AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm not a clinical psychologist or play one online but he's clearly not 100%. And life's too short as it is to bother.

Yeah, I’m not giving any more free attention to this dude who likes to hear himself talk, and probably thinks using fancy shmancy words makes him better than others. He’ll probably be the next to go on my Ignore list. Lol.

Moral of the story; choose who you go see for therapy or mental healthcare very carefully!

And enjoy chocolate ice cream treats :party: :party:

The past two months, her and her mother have come extremely close to eviction. Yet she tells me that she makes decisions in her channel like giving 30 minutes of a 45 minute private-chat to a user for free, just because most of it wasn't sexual and she didn't think that was fair.

Would you honestly say that's not a good example of a cam-girl being too sweet? Yes, I feel quite justified with my original comment. She is too sweet.
No, I would absolutely not call that "a good example of a cam-girl being too sweet". Depending on what she's going to do in the future I would either call a good example of a long con or naive and very sad actions of someone who doesn't value her time and work. Not sweet for sure.

Hi, I'm Bad_Nanny! I'm new to CB and new to camming. I'm a real-life Nanny, but I'm only bad with grown-ups, for the record! I've come across this site often when looking for answers to my questions, and now I've been struggling with uploading my ID / getting a response to my email. I'm happy to have found this great resource!

Reactions: StormDMCA
I think some people just lack the ability of saying "yes, I said some stupid shit. My bad" and have to keep arguing and arguing 🤷

What if I went to a clinical pathologists' forum to say... Idk... "I know this guy who is just too sweet and honest to be a clinical pathologist? What can I do to help him?"

I'm just glad I'm not the only one who saw a problem in what he said.

I think some people just lack the ability of saying "yes, I said some stupid shit. My bad" and have to keep arguing and arguing 🤷

What if I went to a clinical pathologists' forum to say... Idk... "I know this guy who is just too sweet and honest to be a clinical pathologist? What can I do to help him?"

I'm just glad I'm not the only one who saw a problem in what he said.

ikr?? Sure, we all have said something with a poor choice of words or made a bad joke - and felt terrible and apologised! And most people will give someone the benefit of the doubt.

And it did not get past me either that the "too sweet and honest" remark came with presuming to come here on his friend's behalf. instead of her coming to a community of models for advice. Hmm...

Hi new to all of this my name is AVA! Just started an onlyfans recently! SFS

Attachments

• 55A72735-2885-4EE5-A885-92A776216AB1.png
    55A72735-2885-4EE5-A885-92A776216AB1.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 4
You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
Hello glad to find this wonderful forum community my name is marian ❤️❤️❤️.

Hello, everybody!
I am a Colombian girl, not so young anymore but with the same spirit as when I was 20, at least I feel that way.
I have been working as a webcam model in CB and Stripchat for a long time and it is a job that I combine with a happy life with my family and friends.
Recently I decided to take the step to work as a freelance model from my own home. I'm just in that process right now.
In fact, I've been working on Stripcaht again for weeks now, but unfortunately I still haven't got the CB verification, even though I've tried many times.
I'm hoping to find someone who can help me figure out what I can do.
I am delighted to belong to this great forum and of course offer my modest experience to anyone who might find it useful.

Kisses to all

Jolie_Mature

Attachments

• Jolie Mature.jpeg
    Jolie Mature.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: ArcticKitty
Okay, you were heading to the top of the list with your screen-nic, but then you doubled down with grilled cheese! I swear if you say that you're Gryffindor I'll declare you as absolutely perfect and share my credit cards with you!
not too big on harry potter haven't seen it in so many years actually but u wanna get down about some childhood cartoons or scary shit im all for it!!! (spongebob is my fucking FAVE)

Reactions: eyeteach
No, I would absolutely not call that "a good example of a cam-girl being too sweet". Depending on what she's going to do in the future I would either call a good example of a long con or naive and very sad actions of someone who doesn't value her time and work. Not sweet for sure.
I find that a very callous way to interpret someone you know nothing about, might've sounded reasonable if you'd posed those as mere possibilities.... you'd still be wrong though. I find some of the responses I'm getting very strange, given my crime was apparently not showing enough empathy.

But hey, Kudos to you for responding to my words, while the others I've spoken to here seem to believe they've proven something by avoiding my words and instead resorting to ad hominem and personal attacks. (and they are proving something....)

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hi I'm Chris, occasional streamer-for-fun and soon-to-be clinical psychologist living Australia, I'm here simping hard for a girl that may be a bit too sweet and honest to make it long-term as a cam model (she flat refused to let me pay for her nails that she was struggling to afford, after which point I'll basically move the fucking earth for her) but in the meantime I'm here seeking advice on a problem she's pulling her hair out over.

is she literally pulling her hair out? if so pineapplesupport.org

im a long-term top cammodel, and i have never ever let a member pay for things like that. flat out refuse gifts. when you let members (or men in general) pay for services like nails, or hair, they may sometimes try to control what it looks like. if anything, smart on her.

I find that a very callous way to interpret someone you know nothing about, might've sounded reasonable if you'd posed those as mere possibilities.... you'd still be wrong though. I find some of the responses I'm getting very strange, given my crime was apparently not showing enough empathy.

But hey, Kudos to you for responding to my words, while the others I've spoken to here seem to believe they've proven something by avoiding my words and instead resorting to ad hominem and personal attacks. (and they are proving something....)
if you are upset over your interactions here, good luck being a clinical psychologist. o7

Hey everyone! :h:
Aspiring virtual domme, been actively posting myself online since 18 but haven't sought to monetize it until i hit 26. Just here to absorb all the knowledge passed on by cambabes of the past, present, & future xo
Super open to chats from femmes/nonbinary afab people about their experiences in this scene.

not too big on harry potter haven't seen it in so many years actually but u wanna get down about some childhood cartoons or scary shit im all for it!!! (spongebob is my fucking FAVE)
Sometimes SpongeBob scares the fuck outta me too! ;)

Hola everyone,

I come seeking knowledge.

I'm a script writer.

I'm hoping there might be some people on here that would be kind enough to answer a few questions for me - nothing personal.

I just need some advice on whether a certain narrative is plausible etc and if not, how one could possibly make it plausible, and to know some boring stuff about the technical workings of a site, logging in and out, what are the busy periods etc stuff like that. And lastly, correct terminology for dialogue purposes.

Is there anybody out there that would kind enough and cool enough to help me out with this?

Many thanks in advance,

Best,
RR

Reactions: inertvolcano