AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I am rebranding as Lavender Lychee, I have been doing online SW since 2018... I started with doing OF, then MFC, then Chaturbate, then MV.... I am kind of having a hard time finding a site to call "home," but I believe with this rebrand, I will be leaning more towards MV.... Their payouts have some pretty incredible rates, the live streams don't seem anywhere as competitive as Chaturbate is, but the site is still SO BUGGY!!
I'm curious to see how other models navigate a site with so many glitches in a day, or if I should just pour my energy elsewhere 😅

What can I say? I definitely have commitment issues lmao

Hi all! I work in adult web sites and with cam sites and I want to hear industry news and read about how people live in this way of life and in adult industry. as it's often overlooked almost everywhere nowadays.

hiiiii!!!!! I’m know as @Cutiepiemaryxx on Strip chat(and all my other socials as well) ❤️ I just joined the camming community in January and quit my job and became a full time cam girl/sex worker in April ❤️

Attachments

• 926F2353-47A6-4CF6-8992-74B7B114007A.jpeg
    926F2353-47A6-4CF6-8992-74B7B114007A.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
Reactions: StormDMCA
Hi There! New model for CB... started Sept 2, 2022. It's been great so far, I've done well. I set up an OF, premium snap, and IG and Twitter (for communication of when i'll be online). I feel like I'm drawn a little thin and am looking to find out how to streamline my efforts, best practices on all platforms, and ideas for pricing/payment methods. Also just a community of people whose experiences make them relatable and from whom I can learn, and an overall feeling of community. :)

Hi there, My name is Melissa. I am happy to be on this site to converse with fellow ladies and gentlemen who have like minded interests. thank you for including me as a member!

Hey everyone! My name is Summer. I've been camming on MFC and CB since 2015. Just recently started to venture onto Streamate, not sure how I like it yet. Just wanted to say hello and intorduce myself. I find myself over the years reading a lot of these forums so finally decided to register.

Hello all!

My name will be MrTraffic, I'm here to ask serious questions and learn about your industry from your perspective.

Thanks guys!

Hello everyone. I'm model on Chaturbate. For 2-3 years. My name is Banny and i'm happy to be on this forum, I read a lot of articles here and found a lot of useful things for myself. and finally decided to register

Last edited:
Hello
NaturalMilf here! I am currently considering becoming a cam model and I am so happy to have found a supportive community here at AmberCutie to get further insights into the field.
It's seems like it could something quite fun and hopefully profitable!
I briefly cammed with an ex partner and I did enjoy the experience however mistakes were made and I'm hoping set myself up fully for the experience and to remain safe with the guidance of all the people here.
Thank you!
? Little help 😃

? Little help 😃
This is the introduction thread, if you need help with something create a thread about it in either the general cam section or the corresponding unofficial support section.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Good afternoon. My name is Alexander, I represent the production center Only fans "VV Models"
I will not find information about advertising on the site.
I want to advertise a set of models/scouts. How much does it cost and in which section will the advertisement be placed?

I will not find information about advertising on the site.
I want to advertise a set of models/scouts. How much does it cost and in which section will the advertisement be placed?
This is not a place to advertise, it is a forum for cam models and cam site viewers to discuss cam modeling.

You may have noticed there are no paid ads anywhere on this site, had you taken a look around.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I'm just looking for love in all the wrong places....
I love showing off and creating friendships across this beautiful place we call Earth.

Oh yeah, I love the D, and maybe even two if I am in the right mood. :)

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
I am a chaturbate model with username Amomentoflast

I'm lilnastyxz

a nasty ass baddy-so fun they call me funny-I'm just too dam pretty, talented, and creative not to be sharing it with the world and making money from it. I am gen z, i feel responsible for saving the world and keeping people young at heart learning from one another in the least expected times, like some random girl who gets naked for tokens just remindded me to recycle and it finally stuck. ngl im pretty lit..

check me out on streamates https://streamatemodels.com/smm/performer/
on instagram @lilnastyxz
on twitter @lilnastyxz

Hello, I am just a random internet person. Who signed up to this forum site as it seems to have alot of help and advice about the various sites. I have been on both SC and CB for about a year. And I have also done a few cams myself. But I honestly would like to ask some questions about the sites and I hope to be able to get some helpful answers.

Your fellow internet person
PabloGb

Hello all, well what can i say, I am brand new at this, nervous is an understatement but also excited to a small degree.

I have signed up to CB and StripChat and hope to get passed by nerves.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

hola a toda la comunidad.
I'm zay_reef, I've been in the webcam modeling industry for about 4 months and I want to learn a lot from each of you.

Attachments

• 0_IMG20221001_153319.jpeg
    0_IMG20221001_153319.jpeg
    282.9 KB · Views: 1