AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey y’alll🥰 I’m Chubby Bunny/ Chubby Buns, I’m new to this so I’m open to any tips!! I’m also not actually that chubby I just have big boobies lol. I’m excited to get started

Attachments

• 9015C13F-291A-4862-A491-67DF1055FA88.jpeg
    9015C13F-291A-4862-A491-67DF1055FA88.jpeg
    203.4 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: StormDMCA
Hi!
My name is Max. I’m fairly new to CB and I’m enjoying it so far. However, I have difficulty with some of the tech stuff. But I’m learning.
💋❤️💋❤️
-Maxi

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
My Name is Major Malarkey. im an avid patron of CB, so i came here to resolve a token issue. i love the cosplay Cams, they make me feel happy!

Hello, I am new to Camming in general, so far my only platform has been Chaturbate, only took about a month to run into a few creeps . One of which has really put a damper on my room and activitity at the moment which is why I seeked out this forum to talk with other like minded Models. I look forward to sharing and learning alot through this forum. Thanks!

Hi all,
My name is Scottica . Here to listen, connect and learn. Well...I guess that's not all, I love sensuality and sexuality and everything in-between. I use to have some great community in sex-positive/kink groups and I yearn for it.

Hello… I’m Lux! I’m brand new to camming, but have been making adult content and clips with a retro, pinup twist for over a year now. I’m here to learn from those more experienced & hopefully make a few connections with other models.

Hey, been camming for 3 years and keep finding this site when seeking help lol. felt it was time to update the bio PROPERLY so learning and yep mostly here for help BUT will offer advice and tips where I can.

I'm Rhino one of the owners of a small indie fantasy toy maker and we want to work with people who cam as a form of advertisement. We want to build a strong, professional and mutually beneficial relationship with those we work with. I suppose we are looking for feedback from people like you who we would potentially be working with! So I found my way here so I can learn from those we seek to work with. I felt putting something like this together would be more beneficial for everyone if I could take some time to learn more about the other side of this wonderful industry. I hope to learn from those with experience and eventually get feedback and input as we try and put together a way to build these business relationships. Pretty open book so if you happen to see this post ask me anything.

Hi everyone, glad to be here, and thank you to this forum's founder and the contributors.

I started camming on CB about 5 years ago now, took a looong break due to health problems, and started back up winter of '20-'21. I'd been interested in adult work forever but was too shy to ever do anything in-person such as dancing. Camming has given me an outlet to explore this long-standing wish.

Hi everyone. Glad to be here. I worked as a model on SM for a while and after a year long hiatus I'm finally back to camming, and finally trying MFC - the site that I always wanted to work with but was too afraid of the camscore. I'll be trying my best and I'm sure I can use your help :)

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
I’m Ace, just trying to find a model from CB

Hello. I joined here after finding the "fell in love with a cam girl" megathread through a Google search and finding it really interesting and sad. I'm not a model, I'm a member and I support different models on CB and OnlyFans. I play video games. I watch horror movies. I'm currently dabbling in power lifting. I work in tech. I think the world of camming is really interesting. Glad to be here.

I'm Camely, a mature cam woman ...I started camming back in 1999 ....then took a break and returned in 2010, but not working regularly since then, now I'm back again. Nice to be here. I've seen many things have changed (Like iFriends closed its doors)

Hi, the community

My name is Usul. I'm a part of the Creator Acquisition Division at xHamster.
I've joined BHW to find a teammate who will help us with attracting more creators.

If you are a native Japanese speaker, currently live in Japan and keen on develop a career in the adult industry, feel free to reach me usul@xhamster.com

Great day to all,
Usul xH

hey my names nanners im 25 and im a cam girl i did it on and off for a few weeks when i was 18 but im trying to get back into it which is part of why im here lol dont be shy say heyyy!!!!!