AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sup everyone! I'm back in the game after a four year absence! Mostly streaming on Chaturbate, setting up plans to film clips and the like! Fingers crossed that that goes well

Reactions: StormDMCA
I’m thinking about getting into adult work and would love more information.
I’m 31, have 2 kids and 2 cats. I’m in a long term relationship and am bisexual.
I enjoy volunteering, gaming, anime, reading, learning Spanish, and working out

Please help me my account username bridget121 Tickets #16481081 got banned without any warning

Post you inquiry in the "Unofficial Support" thread, not here.

f1l7M8b.png

I’m thinking about getting into adult work and would love more information.
I’m 31, have 2 kids and 2 cats. I’m in a long term relationship and am bisexual.
I enjoy volunteering, gaming, anime, reading, learning Spanish, and working out
This is almost the same as me except I'm much younger, have 1 child etc. I would suggest just applying to different cam sites the process from what I've seen is fairly easy. Camming is wonderful and very freeing and calming. I've never been happier doing it. 🥰 Good luck to you and if anything happens always stay positive.

Im Jack, I have been a chaturbate model for a few months now and I came here to seek support regarding a problem with my account. I find the forum very useful and I am happy to be here.

Hello there :) I have recently started camming again after doing it initially around 6 years ago. Joining this super helpful site to chat, get tips, and all that good stuff x

Hi, Im Erica, starting CB model and NSWF creator, quit my regular low payment job and decide start from a scratch. Thats pretty hard i`d say, spessualy with reddit.
Most of my free time trying recover and get as much rest as i can from my previous employment place.
p.s. found this place pretty professional, hope its provide nice support to me, feels to give it back in future :h:

Hey! I'm ThickSandy and I'm completely new in this...
I'm on Chaturbate under the same name.
I'm on a journey of exploring myself and I joined this forum to learn more from other people and maybe later share my own findings ♥

Hi everyone. I think first post on forum should be here sooo.... I am Nikki haha Nikkiss_ in MFC and Nikkiss only on SM.
I talk and move a lot while doing my shows, I have a good sense of humor I've been told many times and love doing some twerking shows.

I’m Jennifer! who loves dogs and I do have 3 furbaby their names are Uno, Kora and Bokbok.. They are all sweet and playful they always love to play and messing around the house. the things that I love the most about them is they make me feel love and special because through them I can make my self happy by watching them playing around.

hello Amber, I am a cb model , michael or mjonzee1 , first thanks for being here for us all , I am trying to get better at my streaming and helpping others by becoming there mod , so simply i'm trying to learn how to post gif's / gfi's lol ? sincerely me

good morning all , ( EST us ) please can someone tell me where i can find good gif's for moderaters ? thanks mjonzee1

Hello, I am a new male cam model and I am currently broadcasting on Chaturbate to start. I have been at it now for almost 4 weeks and have a little over 2200 followers. So it's going pretty well to start. I am here because I like the different topics being discussed and find them helpful as well I'm sure I will have a few questions myself in the near future.I look forward to chatting with the community about various things... Thank You!!!

Hi everybody my name is Aria, and I am on the site SkinFixxx, and I am new here! I'm just starting in the cam industry and am excited to start doing it. A friend of mine started SkinFixxx and I can't wait until their site is in full swing! I joined here to find like-minded people that would love to try out a new cam site with me and learn some tricks along with way. My hobbies outside of work include yoga, meditation, hiking, shopping, and tarot. Super excited to meet you all💜