AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

who knows this game?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome_Alexa

Cam Model
Jun 8, 2022
MFC Username
AwesomeAlexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
Dragon's Lair 3D for the computer i remember playing it has a little kid like 12 years old or something its a fun game back then i didn't think of this but why is the princess in the game dressed like such a whore sorry could not think of a better word. i remember when you die the skeleton thing always made me laugh. sorry i'm bored lol
dragon_072602_460d.jpg

Don Bluth's a legend. He left Disney to form his own animation production company in the 1970s, and has created some of the most classic non-Disney animated features. He had an especially good run in the 1980s, with The Secret of NIMH, An American Tail, The Land Before Time, and All Dogs Go To Heaven.

I'm not familiar with the 3D version of Dragon's Lair, but the original hand-animated version holds a particular mystique for 80s kids like me. It even got featured in Stranger Things.

Fun facts:
The original Dragon's Lair was a pioneer of both full-motion video (FMV) games and quick time event (QTE) gameplay. It was initially published on interactive LaserDisc, and the time to beat it is less than ten minutes, lol.

Don Bluth's a legend. He left Disney to form his own animation production company in the 1970s, and has created some of the most classic non-Disney animated features. He had an especially good run in the 1980s, with The Secret of NIMH, An American Tail, The Land Before Time, and All Dogs Go To Heaven.

I'm not familiar with the 3D version of Dragon's Lair, but the original hand-animated version holds a particular mystique for 80s kids like me. It even got featured in Stranger Things.

Fun facts:
The original Dragon's Lair was a pioneer of both full-motion video (FMV) games and quick time event (QTE) gameplay. It was initially published on interactive LaserDisc, and the time to beat it is less than ten minutes, lol.

Wasn't it also featured in Ready Player One? At least in the book, not sure if it was in the movie adaptation.

Reactions: zippypinhead
Some of those movies made my childhood - An American Tail and The Land That Time Forgot, for sure… thanks for the reminder.

Wasn't it also featured in Ready Player One? At least in the book, not sure if it was in the movie adaptation.
I missed the boat for Ready Player One, so I looked it up. Apparently not in the movie. I recall people being annoyed with the movie just piling in references without much context, is the book better about that?

I missed the boat for Ready Player One, so I looked it up. Apparently not in the movie. I recall people being annoyed with the movie just piling in references without much context, is the book better about that?
The book is very detailed and amazing. One of the best reads I’ve ever had. Movie was underwhelming clearly as I can’t recall it haha

• Helpful!
Status
Not open for further replies.