AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello, we just wanted to introduce our brand new platform called iSellVids.com. It's a platform where adult content creators can sell videos, photo sets, and monthly memberships.

iSellVids.com was built from scratch by the best software developers, with an emphasis on perfect content encoding and delivery, and ease of use for the models/studios, as well as the customers.

You also email us directly at any time with any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Liz
support@isellvids.com

Reactions: StormDMCA
hi!i m Gia..i been model on chaturbate for long time...made some mistakes and they banned my account..do u think they can change tht permanent ban?they answered me already .thank you for your help!

Hallo,

My name is Allegra and I am new to camming. I am on CB and just had my first ever broadcast early this morning! I keep wanting to call it 'last night', but that is incorrect since I started at 1:30a Pacific Time.

I worked as an ~exotic dancer~ (fancy) for several years and then went to more mainstream jobs. I miss dancing very much, but I don't have the time and energy in my old age of 34 to add that on top of my primary job. So, I decided to try camming.

I weighed all my risks and accepted any possible consequences. I researched this thoroughly and have been considering doing it for over two years now. I saved up my money to finance all my equipment I needed, I organized lists and spreadsheets for financial gains and expense tracking, I made goals for earnings, etc. I am taking this very seriously because it is a business, of course. I hope to someday be able to have this as my primary job, or my only job. That takes time, which I know, so I am marketing myself well. I am business savvy hehe.

I have been reading stuff on this forum for a while and finally decided to join after my first broadcast! Because I am new to camming, I did have people hope that meant I was new to this field of work or new to life in general. I am not naïve and I already had my first fight with some loser who didn't like being told NO to getting something I was not willing to give. He was more angry I was not going to be manipulated, however. I banned that guy and thought that was a very all-encompassing first broadcast haha.

This has become quite the novel, so I shall end it here.

Bye-bye!
~Allegra

Hey ! Nice to meet ya all ! I am Stef , ex cam girl, but thinking about starting again :happy: . I been caming way too long, so a 2 years break was more than welcome . Time to go back to work now.

High there and hello again...I'm roninfrog.
4 years ago apparently I signed up for an account at xhamster I don't even remember it probably was for the video or something. I'm not sure. I never in that time visited cam girl. Then in November 2022 I hit "live"sex icon and I enjoyed the ladies allot one cam model was very cool said honey( I guess I was still grey even though it was a 4 year old account) go get some tokens and come back to my room. She was my first cam girl. I knew intellectualy I wasn't gonna run off with her and get married live happy ever after. But I'm only human and I was smitten.but I'm an adult so when it was time to "kick my habit" I was miserable for over a week.and when I did return her texts I told her I was getting weird and I did not want her to see me getting weird.i gave her the truth and she thought that was a cool thing to do.she had mentioned earlier on that 9 out of ten guys fall in "love" and get weird. I wanted her to think I was cool.no way I would be one of those guys. Iam not. But now I am a veteran "user" I am proud of my gentlemanly manners and generosity. I am also proud of the acquaintances I have made with models I am a knight in 6 different rooms so I guess I'm liked by the models. I am guilty of a few time since my very first favorite cam girl.i had started getting those feelings for a new model I was visiting and I would stop contact completely,(I later learned that is called ghosting and it's frowned upon.) So I don't do that anymore. As a user account for me I fall in love with almost all the models.but when a model is intelligent and Pretty she becomes a magnitude more attractive to me. And that about sums it up. I love me my cam girls. My interest lately is all this this slick software I here about secret show,and a few others. I even heard one bot that will "slave" your phone or computer to mine Bitcoin "actually the article read cryptocurrency..I think I am even considering my own studio.i have a few ideas but my main objective is to do something new with camming not me personally but for the ladies. I have day dreamed the whole hugh Hefner's of camming thing and I would want the ladies in my studio to have full coverage dental and medical benefits.its a day dream but I really do enjoy the ladies of this industry. Roninfrog

Hello Amber, I’m Lisa, a rather new cam model on CB, I’m still unfamiliar with things here and all, trying to catch up tho! I’ve always checked in here and read stories of girls about lots of stuff, and I surely loved it! I’m a kind shy human being, and I love sports,,,happy to be here!

Hello, I’m jay and im a camming model on the internet. Apart from being chronically online, I love meeting new people!

Hello, my name is Alicia, I'm from Colombia, I'm here because I'm a model and instructor, I'd like to learn a lot from you and also help you in whatever way I can, my nickname is Alicia_carroll :h::h: So if you have any questions or I can help you with something I will gladly do, I think that these platforms are to grow as a professional and as a person to make this industry a safer and more professional place.

Hello everyone
I'm Tori , I'm in the UK. I'm late 30s, love my pussy cats and peppermint creams. I'm brand new to Web camming.

I hope to be seeing you all and getting some answers to all my newbie questions

:)

Hello! My name is Lux Gray. I'm on MFC as LuxGray. Mon-Thurs 3am-6am UTC. Excited to start this journey. Freelancing is the best! I am also a web developer if anyone needs a website or wants to learn how to code :)

I'm Joystick.tv We are a cam site/streaming platform that allows NSFW gamers to be free from all the rules normally attached to game streaming sites. We welcome all cam models but a majority of our streamers are gamers. We allow multi streaming so if you want to give us a try while doing your normal streams that is fine by us. :)