AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
hi, I am Emma, 40 years old and living in Spain. Recently started on CB as EmmaStoryBrook. I have no experience with camming and hardly no wizzkidd skills.
So I am trying to find out everything on my own. Want to make a nice bio, but al what´s written down, looks like chinees to me.
I guess this will take a while.
Don´t know how this works, is the help for free? Hope someone can help me. I allready have sexy pictures in my bio. Was trying to edit pictures and tekst, but need to do all step by step.
Anyone with a lot of patience???
Big hug ,
Emma

Attachments

• CollageMaker_20210121_132123528.jpg
    CollageMaker_20210121_132123528.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 1
Hai Everyone! I'm Sammie! I'm looking to get into submitting content on Chaturbate and OnlyFans. Joined here to look for some support on how to do things and keep up to date with everything going on. Hope to talk with you all in the future! :h: Much Love to everyone!!

hi, I am Emma, 40 years old and living in Spain. Recently started on CB as EmmaStoryBrook. I have no experience with camming and hardly no wizzkidd skills.
So I am trying to find out everything on my own. Want to make a nice bio, but al what´s written down, looks like chinees to me.
I guess this will take a while.
Don´t know how this works, is the help for free? Hope someone can help me. I allready have sexy pictures in my bio. Was trying to edit pictures and tekst, but need to do all step by step.
Anyone with a lot of patience???
Big hug ,
Emma
Hi,

It looks like you're looking for either something like this (where it has some demo designs to make life easier for you). It's basically just a copy/paste following the instructions after you find a template you like:

Or, if you have any questions and/or looking for additional advice, there is a thread on ACF for it here:

I'm actually a software developer myself, so I can definitely understand trying to look at HTML/CSS code being real confusing when starting out :)

Hey my name is Nikki 😜 I am 28 y.o, single mama & I have been camming off & on for the last ten years. Ive been on MFC,Chaturbate,CamSoda,StripChat.
But now Im only on MFC I am gonna get back on chat my chaturbate account so I'll be on there soon.

I love to cam i just love meeting a lot of the people on there. It is pretty fun! honestly. lol

Hello, my name is Brielle.
I am active on a few forums including SW, reddit, FB groups, etc.
I am a stripper of 10 years and just started camming/content creation/phone sex etc in March due to the club closures.
I also do private parties.
I love to help out whenever possible.
I also have needed quite a bit of guidance when it came to my online adventures!
I have heard this site is good, and I would like to contribute and become apart of the community.
Thanks for having me.
-Brielle

Hiiii!!! I am super excited to start this part of life! I have been very down on myself in life hating myself and no one should live like that! Now im in love with myself and want to show it!

Hiii, how is everyone?? Just trynna be more active in the threads and hope everyone is as safe as can be during this pandemic. If anyone has any questions or needs tips, for Stripchat, then just hit me up! My messages are open for anyone :)

hey everyone! I'm Raven, I'm 24, and my pronouns are she/her. I'm a queer sub kink-friendly content creator on ManyVids, and am in the process of creating an OnlyFans and/or a MyFreeCams or Chaturbate. I'm not brand new to camming, as I used to cam on/off since 2016. Looking for tips to getting buyers and keeping up with all of the new sites.

I'm just another lurker :p

Joined the site because I've been a fan of camsites/camgirls for a while and recently have wanted to learn more about the stuff that happens behind the scenes, so to speak. A few friends of mine have been camming for a few years now with varying levels of success which sparked my interest in the model community outside of the camsites. Former Javascript developer, current nerd, looking forward to interacting with you all

Hi everyone, my name is Michael. I am here to get some information on the MFC profile page. I'm not a big fan of signing up to sites just to read information, but this site wants that to happen.

I am the web designer of an MFC cam model and am here to find out more about how the MFC profile page works. I am looking at how other models do their page and found that some of them have custom sections in their HTML. But I'm not seeing how to do that in an obvious way. So I hope this site might be able to help.

Thanks!

Hi everyone. Im @sabinawinter at Chaturbate. Im a new camgirl there and i signed up here for inspiration and ideas to make my stream better for my viewers. And hopefully to get more viewers :)

hey there! i'm max jay, 21. they/them pronouns preferred (but we all know how customers can be about stuff like that, so she/her also works). new to camming/OF/manyvids -- my girlfriend and i have started doing SW together and we're learning the ropes together. she found this forum and recommended it to me so here i am! i'm excited for the information this forum has to offer. thanks to everyone who started this up many years ago, i'm glad this resource is available.
manyvids/onlyfans : @ theythemdaddy
chaturbate : @ maxjay_theythemdaddy

Hello ACF,

I go by Goddess Enby or Angel (they/him). I'm a bisexual switch I that loves worshipping women and degrading men ;)

As an online FemDom specializing in JOI, CBT and various types of role-play, so I'm very creative and love to have fun...

I'm mostly here to network and get to know people with similar interests, hope to chat soon!

6DEB96BD-E879-46E9-9436-8015AFFA65FA.JPG

-- Angel xx

Hey I’m caramella 👋

I’m a 21 years old German/Colombian Webcam girl. English is not my first language so please correct me if I do any grammar mistakes :blush:

I worked as a fssw here in Germany (it’s legal here) and because of COVID I had to do something else. So I started Webcam on November 2020. It really was one of the best decisions I have ever made and I hope that I can keep getting naked on cam for a looong time, even when the pandemic is over 🥳🤩

I signed up for this forum because I want to get tips on how i can improve my shows and what I can do when it’s slow. I hope that I can get verified for the models only area soon 😇

Most of the time I stream on Stripchat, sometimes on chaturebate and bongacams.

My Nicknames are:
Caramelladeluxe
Caramellaxxx

This is zoe_blair and I'm fortunate to finally start my carreer in adult entertainment. I really look forward to get some tips and trick and to advance my CB account. Thanks so much for all the help I already got through you guys, you're amaziiiiiing!!!

Hello, this is lockelamora, lamoralocke95 from CB. NOT a broadcaster, but just a basic user.

Recently I get banned (for no reason I think, but waiting for explanation) on my loyal account spent $$$$$ to one single model, created via her link....
This account still has 1K tkn and 25+ recordings. And I desperately want to have it back.
However, even if I get it back, will CB delete all my recorded shows?

Just wanted to say what's up! I know i already posted back in december...some lame ass post. Lol. But wanted to say hey again. Anyways, Soon I will be getting back into webcamming, hoping by April or may. I am excited for that, i have goals in my mind to be successful and have been learning new things and getting new ideas and just overall preparing myself. Anyways whoever is into football, enjoy the super bowl tomorrow! GO chiefs! Woo Woo! :p

Attachments

• 104800907_3834186049941228_527336068374342535_n.jpg
    104800907_3834186049941228_527336068374342535_n.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1
I'm based in the UK a FSSW who tried webcamming April 2020 due to the Covid-19 pandemic, it's been an exciting roller coaster ride.

Reactions: Eleanora_Rose

Hello.​

My name is h2ohboy. I'm so glad that I found ACF. I can now post my experiences on both sides of the cam as a viewer that has fallen in love with models, has had some offline, real life interactions with models and some tales from in front of the camera. I have a Graphic Arts degree that is useless in my current position so I've put it to good use with some models banners and other social media "calling cards". I was also a light programmer and have modified some bots and apps (not really programming) and decorated some rooms with HTML.
I have a regular "daytime job" as 1/2 owner for a company in the telecommunications' industry that as advised, I won't quit.
I broadcast as a hobby. I've definitely had dished out more tokens than I have been given.

Reactions: MarieElise
Hello ,i am Deea ,i am on cb for few years now ,i have been trying other sites too sometimes (before cb i was on bongacams )its a long time i come to this forum but never dared to post anything ,please be gentle :shame:

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise