AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Howdy AmberCutie members!
My name is Meredith, and I am interested in starting camming but haven't made the leap yet. In addition, my roommate will be camming soon (gonna get her to sign up too) and I am helping her as much as I can getting everything set up since I do like to watch some other camgirls and she is new to all of this.

For now, I am doing phone sex on Niteflirt which I have returned to after a 5 year hiatus. I live in the Southeast US and am 33 years old (I think on this profile, gotta check my background info I have saved somewhere). Very close to my real age as well. I look forward from gleaning any and all tips. I found this forum after looking for stripperweb and seeing advice to go here since its demise. So sad, that was an excellent resource, but I hear such great things about this forum as well. Let's see, I'm into bugs, cooking, sewing, love my family above all else, gaming, and being a little slut. I look forward to getting to know some of you! say hey anytime. If anyone is on Discord, I'm there 24/7, however need to figure out how to set up an alt there. Anywho, thanks for this forum!
-Mere

im a old guy with a dad bod and was banned on cbate for a paraphernalia violation which by the way is completely legal in the state I live in in the beautiful Pacific Northwest now I've never smoked on cam and I can cam recreationally I don't do it for the money but there are lots of models do it to put food on the table and chaterbate has the ability to ban anyone for any reason which they do on a pretty regular basis which sucks if camming is your sole source of income I could care less if I ever get back on cbate but they are the biggest cam site by far and what the models need to do is organize and not cam for one day and they will see how much money they lose if even a quarter of the models just don't cam for a day maybe they will be alittle more will to be fair to these workers it's just not right for them to that much power and control over these cam models I'm on xhamster now and they seem much more fair when it comes banning models so all the sexy workers need to organize and form a union fair making this a fair and equal workplace

Hi everyone! I am Lita Lecherous :)
PSO, cam model and femdom/kink/fetish/queer performer since 2016. I took a hiatus, but have recently returned to online femdom and fetish content and sessions. I am looking to build community, as well as explore new ways to expand my promotion online. 🥰
My main sites are NiteFlirt, SkyPrivate/CMD, MV, C4S, IWC and my own website which is part of the TroubleFilms network.

HELLOOOOOO BABES!!

my name is CJ !

I am a webcam model for a few sites.

1. MFC (my personal fav) and my longest used site - @ seattlesbaby

2.chaturbate ( my new testing site, so far so good!) - @dallas_sweetheart. and display name : seattles.queenb

3. stripchat ( what the f*** , that's all I can really say lol Im a "new promoted" model and made 0$ ..... ew. and I really dont think its me, I do well on other sites... its like there's no actual viewers....

anyways! I've been camming since 18! and I am now 24! (off and on over the years due to schooling) other than camming I am into e-commerce and business.

Hi everyone,

I'm excited to join this cam girl forum and connect with other members who share my interest. My name is Jess and I'm in my mid-twenties. I'm currently living in the United States and work in the tech industry.

In my free time, I enjoy watching cam shows, playing video games, and traveling. I believe in treating everyone with respect and dignity, regardless of their background or profession.

I'm looking forward to engaging in meaningful discussions with other members and learning more about cam girl entertainment. Thank you for having me and I can't wait to get to know you all better.

im a old guy with a dad bod and was banned on cbate for a paraphernalia violation which by the way is completely legal in the state I live in in the beautiful Pacific Northwest now I've never smoked on cam and I can cam recreationally I don't do it for the money but there are lots of models do it to put food on the table and chaterbate has the ability to ban anyone for any reason which they do on a pretty regular basis which sucks if camming is your sole source of income I could care less if I ever get back on cbate but they are the biggest cam site by far and what the models need to do is organize and not cam for one day and they will see how much money they lose if even a quarter of the models just don't cam for a day maybe they will be alittle more will to be fair to these workers it's just not right for them to that much power and control over these cam models I'm on xhamster now and they seem much more fair when it comes banning models so all the sexy workers need to organize and form a union fair making this a fair and equal workplace

Hi, Juan. Could you start using punctuation in your posts? It’d make it easier for us to read them. That was the longest sentence ever. :p And welcome to the forum.

Hey all, been gone from here a while and looking to reconnect with old pals (like the yummy brown fox above) as well as many new. See ya round, re-learning some of the landscape.

Jup

HOLY SHIT, dude...it's been forever! Good to have you back, man! I left and came back and changed my name. I'm not sure if you remember ACF poster Nordling, but he is no longer with us. 😢 R.I.P.

Nordling ACF.jpg

• Hugs
Reactions: Jupiter551
Hey everyone. I'm a vendor that looks for web-cam girls and give them a safe and good paying job. I work with one of the worlds leading VR adult company. They are seeking for multiple web-cam girls and give them a good job with contract for long term work.

I'm Lia! nice to meet you all. I'm new to camming on MFC after trying Chaturbate for a little while! I'm very ambitious and looking forward to learning as much as i can while having fun! Thanks for letting me be a part of this community and thank you for all the precious information 💕

Hii everyone, my name is teaser. I have been camming for almost 5 years on cb and recently started on SC. I have visited this site a few times and figured why not create an account lol I enjoy the posts, learning from fellow models, and the community ☺️☺️

Reactions: JoystickTV
I go by sketch (artist not shady fucker) from louisville ky!

Attachments

• 8714-MMS-1553412412730-attachment1-output.jpeg
    8714-MMS-1553412412730-attachment1-output.jpeg
    54.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 20191127_113514.jpg
    20191127_113514.jpg
    995.5 KB · Views: 2
My name is lolalovelylover you can find me on chaturbate and stripchat and I used to be on streamate until I was banned because my account was hacked on there 💔💔 now I’m broke and really need help getting my streamate account back

Hi all. I am a model on the Chaturbate platform. I'm so happy to be here. I hope I find options here to solve my problems.

Hi! I’m Athena Autumn and I am just another naked streamer (most of the time) that you can find on Chaturbate. I kinda stumbled onto this place on my own accord and honestly I have no idea what to expect….something tells me that this is going to be a roller coaster full of emotions… but fuck it!

Hello, I'm new here and just recently discovered cam sites. I have a lot of questions that I believe the members here can help me with. My questions are going to be somewhat different than what I've read here so far. No my questions are not about falling in love with a cam girl and wanting to fly away to a foreign country and meet up. However, after only using cam sites for 2 months I can easily see how men get addicted to the sites and "fall in lover with their cam girl". That could be a whole different post about the addictive qualities of cam sites for men. What I'm interested in is everyones opinion on the inequality of cam sites. I live in the USA it is obvious that many cam sites have models from all over the world. The average income in the USA is significantly higher than in countries such as Venezuela, Colombia, etc. As you know all a model needs is an internet connection and a webcam and she can start her new career. I don't believe Americans really understand the differences in income and living conditions in a poorer country. So when someone from the USA tips a girl in one of these poorer countries they really are changing the lives of these models and not just in a small way. To me this brings up moral and ethical questions. Thank you for hearing me out more questions to follow. thank you.

Hi there!! It’s nice to meet y’all! I am a plus size content creator I go by CactusFlower, and I found this site while doing some research and I’m hoping while I’m here I’ll be able to learn a little bit more about how to be a better content creator. :)

I hang my head in shame at being a lurker for way toooo long. Love reading the forums and figured about time I got involved!

I'm friendly neighborhood Armenian (Jon) and it seems like I have been missing out for 13 years (based on first few comments' dates). Randomly stumbled upon this site when I was searching for some stripchat related stuff and am quite interested to be in/apart of a forum that's made up of me's. I'm not stripchat and c4.

Cb couldn't handle my no bullshit 100% raw and uncut, antinwoke hella mens right hella feminist ways for keeping it real so they banned.me and refuse.to.even.respond to my emails like the cowards they be.

Still though I got nothing but love