch sounds like a good Idea...Idea...just let your current followers know your new username.Tweak your username a little so it is different but easy to recognize it.Follow cam models and let them chat and follow you.You can learn Charisma...show emotions talk with am easy voice and really try and get to know your followers through other social sites.Open your room to all affiliates for a couple of weeks to get followers but then close them after you get a good base and just have one site.I've been at CB for 7 yrs for passed three I've wanting to go live but am still kinda shy but hopelly soon.But I've observed and learned a lot so I hope it will be easier.Just don't give up there is a place for everyone at CB the money will come for some faster than others just don't give up.

Reactions: leonstardust
Upvote 0
how do chaturbate measure whether you have had an account before or not?
is it by your address, the same ID?

I was thinking of signing up with a new ID, passport instead of previous driving license, i need that f**king NEW tag!

Upvote 0
It's a hit or miss as far as i can read.

Either way the new tag wont help you other than a 'jumpstart'. If you blend in with the same camming format, no social media effort, .. you'll keep blending in after the new tag.

It's still possible to grow after missing the first week tag

Upvote 0
I have a friend that made a new account on cb , asking chaturbate to promote her as new to help her, but thy answered they put new only the new models and they got her papers for months, need to register new as a new person(model) not new account they said ..

How does this explain those who got the new tag despite previously having an account though..

Upvote 0
Did you try to make a new account and didn't get the new tag?
me? I didnt, did not think it was worth it if I wasnt going to get the new tag! Kind of a shame because my idea is to have a whole new persona etc. That along with the fact I never used the 'new' tag back in the day when I did sign up to CB as I didnt actually broadcast till about a month after being verified! I did OK without it, but that was years ago, and i had not broadcasted again for years till recently, where I have lost like 90% of viewers :(

Upvote 0
Hmmm., I made a new account a few weeks ago (had to make a new one to switch to my daily pay agency) and I didn't get new status. But there seem to be others that do, I have no idea what the criteria is, other than general luck of the draw.

Upvote 0
Hmmm., I made a new account a few weeks ago (had to make a new one to switch to my daily pay agency) and I didn't get new status. But there seem to be others that do, I have no idea what the criteria is, other than general luck of the draw.

I wonder if it's a case of starting out with a different email address and different type of identification? Who knows!

Reactions: GothHostess
Upvote 0
I wonder if it's a case of starting out with a different email address and different type of identification? Who knows!
Maybe!! I actually did have a thought after I posted it - I haven't been deleting my old accounts as I go, but I wonder if there's a certain time frame after you delete your account and have no presence on the site that CB would label you as new? That's just a guess though.

Upvote 0
It actually worked for me, so happyabout it! And grateful for the encouragement here. But strange, as usual for cb, I guess, that it did not work for you @CatSmith
Did you do it with the same email and verification document as your old one?
So do you have two accounts now, but you only use one?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.