AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Defensive much?
It's this strangely common way people will respond sometimes when you make an aggressive/offensive comment directed at them. I didn't even invent it.

Also. The pros and cons of being honest? Really?
Wait, you do want to to discuss it? You sure?

what???? i been a model for years.... i like to think i am nice people say i am at-least. so dont know lol
The fact that you fondly remember when someone tells you you're nice makes me certain you're a very lovely person Raychel.

It's this strangely common way people will respond sometimes when you make an aggressive/offensive comment directed at them. I didn't even invent it.

Wait, you do want to to discuss it? You sure?

The fact that you fondly remember when someone tells you you're nice makes me certain you're a very lovely person Raychel.

thank you :)

Reactions: Artreggialis
I'm just baffled by someone implying that honesty could be an obstacle to thrive in this or any industry. Or sweetness, or kindness. These are strong points, not weak points. They are not the same as being naive.

But this isn't the place to discuss it so I'm sorry to have turned this conversation into this.

I'm just baffled by someone implying that honesty could be an obstacle to thrive in this or any industry. Or sweetness, or kindness. These are strong points, not weak points. They are not the same as being naive.

But this isn't the place to discuss it so I'm sorry to have turned this conversation into this.
The way he worded stuff did come across really bad. He's also kind of setting himself up as some kind of expert who gatekeeps this industry when the likelihood is he knows nothing about it at all. His words and phrasing definitely infer a certain attitude that we see all too often. So he definitely isn't coming across very well at all. Not to mention how cringe it is that he's here talking, and not her.

But I'd just ignore him. I can totally see why you called him out, he did present himself rudely/ thoughtlessly. And now instead of letting it go he's getting into some kind of defensive ego war with you to try and save face. It looks bad, but you're never gonna get anywhere with him. He'll never back down or apologize. Those types never do, once they're on the defensive. You can go to his profile and put him on ignore. That way you won't see anything further that he has to say, and the people who want to interact with him (if there are any) can.

Last edited:
Hi I'm Chris, occasional streamer-for-fun and soon-to-be clinical psychologist living Australia, I'm here simping hard for a girl that may be a bit too sweet and honest to make it long-term as a cam model (she flat refused to let me pay for her nails that she was struggling to afford, after which point I'll basically move the fucking earth for her) but in the meantime I'm here seeking advice on a problem she's pulling her hair out over.

Hi, Chris! There was a guy on here a while ago who'd made a similar comment about how a girl he knows is "too sweet to be a cam model," (or maybe he'd said "too nice?") and I remember reading it and thinking Well what the hell does that mean??? 😂 But when you say that this girl is "too sweet," I guess you're just referring to things like her refusing to take your money (for her nails)...and who's super nice to everyone (including rude assholes)? Like so sweet that it almost makes you feel guilty for asking for a pussy flash? Like The Golden Girls' Rose Nylund "Okey dokey!" sweet? Lol.

Golden Girls Lol GIF

Please don't feel any need to apologise, @cantsleep! He came right out of the gate with an insulting and prejudiced remark about the character of models. I'm just wondering if someone thinks that, then what do they have to say for themselves about their own moral standing in going to camsites?

And he says he's going to be a clinical psychologist?? *shaking my head*

Last edited:
Hi, Chris! There was a guy on here a while ago who'd made a similar comment about how a girl he knows is "too sweet to be a cam model," (or maybe he'd said "too nice?") and I remember reading it and thinking Well what the hell does that mean??? 😂 But when you say that this girl is "too sweet," I guess you're just referring to things like her refusing to take your money (for her nails)...and who's super nice to everyone (including rude assholes)? Like so sweet that it almost makes you feel guilty for asking for a pussy flash? Like The Golden Girls' Rose Nylund "Okey dokey!" sweet? Lol.

Golden Girls Lol GIF
Wasn't intending to engage with what was started here earlier, but when I saw your comment I couldn't resist, I just love it.

I love the fact that your post doesn't even bother pretending you've got any interest in addressing the issue, or in expressing empathy for the person you're supposedly supporting. Why waste time with that when instead you can just go balls-deep with the ad hominem venom and personal attacks, right?

The thing I love even more though is how gleeful you are when you think you're pointing out to me the various pathetic things I said in that post, apparently oblivious to the fact that was the entire point. Self depreciation humour is great for introductions... Partly because whenever someone sees it as an opportunity to out-alpha you, it's generally a pretty good indication that they've probably got a shitty personality....😉

Hi I'm Chris, occasional streamer-for-fun and soon-to-be clinical psychologist living Australia, I'm here simping hard for a girl that may be a bit too sweet and honest to make it long-term as a cam model (she flat refused to let me pay for her nails that

Mate, I don't see anything particularly self-deprecating here, but there are certainly some phrases and terms that can be *easily* misconstrued as taking a negative swipe at the female cam model community (or at least implying that negativity).
she was struggling to afford, after which point I'll basically move the fucking earth for her) but in the meantime I'm here seeking advice on a problem she's pulling her hair out over.
I would suggest that instead of getting into a pissing match with the models here, you should go start the thread that will help the object of your attentions stop pulling her hair out. ;)

Oh.. and as an observation.. for a soon-to-be clinical psychologist, you seem to have too little empathy / ability to "read the crowd" and minimal or maybe underdeveloped communication skills.

He came right out of the gate with an insulting and prejudiced remark about the character of models.
Genuinely was not intending to insult anyone, and there's a lot of presumptions being drawn here, although if that is universally how my joke (that was directed at my friend) was interpreted, I can't say that isn't at all on me.... (Although maybe that's just the vocal ones...)
I'm just wondering if someone thinks that, then what do they have to say for themselves about their own moral standing in going to camsites?
I mean..... You could ask me what I think, if you want? You might discover I'm not quite such an asshole as you've decided I am? I mean, probably not, I'm clearly Satan, but it can't hurt to try, right?

Mate, I don't see anything particularly self-deprecating here, but there are certainly some phrases and terms that can be *easily* misconstrued as taking a negative swipe at the female cam model community (or at least implying that negativity).

I would suggest that instead of getting into a pissing match with the models here, you should go start the thread that will help the object of your attentions stop pulling her hair out. ;)

Oh.. and as an observation.. for a soon-to-be clinical psychologist, you seem to have too little empathy / ability to "read the crowd" and minimal or maybe underdeveloped communication skills.
I find that referring to someone as a simp is usually quite depreciating. Glad to hear you refer to it as misconstrued, that's a step in the right direction away from the intentional malice narrative.
Wow, that comment went from somewhat-amiable to dark in an eye-blink. wasn't expecting it to end with concerns for my childhood development. "read the crowd" Since you said it though, what makes you believe that? Just because I'm still responding despite the majority apparently being against me?

"read the crowd" Since you said it though, what makes you believe that? Just because I'm still responding despite the majority apparently being against me?
No, not that.

The fact that you still seem to be completely oblivious (or uncaring) that the corollary of your statement that your friend might be too sweet for a long-term career in camming is that most career cam-models are dishonest, jaded, horrible crack-whores or similar. 🤷‍♂️ That is what is winning you no friends here.

This forum community is a wealth of information and support, but alienating those who are the actual foundation of the community (the models), and then doubling down when called out on it, is counter-productive at best, and idiotic at worst.

But that is literally a true statement, and I think that if you spent even half a second thinking about it you'd reach the same conclusion. (unless you're intentionally being disingenuous, and since you're now for some unknown reason arbitrarily injecting terms like "career cam-models are dishonest, jaded, horrible crack-whores" into the discussion when nothing of the sort has been even remotely referenced, I'm sort of leaning that way.)

I'll expand on my own very narrow experience involving my friend (she's not the object of my affection, just a sweet girl who's channel i visited a couple of times and now stay in touch with offline). The past two months, her and her mother have come extremely close to eviction. Yet she tells me that she makes decisions in her channel like giving 30 minutes of a 45 minute private-chat to a user for free, just because most of it wasn't sexual and she didn't think that was fair.

Would you honestly say that's not a good example of a cam-girl being too sweet? Yes, I feel quite justified with my original comment. She is too sweet.

not big on bread but i like grilled cheese lol eating one now actually!!!
Okay, you were heading to the top of the list with your screen-nic, but then you doubled down with grilled cheese! I swear if you say that you're Gryffindor I'll declare you as absolutely perfect and share my credit cards with you!

Wasn't intending to engage with what was started here earlier, but when I saw your comment I couldn't resist, I just love it.

I love the fact that your post doesn't even bother pretending you've got any interest in addressing the issue, or in expressing empathy for the person you're supposedly supporting. Why waste time with that when instead you can just go balls-deep with the ad hominem venom and personal attacks, right?

The thing I love even more though is how gleeful you are when you think you're pointing out to me the various pathetic things I said in that post, apparently oblivious to the fact that was the entire point. Self depreciation humour is great for introductions... Partly because whenever someone sees it as an opportunity to out-alpha you, it's generally a pretty good indication that they've probably got a shitty personality....😉

FYI, Ms. Fox is a very witty and fun person. And she is is good people.

And what you said to her is utterly uncalled for and indicates the nature of your own personality.

Hmmm. If I wasn’t currently on the bus reading this ridiculous post from a cell phone, I’d give this post the laugh reaction (Can’t “haha” the post from a cell phone).

I love it when a male ACF member gets so butthurt about something I’ve said, and misconstrues it and goes on a rant like this. Your name sounds familiar. Probably someone I’ve kicked/banned…

My personality is cool af, bud. I didn’t win the “Biggest Sweetheart” award in high school for nothing. Lol. But still…from time to time there are moments like this where I’d gladly tell a petty dude like you to KISS MY BLACK, STRETCH-MARKED ASS. Eat a Snickers…

FYI, Ms. Fox is a very witty and fun person. And she is is good people.

And what you said to her is utterly uncalled for and indicates the nature of your own personality.
I'll have to take your word on that ArcticKitty, because I haven't seen any of those virtues yet. And I think if you could look at what she wrote through unbiased eyes for your friend (very difficult), you'd see that it was actually quite malicious. Maybe she was having a bad day, I have those sometimes.

I'll have to take your word on that ArcticKitty, because I haven't seen any of those virtues yet. And I think if you could look at what she wrote through unbiased eyes for your friend (very difficult), you'd see that it was actually quite malicious. Maybe she was having a bad day, I have those sometimes.

See, that’s just it. I wasn’t being malicious. I was actually trying to understand where you’re coming from when you say that the woman is “too sweet to be a cam model.” I was asking you what exactly that means, and I thought you’d get a kick out of my Golden Girls reference. Not get your Hanes (or Fruit of the Loom or whatever tf you wear) in a twist.

Nope, I wasn’t having a bad day at all. You, sir, sound like you’re the one who needs a Snickers. I suggest you try the Snickers ice cream bars. They’re delicious. ✌️

See, that’s just it. I wasn’t being malicious. I was actually trying to understand where you’re coming from when you say that the woman is “too sweet to be a cam model.” I was asking you what exactly that means, and I thought you’d get a kick out of my Golden Girls reference. Not get your Hanes (or Fruit of the Loom or whatever tf you wear) in a twist.

Nope, I wasn’t having a bad day at all. You, sir, sound like you’re the one who needs a Snickers. I suggest you try the Snickers ice cream bars. They’re delicious. ✌️
Seems like a strange way to gain understanding to me, next time I'd suggest asking.

Here's a bit more insight:

But that is literally a true statement, and I think that if you spent even half a second thinking about it you'd reach the same conclusion. (unless you're intentionally being disingenuous, and since you're now for some unknown reason arbitrarily injecting terms like "career cam-models are dishonest, jaded, horrible crack-whores" into the discussion when nothing of the sort has been even remotely referenced, I'm sort of leaning that way.)

I'll expand on my own very narrow experience involving my friend (she's not the object of my affection, just a sweet girl who's channel i visited a couple of times and now stay in touch with offline). The past two months, her and her mother have come extremely close to eviction. Yet she tells me that she makes decisions in her channel like giving 30 minutes of a 45 minute private-chat to a user for free, just because most of it wasn't sexual and she didn't think that was fair.

Would you honestly say that's not a good example of a cam-girl being too sweet? Yes, I feel quite justified with my original comment. She is too sweet.

Actually, we're nodding acquaintances but I smile whenever I come on and see that Ms. Fox has posted and look forward to reading. So I'm sure I would like her as a friend.

And you definitely missed the vibe of my last post to you that already has a couple of people here who know my style thinking "uh oh".

Seems like a strange way to gain understanding to me, next time I'd suggest asking.

Here's a bit more insight:

Nah, I’m good. At this point I couldn’t care less about your “dilemma” with your model friend, or any suggestions you have for me. Lol. Have a good day.