1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by AmberCutie, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Lana_Evans

Hi all!
    I'm Lana, I'm a brand new model on Chaturbate!

2. cherrywinters

Hi, I'm Cherry! I'm a Kik girl. I like pizza, goth shit, and My Little Pony. I also like doing hair.

3. ScarletLockhart

Hi everyone! My name is Scarlet. I recently started camming on MFC, so far I really love the community. I joined ambercutie to learn the things and hopefully become friends with other cam girls :) Feel free to follow me on twitter @ScarletLockhart, and I'll be sure to follow you back!

4. Sxkitten

I’m sxkitten. Super excited to start this new adventure ❤️

5. eva_nara

Hello, I'm Eva. I'm 100% new to camming but want to get started soon. I'm an introvert but love meeting new people, although I know it sounds contradictory. I'm really into bdsm and fetish but not sure if this is what I want to explore at first in camming (at least not yet). I'm one of those annoyingly always-dressed-in-black women. I also love doing yoga in my spare time, meeting my friends, having lunch in fancy places and reading.
    :)

6. DWBKC

I'm DWB. I am here to help my wife research as she is wanting to do cam but mostly clips and pictures. This has been something we both have been interested in for awhile, but instead of just talking about it we are actively researching and preparing.

So anyways...

Hi folks!

7. Witchessleep

I can't delete or edit my old comment so....
    I'm 25 and I joined here to get more involved and learn from experienced models. It started off as a joke when my friend and I found out how much camgirls and nude models make and I fell into an internet hole. I've been sort of considering it for a while, but I decided to say "fuck it" and join. My focus now is selling photos, but I'm looking for where to sell.

In my personal life, I study biology and I'm a pagan witch ‍♀️ (and I'm going to be using a lot of Aphrodite's help lol). I'm also 420 friendly. I hope to befriend some of you and other witches here!

#9247 Witchessleep, Sep 10, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  8. DWBKC

Great to meet you!

We just joined today as well.

9. Witchessleep

Thank you! Nice to meet you, too!

10. porcelainprincess-xxx

My name is Emma, brand new cam girl! still kinda getting set up and I'm mostly here to hopefully get help with troubleshooting here and there and to be a part of the community! Don't have a lot of irl friends so hoping with time to maybe find some in this community. :angelic:

11. Bunnie

Hey gang
    I've been lurking around for away but it's first time to say something here. My name is Jane and I've been around for quite some time. I've been on CB mostly and I've done some Mfc and cam4 but not successfully. I wanna get back in camming but it's been awhile and I need some help with tips how to get back into it. Couple of years ago managed to get myself almost Everytime on topcams but now it's like starting over again which is very discouraging. If any of you would like to me some advice or just say hi, I'm here :)

12. softcam111111

hm hi there, im a new model on ilivecam, being a newbie isnt very easy because theres so many things that u gotta learn but i've been told to avoid mfc because they tend to record or reupload your videos so here i am

13. Berretabang92cb

Hey! I’m Bang! Trying to connect with other awesome models and watchers!

14. KateeRinn

Hey, I’m Katee! I’m brand new and working towards getting set up with a camsite. I was so lucky to find this forum during my research. I’ve been lurking for awhile and learned a lot.

15. fennoushe

A couple who left their job to become full time broadcasters. Kriss & Kat. Been broadcasting for nearly 2 weeks and don't regret out decision for a second but came here to look for some tips to make our broadcasts even better.

16. ladylilith

Hi, I'm Stella. Brand new to camming and gosh I wish I knew about this wonderful world sooner! Looking forward to learning more here. Thanks xo

17. NicholeEvans

Hey guys, I have been a camgirl on MyFreeCams for 5 years. Im not a top model or anything and I have also been off and on camming through out my 5 years. Living situations have really affected my time on cam. I needed to stop for various reasons but am looking to make it my full time job again. I love to share the information I have learned and I love to obtain new information and ideas from other girls as well. I am looking forward to being part of this community again! And hopefully I will meet some southern USA girlies to collaborate with! :h: Cant wait!

18. NikkiGreyson

My name is Nikki, brand new cam girl! still kinda getting set up and I'm mostly here to hopefully get help with troubleshooting Don't have a lot of experience with any of it really.

19. rottenpeach

Hi, y'all! I'm Parker and I'm a very casual cammer on MFC and CB!

20. WinterMaren

Hiii :hi: I am Winter and I cam mainly on CB:cat:

21. daddysaurus

hey, i usually cam on chaterbate. just hanging out with my wang out.
    google searches lead me here , in efforts to fix the ban my account received

22. Ccallen28

Cam Model

I love that this thread has over 9K responses to it. :shame:
    Christy and Ray here (primarily just Christy since I love reading and researching in my spare time and Ray just plays video games ;))
    We cam as a couple on Chaturbate and I’ve finally gained the self confidence to do solo shows as well on there now.

23. RandyWetWet

Sup

I’m Randy...

And Wet Wet.

I’ve sold nudes on and off for years but am ready to take it up a notch. I’m on CB and have a premium Snapchat but everything still needs a lot of work. I’m trying to get the hang of html.

24. LexiLuu

LexiLuu here, new cam model! Trying to learn all I can in the shortest amount of time >.<

25. Lila_MFC

Bonjour les amis!
    I'm Lila (pronounced Lee-lah), I'm French and I've been a camgirl on MFC for almost 3 years (on and off). Even though I'm not a new camgirl, I still find this world to be somewhat mysterious. It's not easy being a camgirl, it's a lot of work to become successful, that's for sure. These past fews weeks, I realized I needed to do some serious research in order to become a better entertainer. I'm always looking for some new ideas to keep my shows/sessions interesting. I'm definitely going to take a look at Amber's forum and educate myself on the matter :^)

26. Alek

Hello girls!

My name is Alek... I just started broadcasting as a camgirl a few days ago at the moment, I'm a chaturbate model and so far the experience has been quite enjoyable. I must admit that I was very afraid of exposing my body on the internet and its furure outcomes, but once I had so many people in my room saying nice compliments I feel so much better! Lol I was also pretty concerned about my English (it's not my first language) but people seem to enjoy my accent and even think it's sexy! How awesome is this?

I've been reading ACF posts since last week and you girls have already helped me out a lot. Thanks so much for that and I will always try to help you as well once it's something I know about.

Have a great week! I'm happy that now i belong to the community

27. Dawnraen

Hey there! I'm Dawn. I've been a model for a few months now and am currently trying to find time to fit camming in with life. I'm also curious on how to start incorporating video game streams into my camming sessions. It's great to meet y'all!

28. Mrsmonopolyswitch

Hey!! I'm a new(ish) cam model. :) Just wanted to say hi. I started camming when my boyfriend lost his job and money started to become questionable. I was actually pretty super surprised at how well I did starting out.
    Well. Now you guess know me and I'm more than just your average creeper lurking in the formsf searching for answers. :D

29. Valery

Hello I'm Valery and ready to have fun

30. wetwifeynoelle

Hello ! My name is Noelle !:woot: I usually broadcast on Streamate but I just got approved for myfreecams ! I am very excited to be here …:shy: