AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi guys, I'm Andie. I'm not a model myself, I work for a studio and production company and I have been in this position for about 12 years. I love to meet new people and am always wanting to learn more.

Thanks for having me here.

I'm Queen Sugar,
I have been wanting to get in to canning for a few years now. Just seems like something was always in my way. I'm completely ready now. I have everything I need to get started (I think). That is way I'm here. I am wanting to learn any and everything I can from model with experience before I actually turn on the camera.

Thanks ❤️💜❤️❤️

Hello everyone, I'm excited to join the conversation. I look forward to learning and sharing knowledge with all of you. As a newcomer to this space, I’m eager to learn as much as possible and contribute meaningful conversations. Looking forward to getting to know each one of you!

Hello there people, my name is tugasaki, profile name , im a bisexual male at 60 years of age that just recently purchased my first of 2 fox taol butt plugs from amazon, a third on its way, i love wearing them in the home, im single, i wear it in bed and every night after work, i love sitting outside smoking a cigar with it in pkace.its not sexual for me but a extention of me, love how the steel plug feels in my butt, i love how the tail hangs between my legs it makes me feel complete and yes sexy. I cant wait for spring to warm up more so i can take long walks on trails wearing it,and driving . I really want to wear it to work secretly, and i need advice from other people who have worn it to work , female or males no matter, looking to connect with like minded people that we can share ecperiences and tips. Thank you for allowing mevto join a group with honest like minded people.
Just today got my new second tail plug in thought i would share.

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Just today got my new second tail plug in thought i would share.
Edited the pics out of your posts because nobody here wants to see your furry buttplug shit. This is not a place to be an exhibitionist, it's for people who earn a living by creating adult content.

Not sure you've found a place you fit in here.

Hello there people, my name is tugasaki, profile name , im a bisexual male at 60 years of age that just recently purchased my first of 2 fox taol butt plugs from amazon, a third on its way, i love wearing them in the home, im single, i wear it in bed and every night after work, i love sitting outside smoking a cigar with it in pkace.its not sexual for me but a extention of me, love how the steel plug feels in my butt, i love how the tail hangs between my legs it makes me feel complete and yes sexy. I cant wait for spring to warm up more so i can take long walks on trails wearing it,and driving . I really want to wear it to work secretly, and i need advice from other people who have worn it to work , female or males no matter, looking to connect with like minded people that we can share ecperiences and tips. Thank you for allowing mevto join a group with honest like minded people.
You contradict yourself dude. You say it's not sexual but love it because it makes you feel sexy. Maybe try a furry forum if you want to show off tails.

Hii I’m ulikebigbutts. I’m a BBW model on a few sites. My huge butt and pretty smile are my calling cards. I’ve been lurking here for a couple of years, and learned a lot.

go to reddit my dude.

Hey all, I'm Aizawa. I've lurked these forums for years but didn't feel like I had much to contribute. I still don't think I do, but I'll try my best.

I'm in my early 30's and I first started visited Cams.com when I was 18 and moved to Chaturbate in 2012. I was an age verified no-nude male broadcaster on CB in my early 20's for a short while before starting Uni and put a great deal of emphasis on the 'Chat' aspect of the website. I still do, now mainly supporting publicly (and some exclusively) no-nude broadcasters on the platform.

I like smoothies, my dog, those couple hours of sleep I sometimes get (to the anime connoisseurs: I'm not roleplaying), and tufting rugs.

Last edited:
Hi, my name is Stacey and I am hoping to become a member of AmberCuties big family. Looking forward to getting to know everyone here

Reactions: StormDMCA
To whom it may concern , (you)

I am relatively new to CB and so far everything has been a wonderful adventure. I got banned ( then unbanned)for falling asleep but also made more money masturbating than I ever have before. Name is DomDaddy4Sub1138. I enjoy long walks on the beach and getting naked for strangers on cam. You are all fun and interesting people .

Cheers ,
Michael

Attachments

• 4367CA10-A833-415D-8792-FC62CF07615E.jpeg
    4367CA10-A833-415D-8792-FC62CF07615E.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
Hey all, I'm Aizawa. I've lurked these forums for years but didn't feel like I had much to contribute. I still don't think I do, but I'll try my best.

I'm in my early 30's and I first started visited Cams.com when I was 18 and moved to Chaturbate in 2012. I was an age verified no-nude male broadcaster on CB in my early 20's for a short while before starting Uni and put a great deal of emphasis on the 'Chat' aspect of the website. I still do, now mainly supporting publicly (and some exclusively) no-nude broadcasters on the platform.

I like smoothies, my dog, those couple hours of sleep I sometimes get (to the anime connoisseurs: I'm not roleplaying), and tufting rugs.

And you like My Hero Academia (Me too!)! :) Welcome!

Funimation What It Takes To Be A Hero GIF by My Hero Academia

Reactions: Saizawa
Gotta luv me some forums that discuss life n camvilles. my nickname is appropriate to describe the hot action I strive to to find across the streams of wonderful models. I’m here to learn as well to offer a little expertise in the camming environment. HAPPY to have found such a forum. I’m Hotspot, Ntmu…..

hiii im jinx 💙

37yo, transfemme on hrt, pan/poly/pisces

ive only recently been leaning hard into camwork (and daaaang it's WORK)

ive made some OF content, done a few lives on streamate over the last few days, and got banned from tt live lol

trying to find my footing and a good niche. i had a friend tell me femdom could work well for me, i actually had that request come up on stream..

i think i could be really good at this, i just need the right guidance !

Attachments

• 20221216_115105.jpg
    20221216_115105.jpg
    590.4 KB · Views: 0
Hi,I'm a new member to thic community and I would like to find out the advantages and disavantages of being a webcam model.I know nothing of this line of work and that is why I joined this place!

Hi everyone, just popping in to introduce myself.

I'm a nerdy data collector who really REALLY likes the Reddit API. The stuff you can do with it is magical. I do scripting and things that add to the magic. I'm hoping to find people interested in exploring with me. Some of the things I've found via Reddit API can't easily be found anywhere else on the web, and I thought it would be really interesting to connect with the type of people who are posting here, and see what we might be able to accomplish together. I'm not nearly creative enough to figure out everything that I can do with my Reddit skills, so it would be fun to see what we could collectively come up with, and that is my primary goal here. Something I do know for sure is that my data can be VERY useful.

I go by u/attentionbender on Reddit (where I've amassed a fairly decent following), and @attentionbender on Twitter.

Because I am VERY aware of all the leeches on this community, scam agents, scammy men, etc, I just want to append my intro with a statement that I am genuinely interested in helping out content creators, and I want to give out far more value than I would ever get in return. I get a good feeling when mutual support is the main goal. I have experienced a fair amount of hostility and blocking from advice forums because I'm not a "behind the camera" creator, and I think that can be valid and expected, but it also impairs my ability to help people too, so I hope that I can do better here. You can feel free to check me out, and judge for yourself.

It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance! :)

Hi! I'm Peppymint. I took a looong break from being a model on myfreecams but I'm back and want to be active on ACF again! My favorite things are Taylor Swift, thrift stores, SPRING, yoga, and my cat :)

Hi everyone!

My name is Roxxi Valentine (or RoxxiValen on MFC). I am 28 (almost 29) and used to be really really active on MFC back in 2013/2014 before some circumstances lead to me leaving the camming world (a former partner hated I cammed). Now, I live with an amazing roommate who is supportive of sex work and I have been doing some form of sex work since 2013 - camming, OF, selling photos, etc.

I am a gamer and a voracious reader. I am currently going to school to major in public relations and social media so I can work with other sex workers and streamers in the future and help them (and myself) grow.

Attachments

• IMG_20220301_060018_495.jpg
    IMG_20220301_060018_495.jpg
    879.9 KB · Views: 1
Hello. I'm Mistress Ambrosia, been camming for 3 years now. At the moment I'm streaming in livejasmin and skyprivate. Looking for recommendations about other active fetish pages to stream, i've worked in streamate for a year and was hoping to go back but I've been seeing that the platform has lots of issues and no traffic. Thanks for having me! 🕷️🖤

Hi! I'm Peppymint. I took a looong break from being a model on myfreecams but I'm back and want to be active on ACF again! My favorite things are Taylor Swift, thrift stores, SPRING, yoga, and my cat :)
what a cute model name! I love it!

• Hugs
Reactions: pep
Greetings everyone!

We are thrilled to introduce ourselves as the pioneering CPA platform dedicated exclusively to OnlyFans OnlyTraffic.com.

We are excited to join this community and look forward to connecting with you all!

Hello and thank you for the privilege of joining. I have been webcamming on chaturbate with my partner ladt night our friend joined l went on her profile it was a good show there was no sex or anything just some light fun and dancing at the end of tge show we thanked all users in the room and logged off. When we tried to sign into our friends profile it was banned along with my profile and my partners profile yet my partner was not online or on her profile l just wanted to ask what to do l have emailed ch loads now but no response and no reason to why we were banned just looking for advice thank you

Hello! I'm Penny and I'm new to this whole industry. I've spent the last few months researching and building up some activity on my twitter and OF, and just started to do some live camming in the last couple weeks. I've started on StripChat thus far, but am looking to branch out and see what else is out there as well. Very open to advice and suggestions and looking forward to getting to know some other folks in the biz ;)

Hello. I am Tex, webcammodel from Argentina. I am working in different websites atm trying to find the most suitable for me :)