AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
So uh... Hi! I'm Lux, and i recently started camming. I also enjoy watching other girls though!

My hobbies include gaming and dancing :D

Hello lovelies! BustyBBWBrit here. So nice to meet you!

MFC girl, just five months in - and developing a healthy love/hate relationship with camming!

British girl who loves a gin and tonic in the sunshine.

xxx

Hi there. I'm super new to all of this! I want to get into the camming biz, mostly because it makes me feel sexy, and I think it'll be fun. I'm doing my research but I'm getting so overwhelmed with the amount of options there are and where to even start! Any advice would be super appreciated, or just pop by to say hello.
01_Smile.png

I probably want to talk to you :h:

Im Amelia, I own a webcam modelling agencey that is one of the UK's largest and fastest growing :) Just having a look around the internet and found this forum!

Hello - I am Nicolette I am semi-decently sorta kinda not really new to camming. I guess you could say I am more of an exhibitionist yet, I see no harm in collecting income as I do what I enjoy! I REALLY want to make other CAM-FRIENDS. Who aren't customers per say as much as other models who are genuine and enjoyable. My chaturbate name is 1nico7 and I am kinda an overwhelmed octopus with all this camming stuff. I really enjoy it and want to learn more and more everyday about it all.

Hello everyone. My name is Vicky and I’ve been camming on Chaturbate for 2 years now. Also I finally decided to fight my shyness and say hi after being a member here for more than a year haha

Hi everyone i'm Angie:) a cam model and i absolutely love being on cam and expressing myself sexually.
As it seem that i have joined Amber's site about a year ago and its only now i introduce myself i never really knew what to say until now,you must be thinking how hard can it be just to say hello or hi,well when you are a person of very less words it gets pretty hard.
I wanna say thank you Amber for creating this platform were models and member can share their thoughts and ideas freely:)

Hi Everyone,

I am Claudia Fox and fairly new to camming. I primarily am on Chaturbate at www.chaturbate.com/claudia_fox
I'm originally from Mexico City but live in Socal. I really enjoy my time on cam and am trying to figure it out so not only is it fun but also pays some bills. I am seeking and open to suggestions and tips regarding my show, apps/bots to run, my bio. In general I hope to learn from the successful girls and guys here! My twitter is @realclaudiafox

Hi ladies and gents. I'm Tara Parker or if you're looking for me on mfc/twitter/manyvids... I am "tarasbum" it started as a joke naming my social meida after my bum, and it just stuck so now it's a fun inside joke with my friends... :D Anyways, I am here to make friends and learn, and maybe in the future colab with some cool girls on some artsy fun. :D

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)
HI,
Im new to CB going to start tonight, just waiting for my account to be verified

I don't have a "name" yet, nor have I really started anything, but I joined here to get more involved and learn from experienced camgirls. In my personal life, I study biology and I'm a pagan witch ‍♀️

Hello, I'm Eva. I'm 100% new to camming but want to get started soon. I'm an introvert but love meeting new people, although I know it sounds contradictory. I'm really into bdsm and fetish but not sure if this is what I want to explore at first in camming (at least not yet). I'm one of those annoyingly always-dressed-in-black women. I also love doing yoga in my spare time, meeting my friends, having lunch in fancy places and reading.
:)

I'm DWB. I am here to help my wife research as she is wanting to do cam but mostly clips and pictures. This has been something we both have been interested in for awhile, but instead of just talking about it we are actively researching and preparing.

So anyways...

Hi folks!

I can't delete or edit my old comment so....
I'm 25 and I joined here to get more involved and learn from experienced models. It started off as a joke when my friend and I found out how much camgirls and nude models make and I fell into an internet hole. I've been sort of considering it for a while, but I decided to say "fuck it" and join. My focus now is selling photos, but I'm looking for where to sell.

In my personal life, I study biology and I'm a pagan witch ‍♀️ (and I'm going to be using a lot of Aphrodite's help lol). I'm also 420 friendly. I hope to befriend some of you and other witches here!

Last edited:
I can't delete or edit my old comment so....
I'm 25 and I joined here to get more involved and learn from experienced models. It started off as a joke when my friend and I found out how much camgirls and nude models make and I fell into an internet hole. I've been sort of considering it for a while, but I decided to say "fuck it" and join. My focus now is selling photos, but I'm looking for where to sell.

In my personal life, I study biology and I'm a pagan witch ‍♀️ (and I'm going to be using a lot of Aphrodite's help lol). I'm also 420 friendly. I hope to befriend some of you and other witches here!

Great to meet you!

We just joined today as well.

Hey gang
I've been lurking around for away but it's first time to say something here. My name is Jane and I've been around for quite some time. I've been on CB mostly and I've done some Mfc and cam4 but not successfully. I wanna get back in camming but it's been awhile and I need some help with tips how to get back into it. Couple of years ago managed to get myself almost Everytime on topcams but now it's like starting over again which is very discouraging. If any of you would like to me some advice or just say hi, I'm here :)

hm hi there, im a new model on ilivecam, being a newbie isnt very easy because theres so many things that u gotta learn but i've been told to avoid mfc because they tend to record or reupload your videos so here i am