AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey there! I'm a new cam model :) Here for the community and support, and to find some answers to questions I have. I've been on MFC for a month and have been having a blast! It's a whole new world, and so much to think about!

Bonjour!
Happy to be here, I just started CB and it is quite a roller coaster so far, but ther is so much help and advice to be found her that I am confident it will only get better and better :)
I am French, I have a thing for uniforms, motorcycle and cowboys, I like dancing in my shows and am still trying to figure out the app/bots (it can be hard when English is not your primary language) but it’s a learning curve, right ;-)

Thank you

Hi hi :) I'm Ariana, but you can call me Ari. Been camming for a little under a month already....

Uhh... I have 3 dogs and like long walks on the beach?

Hi. My name is Natsumi. I cam on mfc. I’ve had an acct since 2010 but i just started back up regularly this last June. My cam score has being going up but a lot of days I feel like idk what I’m doing lol. I’m a young “milf” (25 years old) and I’m hoping to learn more on this forum.

I’m a bit “curvy” but don’t think I’d be considered a “bbw” .

I’m in school for filmography and photography.
;0

Hiya! I've been looking into cam modeling, after a suggestion from my ex (we are still besties). I used to admin a chat room for writers where the chat would go dead if I was afk for more than fifteen minutes. Several people commented that I was the main reason that they attended, and that they wouldn't have stuck around in chat and worked on their writing if I hadn't been there to be cheerful, bouncy, encouraging, pom-pom waving, and raunchy as hell. Seriously, that chat was filthy. I was writing erotica at the time and so was my then-quasi-gf, and it snowballed from there.

I've missed the atmosphere of that chat, and staying up late talking with people about everything, and making friends affected me so much (in a positive manner) that I'm still close with some of them fifteen years later. That's impressive. I don't expect the same of MFC because it is ultimately a business transaction, but it's nice to think about.

I'm also a (lazy) goth, polyamorous, pagan, kinky, queer, disabled, and probably some stuff that I've forgotten about. So, being able to work from home is a major plus and having a schedule to work around might help with getting me to study the dry as fuck writing that is in tech manuals and courses. Ideally I'll be able to study, cam, and have time with my family.

Eep, I didn't mean to write a novella here... oops...

Hey there! Im Buffy! I used to cam about a year ago. Stopped for awhile and decided to get back into it as a side thing. Last experience was not the greatist so Im hoping this time around I can change and improve! I also love supporting other cammodels (cuz ya'll know we go through some of the sams strugglez).

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)
Hi im mikestro5000. im a former model from chaturbate.com. seen this site because i wanted to chat with shirley. im a really nice guy. i like to joke, play games and wrestle. im interested and using this site in the future so please verify me.

Hey everyone! I'm Tori and I'm a somewhat new webcam model, started in April and been having some on and off weeks. I'm looking for tips on how to make this a full-time thing and what sites might be better used. I currently use Chaturbate, Internet Modeling, SextPanther, and Bonga Cams. I mainly use Chaturbate, but it seems pretty slow for me lately and I'm not sure why so I could def. use some help.

I'm a mod on CB. Been a mod there for almost 5 years now.

I have seen, heard most I think by now.

And I'm here because I might be able to help with knowledge as well as to learn.

Many great threads / posts on this blog.

Hi everyone,

I am Devon Rosse, from New York, you lovely cam girl.
I think I've always been half out of my shell and half in. Sometimes I can be extremely shy and sometimes I can be extremely wild. It's just 90% up to you.
See me here bit.ly/DevonRosse
or check out my Twitter profile witter.com/DevonRosse?lang=en

Attachments

• QQP_5221.JPG
    QQP_5221.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
Helloooo! I'm April! I'm pretty new, just started Chaturbate a couple weeks ago! It's going ok but jeez that learning curve! I didn't even get my mic working on. I'd love to chat with more cammers to compare notes and have a mutual support system- I don't know much about what's what yet here, but message me anytime! :)

Hello~
I'm barely starting on MFC. I'm a total noob and have no idea wtf I'm doing lol
I want to have fun with it all and I hope I make really good girlfriends along the way

"Be excellent to each other, and party on dudes!"

Hi everyone!
My name is Lila Rose. I cammed a little in the past but have started to get seriously into it. I use Chaturbate and am here to get some help, insight, and tips.

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

Hi everyone I’m new to the world of camming. I already feel like I’m being judged by people here because I asked if it was possible to meet a cam girl.

Hello! :cat:

I started off on MFC as a member and have had lots of fun helping models to meet their goals. I found the site really intriguing so I made myself a model profile as well. I've only cammed a few times here and there on MFC & CAMYOU - mostly because my boyfriend considers it "cheating" and said he would break up with me.. :( I haven't been nude or done anything crazy on MFC out of respect for him. It just sucks cause I do really enjoy streaming & talking to people. So I'm stuck in a pretty shitty situation :heartbreak:

Hey Guys! My name is Mia, I'm braaaand spankin' new to the CB lifestyle. I'm beginning to cam because it feels very liberating, I get to make my own hours - and make dicks hard - as I please! Hehe. Decided to make an account here because I've already found so much helpful information. I'm hoping to continue to learn the best methods from cam-vets that post in the forums :D

Bran new to the site!

Hello all, I'm Keeley, a seasoned camgirl with 12 years under my belt. I've not been a member of an adult related forum, for years! I'm looking to learn some new marketing techniques, in order to keep up with the ever changing world of camming.

I look forward to talking to you lovely lot.

Hey, im sophia, im 24, watched cb for a number of years and recently got back into a few months ago. Ive always been interested and watned to try it out.

A friend introduced to the world of clip sites and from there i then found pso, and extralunchmoney as a recommend site. This has all been in about the span of a week and i got vertified yesterday on E.L.M, so still extremely new. Know a little from being a viewer of cam girls for a number of years but new as a model. Looking to learn more as i go.

I usually hang out on cb, always been interest in the cam industries, i have a deep knowledge of technologies and software (photographer, graphic designer) and many other thing, i join because i may help answer some questions sometime and keep in touch with what going on in the cam world..

Omg I use chaturbate! I did my first show yesterday and my second today. Luckily I did some research beforehand :) I could help you out?
Sure! I'd love to have help! I've done another show since then as well. I wasn't as confused, but I could definitely use some help, lmao.

Hello! :cat:

I started off on MFC as a member and have had lots of fun helping models to meet their goals. I found the site really intriguing so I made myself a model profile as well. I've only cammed a few times here and there on MFC & CAMYOU - mostly because my boyfriend considers it "cheating" and said he would break up with me.. :( I haven't been nude or done anything crazy on MFC out of respect for him. It just sucks cause I do really enjoy streaming & talking to people. So I'm stuck in a pretty shitty situation :heartbreak:
Hello, I am sorry to read that a girl who wants to do something does not intercede for "respect" towards her partner. I still do not transmit as a model but I want to do it is just that I do not have the necessary equipment, I also have the absolute support of my boyfriend an incredible man that makes me feel like a goddess and gives me love and care every day from the first moment in the one who knew him...
I just want to shout that a person who does not support you in what you like is not worthgiving to be so cincera. I love meeting girls who like me love the world of online cameras, if you want to be my friend feel free to contact me.

Hi everyone!

We are a married couple living in Berlin, just starting our webcam business :)
I am photographer and photomodel, he is web-developer and punk rock musician.
It's so cool for us to explore new sexy world of webcamming, and this website has already answered to some of our questions :)