AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I wonder if i replied to this before, I can't remember?

I'm Angel Freakly, your friendly freakshow. I Currently use Chaturbate and Onlyfans; and as a general rule i have no idea what i'm doing but will eventually fit a square peg into a round hole.

Formerly kabukiokuni via Plexstorm and with no interest in reclaiming the moniker; nor the unfortunate variety platform. Neither suit me and i find both distasteful now.

The page has already been renamed in flavor of my current Moniker; Angel, but reflects a little interesting and unusual tenure as a broadcaster as compared to; well most of chaturbate at large's style.

I greatly enjoyed broadcasting myself painting raster art in photoshop on this strange and experimental entertainment platform. The small audience size made it unsustainable as primary employment; and there are problems with plexstorm tenfold to be disregarded as not my errand--But; the chatroom culture of the viewership remains to this day an incredible influence on me as a performer that I am humbled to have been welcomed supported and befriended by during my time there. People were good to me.

I also dabbled in streaming on Chaturbate.com on this profile during 2020. and utterly fell in love with the platform; in conjunction with other uses of it under even more experimental and disparate monikers.
I have had few opportunities to indulge in such fun due to outside employment preventing me from working on my passion projects; such as webcam and adult entertainment streaming.

Unfortunately for the poor frustrated chaturbate support staff; my background as a plexstorm creative streamer results in me poking the limitations of their platform a lot.

I came to the forums to try and find contact information for someone i can ask my strange questions to without bothering entry level staff who are intended more to handle simple inquiries!

sup everyone! Im new here (obviously)
was looking around for quite a long and finally decided to join
Im a master of my Ding Dong

if you know what I mean...

Hey :D
I am Jamie, girl 20yo soon 21 :D I cam since 18, last 6 months I was aloof. I had lots of work with uni.

I am happy person :D and very friendly. Camming helped me a lot irl. Overcoming my shyness was pretty hard! :) ♥️ I can't wait to be a part of community here. I never expected to make so much friends on cb. Can't wait to make friends here :) :D ♥️

Reactions: MarieElise
Hey everyone! I'm Celia! I've been camming for like more or less 3 years, nowadays mainly on Chaturbate although I've been on a few sites and just not really found enough traffic on them. Outside of camming I love making and listening to whatever overly intense music tbh. I'm sure I had other hobbies before my entire life became this lol! This forum seems really cool and I can't wait to get involved, this seems like a really nice environment from what I've seen so far! Xxxxx

Hi everyone! I’m Mila 😊
I cammed for a short amount of time years ago & am going to start again, but want to do it smarter this time!! I’ve been lurking these forums for a while now and doing research on things like safety, privacy, different kinds of camsites, etc. Have gotten a lot of wonderful advice from here and I finally decided to join the community 💜

Hey hey!

Just created my MFC model account today! Super excited to get going and have been doing as much research as I can! This forum has helped quite a bit, so thank you for this!
I used to have an OF, but was burning out trying to create enough content to stay relevant, so figured Id give MFC a try and just hang out!
Looking forward to reading more and having fun!
💋💋💋
Serenity

Hi. I was thinking of broadcasting, but seeing so many decent looking models struggling, while others get tokens thrown at them for doing next to nothing makes me wonder if it's the right place for me.

Hello! I’m Eva and I cam on online and have been for about 4 years! I love to smoke so if anyone wants to smoke 🌳🥦with me please feel free to come chat! Ummm I’m horrible at introductions haha but hey I’m happy to be here! 💚

Hello I am a Male performer/supporter on chaturbate. Recently I have noticed all the models sticking out there tongues at me and acting strangely. What the heck is going on?

I am Tony. Is it possible to open a thread about a model I would like to get news about? Yesterday I did it in "chaturbate" section but it hasn't been published yet. Thanks.

Hi. I was thinking of broadcasting, but seeing so many decent looking models struggling, while others get tokens thrown at them for doing next to nothing makes me wonder if it's the right place for me.
Always worth a try. Live life with no regrets

Reactions: DoD404
I'm Loydrock and I'm here to learn about tech and hopefully share my adv/marketing knowledge in return, I am old and old school. But sometimes I can be quite helpful.

Hi everybody!! :) This already takes me back, since I used forums so much in the early 2010s but it's all social media these days ahah. My name is Holly and I'm 23 in two weeks, just to you creators I will admit I'm not actually from France but I do speak French & live a very short flight away! 😄 Euro girl ~

My passions outside of SW are music (sometimes I make beats!), art and spreading the love, while I stopped studying after HS one could say I'm very into psychology. I also really like astrology, tarots, crystals and stuff and I'd love to get to know you all!! ❤️ Connecting with ppl is important to me. I'm a Pisces and mention it a lot lmfao

My 'career' in SW is a bit recent, I started with an OnlyFans in August which was inactive and later I deleted, but remade around Christmas & have been happily growing since, if not a bit slow. Camgirl-ing interested me since 2017 when it was definitely harder to do online with the restrictive websites /being international etc. but I am so happy there are all these platforms now, just today I'm happy to announce I got approved on ManyVids & I am building my account! :)

Studying these kinda stuff to get, "street smarts" is one of the most essential things we can do as creators I feel, if i get one more scammer wasting my time i stggg haha. As well as a safe space to discuss all this with no judgment, stumbled upon this forum through Google and so glad I did!! I will be posting a little more in the community. 🙇 Thank you for having me n to whoever read this i hope you have a wonderful day or night ~

Hello I am Ella. I am new to camming. I am 30 and my partner worked in CB a year ago. I hope her skills help me for a kick start :)
Still I am so stressful about camming as it will be my first time

Reactions: Bshef11
yo! been reading this forum since I started camming in nov and it's been super helpful. thought I'd finally become a member. I'm a model on chaturbate and it's only been a few months but it's going ok. thanks to this forum i have avoided being scammed more than once so big thanks!!!

Reactions: Aries_venus
Hi I’m a new model on cb and made this only to get in contact with Shirley. Anyone who is new to cb I would highly suggest not making 5,000 dollars the first couple weeks because who knows if you’ll even get paid!! My naked body is now all over the internet for absolutely nothing!!! They don’t pay when they say they will it’s absolutely ridiculous. They wasted my time and now like I said I’m all over the internet for NOTHING :,( I totally wish I would have only made the minimum at first so at least I’d be okay with loosing 50 dollars but nope I’m now down 5,000 and about to be homeless because dumb me I relied on cb to pay me because they seemed legit. Well I was wrong!! I doubt Shirley will ever reply to my emails because I’ve emailed her for a week straight along with support and I’ve only received automatic messages.

Hi everybody!! :) This already takes me back, since I used forums so much in the early 2010s but it's all social media these days ahah. My name is Holly and I'm 23 in two weeks, just to you creators I will admit I'm not actually from France but I do speak French & live a very short flight away! 😄 Euro girl ~

My passions outside of SW are music (sometimes I make beats!), art and spreading the love, while I stopped studying after HS one could say I'm very into psychology. I also really like astrology, tarots, crystals and stuff and I'd love to get to know you all!! ❤️ Connecting with ppl is important to me. I'm a Pisces and mention it a lot lmfao

My 'career' in SW is a bit recent, I started with an OnlyFans in August which was inactive and later I deleted, but remade around Christmas & have been happily growing since, if not a bit slow. Camgirl-ing interested me since 2017 when it was definitely harder to do online with the restrictive websites /being international etc. but I am so happy there are all these platforms now, just today I'm happy to announce I got approved on ManyVids & I am building my account! :)

Studying these kinda stuff to get, "street smarts" is one of the most essential things we can do as creators I feel, if i get one more scammer wasting my time i stggg haha. As well as a safe space to discuss all this with no judgment, stumbled upon this forum through Google and so glad I did!! I will be posting a little more in the community. 🙇 Thank you for having me n to whoever read this i hope you have a wonderful day or night ~
Chaturbate?

Hi:)

I need help.

Years ago I used CB and MFC, but only for a month, then deleted both accounts. However, some time ago I realized that the recordings are on many pages.
I am beginning to look for ways to remove them. What is your experience with it? Any chance your old videos will disappear from [site name banned*5] etc? :oops: