AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi all hope you are all doing well in this pandemic. My pseudonym is Sluttybottomsub. I started camming last summer after we were forced to work from home. Actually it's a lady friend of mine that introduced me to Chaturbate. We now cam together at times. When we do, were doing bdsm stuff. I belong to fetlife and have the same name. I'm the "slave" of the woman that convince me to performed on Chaturbate. Performing for me is mostly for fun. Initially, I was doing amateur striptease, anal play, edging and I was doing it regularly.
I have a solid friendship with my lady friend. We sometime cam together doing you guess it BDSM. I joined this site to have feedback on what male performer do to stand out from the crowd. I'm not too serious in my performing and I'm not doing it regularly. Like anything when you start something new, you are motivated. I'm not too serious in camming and I'm not as motivated as I was before. In my case, when I started camming I found that the best time, for me, to cam was in the morning which is not the best time for me as I work full time from home. To get better, if I decide to pursue my camming I will have to hang in the males rooms to see what they are doing, what makes them stand out and take pointers. I guess I was lucky at the start. I did a few tokens that I was able to cash out. Since then, nada. My fault, I'm not doing it much now.
Who am I? I'm an exhibitionist, hedonistic bisexual and a slave slut. My lady friend is my Domme and I love it. We do not have sex together, well not normal sex. She uses me. She pegs me and I do not touch her. Her body is out of bounds. So the sex I have with her is being peg, playing with myself in front of her or sucking all the cocks she tell me to suck. To be controlled by her, doing all she wants, being in servitude to her is such a turn on. Strange but not being able to have sex with her turns me on. Perhaps the fact that I have a submissive personality has something to do with it. The control that she has and the fact that I believe in the cybellian way of life definitely has something to do why I'm so turned on by her.
I have perused the site a bit and learned a few things already.
So this is what I am.

Reactions: MarieElise
Hello I'm chloe @bustysexkitten on stripchat. I'm also a phone sex operator!!

I'm a busty alternative vixen. True crime lover. I love shopping for antiques and vintage anything and everything. Cooking and baking is my specialty. I love finding new recipes to try out. So if you have any send them my way!!

I have in the adult industry for many years but only just started camming. I love it so far!! And hope to join more websites once I upgrade my equipment !!

I'm down to earth spiritual and easy going. I hope to connect to other women in the industry on here. I'm happy I have found this site !! I have learned lots of new tips and tricks already

Xo chloe

Hey, guys, I've only been cam modelling a couple of months now but I already love it! I have been looking for a place to meet other cam models so we can support and help each other so I am so excited I found this forum! I was feeling a little alone in trying to figure this camming thing out all by myself so I look forward to meeting fellow models so we can support each other and share advice!
Im currently in nursing school so that takes a lot of my time when I am not online but when I do have free time I enjoy boating, gaming, dancing, and learning new things.
Oh and for those of you who are not cam models and just appreciate the work we do I look forward to meeting you as well!

I am Audi, I am a scientist and I am specialized in researching the human vagina. My research has been focused on Onlyfans and Patreon models, but i have seen that Chaturbate models make excellent test specimens!

• Funny!
Reactions: DoD404
Hello, I'm Lizzy and I'm 31. I was a cam model on Chaturbate but haven't I been live lately due to the anxiety of not feeling good enough, and a viewer who would jump on constantly and ask me about my childhood sex trauma. I'm thinking of getting back into it and found this forum through an article written by a cam model. A little about me is I'm a 5'4" blonde that is into both men and women and have a wild fantasy about having sex in a Catholic confession booth with another woman. I'm very open and like to have fun, so any suggestions you have that could help me keep my confidence and make my next camming experience better would of course be appreciated.

Hi thx for having made this wonderful website! Has really helped a lot as a ”newish” model on mfc. You rock!

Hi everyone.

I think becoming a cam model is an incredibly brave thing to do but I imagine it can also be very liberating. Really interested to hear what drives people to become a model. Its clearly an industry with an enormous stigma attached but I'm learning there's a much gentler side to it.

Hello!!! my name is Raquel!

im a Canadian cam model currently on MFC and liking it a lot so far!

I am a super creative person, I love to paint and make crafts/jewellery and anything DIY related ( I just made this GORGEOUS fringe chandelier the other day)
some call it ADHD but I call it being very energetic and upbeat haha

always looking to make friends.

I offer the GFE and the girl next door vibe.. super cutesy and giggly and smiley :)

love love love animals... cats especially but im a sucker for friendly dogs!

I love colour! Pink, lavender, teal and of course gold are my top favourites

favourite food is pizza for sureeeeeeee I eat it any chance I can get lol

hate scary movies but really enjoy comedies.

very 420 friendly

Attachments

• A791E05F-6263-4EF7-B33F-29A8D5FF46CF.jpeg
    A791E05F-6263-4EF7-B33F-29A8D5FF46CF.jpeg
    226.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 5F0DD525-AE5C-4D48-B745-3576D29018BF.jpeg
    5F0DD525-AE5C-4D48-B745-3576D29018BF.jpeg
    109.9 KB · Views: 1
Hey there!!

I’m a cam girl from MFC. I’ve been camming for almost a year now (march will be my one year.) I absolutely love camming & am so lucky to have met the people I have so far. I just started branching out more & getting to know more people. I’ve heard such good things about ACF & thought I’d check it out 🥰

Thank you so much for having me!!!

Xoxo,
Pluto

E04865D7-0AC4-4E2D-B14D-4677C717B8EF.jpeg

Hey, Im Maya! I manage some models accounts on camming sites and this time I need info about the HTML customization for MFC profiles. Time to learn more xD

Hi, I'm Lucy, a cb model, I live in Argentina, my English is not very good, so excuse me haha
i like anime manga play video games

Im sam Smith
And I have an onlyfans page that connects humor and sexuality

See you there

Hey I’m ron and would like to start caming, any tips on how to start? Thx
this is cliche, but the best way to start is just to start. also as far as steaming quality & what you need for set up, there is a lot of youtube content regarding twitch streamers & it’s essentially the same thing with the exception of things like toy accessibility & stuff you’d have to set your room up with for success. technology wise though.. camera, lighting, sound is your main focus but.. just start with what you’ve got!!

Hello 👋
My name is Lexi (I know I know....I didn’t realize how popular the name was when I chose it) and I’m a current cam model with MFC :)
I started back in December of 2019 then took a year off to work my other job full time and I’ve recently made a come back in January of this year. I have come across this website many times when searching cam related questions on google so figured it was time to make an account and join in the community! I look forward to talking (or rather typing?) with you guys!

Hi my name is Sophia ka GlitterSlut and I am 23 years old ! I been in and out of camming for years but started to take it seriously and make it my full time job since December 2020.