AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hiiii Im a Gentleman cam model on chaturbate, unique to others on the site i hope hahahaha, have fun all see u around i hope :)

p.s I host a lot nice models on my page in the evenings :)

Topmeup42

Reactions: StormDMCA
Hey, I'm Bill (duh). Live in the central US. I am a member,/client/customer of Streammate. As I am growing close to a particular model, there are many interesting experiences here to read!

Just in case anyone reads through 14,000 intros over 472 pages made over the last 12 years and gets to mine, I'm male, I live in the UK, I've been on CB for about seven years as a user and part-time model, and my CB verfication dies tomorrow because I can't even get in to their stupid new verification system, never mind actually get it to work. In real life I've been, amongst other things, a lorry driver, vehicle mechanic, and IT Support engineer. (and no, I don't understand Windows error messages either!).. I'm extremely ancient (62) and still have difficulty believing that anyone would find a fat, hairy old guy like me sexually attractive enough to want to pay me tokens to see me naked! Fortunately quite a few do (or did, anyway, as I might not be camming any more), and even though it's nearly all men who seem to fancy me and I'm not actually gay I find it strangely gratifying and a turn-on that they do . Just proves that it takes all sorts to make a world.

So that's me. Hopefully the eulogy at my funeral will be a bit longer, but you get the general idea. Thanks for reading intro number 14,153, if you found it boring stick around, intro 13,144 will be along in a little while amd I'm sure it will be much more exciting. It might even have a photo!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hi, I just became a MFC model so just reading and learning the ins and out of the business, as I just jumped to be on cam without knowing of how things really work. I undercharge the first time thinking tokens were money hahaha. I did 2730 Tokens in my first private show and thought it was 2000 dollars 🤣 oh man. I was like ‘no wayyyy this is so easy’ lmao… anyway. I have only done it once, but I think i will be prepared for my next time. Laugh away at me. Hahaha 🙈🤣

Just in case anyone reads through 14,000 intros over 472 pages made over the last 12 years and gets to mine, I'm male, I live in the UK, I've been on CB for about seven years as a user and part-time model, and my CB verfication dies tomorrow because I can't even get in to their stupid new verification system, never mind actually get it to work. In real life I've been, amongst other things, a lorry driver, vehicle mechanic, and IT Support engineer. (and no, I don't understand Windows error messages either!).. I'm extremely ancient (62) and still have difficulty believing that anyone would find a fat, hairy old guy like me sexually attractive enough to want to pay me tokens to see me naked! Fortunately quite a few do (or did, anyway, as I might not be camming any more), and even though it's nearly all men who seem to fancy me and I'm not actually gay I find it strangely gratifying and a turn-on that they do . Just proves that it takes all sorts to make a world.

So that's me. Hopefully the eulogy at my funeral will be a bit longer, but you get the general idea. Thanks for reading intro number 14,153, if you found it boring stick around, intro 13,144 will be along in a little while amd I'm sure it will be much more exciting. It might even have a photo!
Welcome. And oh lord you are not ancient, 62 still young, plus you are as old as you want to feel ;)

Welcome. And oh lord you are not ancient, 62 still young, plus you are as old as you want to feel ;)
Thank you! You're very kind. :kiss: I think I'm only 62 on average - some days I feel 32, some days I feel 92, so on average 62! And congratulations on your first private - 2730 in one private is good going, even though they're tokens not dollars! I think my highest ever was just short of 1,000. But then I'm a fat old guy, not a pretty girl! Oh, and if you want to laugh at someone silly, some years ago I bought a new Dyson vacuum cleaner, and I thought "I wonder how full you can let the bucket get before you have to empty it?". So I went on their website and asked the question on their help form. I expected an email, but I got a phone call from a very nice lady who said "You want to know how full you can let the bucket get before you have to empty it?" "Yes" I said. She replied "If you look on the front you'll see a thick black line and the word "FULL". I think she won the pot for "Stupidest customer of the week".

Reactions: ODSHYNESSQUEEN
Thank you! You're very kind. :kiss: I think I'm only 62 on average - some days I feel 32, some days I feel 92, so on average 62! And congratulations on your first private - 2730 in one private is good going, even though they're tokens not dollars! I think my highest ever was just short of 1,000. But then I'm a fat old guy, not a pretty girl! Oh, and if you want to laugh at someone silly, some years ago I bought a new Dyson vacuum cleaner, and I thought "I wonder how full you can let the bucket get before you have to empty it?". So I went on their website and asked the question on their help form. I expected an email, but I got a phone call from a very nice lady who said "You want to know how full you can let the bucket get before you have to empty it?" "Yes" I said. She replied "If you look on the front you'll see a thick black line and the word "FULL". I think she won the pot for "Stupidest customer of the week".
Hahahah well that made me laugh because it will be a question I would ask as well 🤣

• Hugs
Reactions: Aries1960
I'm a retired military officer and supporter of cam models. A few in particular and all as far as fair treatment and respect. Joined at the request of one in particular and hope to be able to contribute when and where appropriate.

Hi, I’m Emily I’m a cam model on SM CB and AW. I’ve been camming for a few years now and love how it suits my lifestyle. I’m 65 and love showing off my body. I’ve always been a big flirt. Camming means I can flirt and flaunt to my hearts content. Nice to meet you.

I have a few questions about the site.
I am a user on Strip Chat and i want to know how and where do you view the videos after a show (and how soon can you view them).
I bought a ultimate membership for a year (i reached silver league), do you view the video's in the (My Collection section or is it in the My Profile section). I paid for a exclusive private show (i am a first time new member and the show was interrupted when i tipped and returned back to the show to finish, no video). The model had it set to record, why is there no video present.
As i level up are there any options and privileges that are hidden (besides the ones in the promos, viewing perks/number of videos an account can hold, special features that you can unlock)